how many cucks like to dress

Very into cross-dressing.
C64JlAn.jpg

Not currently involved with a cheating girlfriend (unfortunately) so I can't really call myself a cuck.

We both love pleasing BBC and one of our first ones got me into dressing. He liked the fact that I had bitch tits and always wanted them bigger, even suggesting putting me on hormones to make them larger. I started experimenting with saline infusion and I can get them up to a nice double D cup for a few hours. Well, the first time he saw me dressed with really big tits he practically raped me on the spot. I’ve been hooked ever since. It would be great to find a local BBC we could both please. 61243883-78EC-42CA-8E2C-BE49E47B235B.jpeg

We both love pleasing BBC and one of our first ones got me into dressing. He liked the fact that I had bitch tits and always wanted them bigger, even suggesting putting me on hormones to make them larger. I started experimenting with saline infusion and I can get them up to a nice double D cup for a few hours. Well, the first time he saw me dressed with really big tits he practically raped me on the spot. I’ve been hooked ever since. It would be great to find a local BBC we could both please. View attachment 2161348
Wow that is hot. What did make you the biggest boobs? Saline or hormones

Wow that is hot. What did make you the biggest boobs? Saline or hormones
I’ve never taken hormones. I have a condition called gynoclamastia which cause breast tissue development starting around the time of puberty. Mine started around 10 or 11 and was the cause of a lot of teasing and embarrassment in my teen years. Was a B cup most of my adult years and over the last few years I’m now a solid C cup. I’ve learned not only accept them but love them as I’ve grown older.

Back