how many cucks like to dress

Very into cross-dressing.
C64JlAn.jpg

Not currently involved with a cheating girlfriend (unfortunately) so I can't really call myself a cuck.
You look good in your heels and tight pants... shapely and curvy. Are you actively seeking out guys to have sex with... if yes, how's the sex?

You look good in your heels and tight pants... shapely and curvy. Are you actively seeking out guys to have sex with... if yes, how's the sex?

Hey! I'm only interested in meeting women when I go out dressed! I'll attend bdsm events, sex parties and cross-dressing soirees in the hope of finding kinky, open-minded women.

I have not tried any HRT and would advise to seek medical/expert input before self medication as HRT without doctor supervision may create more problems

I have a friend who started few months ago and she/he is happy with results but is doing it through her Insurance and with an endocrinologist support

My goal when i do is both HRT and breast augmentation to get the femme look

However I won’t go for gender reassignment surgery ever

I have tried both and it’s fun as far as a cage if you can have a reliable person keep the key

One of the bulls used to come to meet my last GF and at times used me as needed

Here’s a pic of me serving the bull with a collar as he demanded. The picture does not show a pink cage I was made to wear and my ex GF had the key

Attachments

• 6D40CAFD-718A-496C-8828-B9DCB24947F8.jpeg
    6D40CAFD-718A-496C-8828-B9DCB24947F8.jpeg
    359.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Back