How many cucks like cleaning up their wifes/girlfriends pussy after bbc drops thei load?

In the past, when I used to let my husband cum inside me, I would have him eat me to orgasm afterwards, and in the process he would eat his own cum. Nowadays, when he is present while I am fucking a bull bareback (which is not often), I have him clean me up. He definitely seems to enjoy it.

I'm not married and broke up with my ex girl a few months ago. I haven't had pussy in months. Much less clean up BBC milk... I wish. But one good thing about this is oh.... omg, have I ever, I mean ever been sucking the life out of BBC. Yes

I look forward to cleaning my wife when the day comes she takes a lover. But until then I will continue to bring her to orgasm after I cum in her usually after a minute or two. I first started to clean her as I was so embarrassed I came so fast and wanted her to be satisfied. Over the years I have enjoyed eating my own cum from her but cannot imagine how erotic it must be to also clean/taste another mans cum from her.

Back