How many cucks actively find bulls for their hot wives?

My husband and I read ads together and he will ask me if I like or dislike someone or not as we look at profiles on different sites. If I like someone’s picture he will contact them and let me know everything by forward their emails or messages to me. We have met 3 men that way and each time it didn’t work out. I have told him maybe it would be a good idea if I communicated directly with the guy but he doesn’t agree. Honestly I think that’s the reason I haven’t gotten in bed with a real bull yet. I think my husband is just too alpha to allow it, yet he is always bringing it up?
He has gone so far as not fucking me for over 2 years, and I get my pleasure from realistic black dildos which I do love as they make me cum really hard and my orgasms are incredible thinking it’s a real one. He told me he did that on purpose so my pussy would get used to being stretched for a “real” big cock when the time comes. I am still waiting and wish we had did it at least one of the three times we had the opportunity. With most of my time being taken up with family issues I often wonder if we will ever meet someone that can meet the requirements we put on them, especially the time constraint…… And rule #1 is no meeting at our home so……. Sorry to rant but I am frustrated, can’t you tell?
Maybe you are setting the bar too high? If its the cock you want just go for it, enjoy the cock and orgasm and try for a better one next time. It does however sound like you have a hub that wants to stay in control of it all, and that's pretty much not going to happen when a bull gets between your legs! Cuckolding is all about surrendering control, not just for the woman involved but even more so for the cuckold hubby.

Good luck and keep us posted.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

She chose her first boyfriend, a long time friend she has fucked off and on over the years before meeting me.

I have found the rest of them for her, she likes that i put the effort in to get her the sex and intimacy she deserves.

You mean kasidie.com

Also, Ashley Madison is quite good too.
Sorry about that spelling. It has been a few years since I had to find a U.S. based club or stud. Stopped going to us when Trump got in. The feel was not quite right. Always felt that at any moment he would declare was on Tourists. Only exceptions were the NewEngland states and northern Michigan. I know it’s just me.

I always did the first contacts for Nellie when we started and she would take it from there and either approve or not. Now she is finding many more of them herself. Her favorite hunting grounds are gyms with a large black clientele but she has found guys in lots of places. Target is another place.

Back