How many cucks actively find bulls for their hot wives?

My wife generally finds her own bulls if she happened to really be fucked hard by them. Although i ocassionally help and suggest her matches. Most recently..she has been wanting to fuck my ex coworker whom we both knew. I am just that dude made my wife moan and scream a lot.

I'd like to watch her. Her primary, regular bull knows what's up but is very uncomfortable even talking about me with her.

I'm not into him at all. It's more about seeing her be overwhelmed in ways I can't satisfy her.

I talk about it openly with my wife. There's not a cuckolding, humiliation element. I do enjoy sloppy seconds when she comes home right after being bored out. She's still aroused.

I'm always looking for a better high for her and she'll meet up with anyone I tell her to.

I'd like to watch her. Her primary, regular bull knows what's up but is very uncomfortable even talking about me with her.

I'm not into him at all. It's more about seeing her be overwhelmed in ways I can't satisfy her.

I talk about it openly with my wife. There's not a cuckolding, humiliation element. I do enjoy sloppy seconds when she comes home right after being bored out. She's still aroused.

I'm always looking for a better high for her and she'll meet up with anyone I tell her to.
Sounds hot. Especially the part where she'll meet up with anyone you tell her to. A true sign of a hotwife :lips:

I never thought I'd be able to write anything on this site but this is true. After reading stuff on here and me and my wife's sex life being dead, I wanted to set her up with a big black one but instead, what's about to happen is a white guy who's a little bigger than me. wants a shot. She's big and has a big pussy, so I'm hoping we can work it out. I'll let you guys know as soon as I can set it up.

I am just wondering how many cuck husbands actively go out and find bulls for their wives? If so how do you do it and what kind of success rate do you have? I do it for my hot wife Jas, and the success rate is quite high. Share you technique with us here.

pops
I screen any bulls using online swinger sites. The pay ones seem to do a good job of eliminating time wasters coupled with validations from previous play partners. Her rule is taller than me and bigger cock than mine. I’ll show her the profile and if she finds him physically attractive I’ll reach out to do an initial screening.

If interests line up from there, I send him over to her to chat for final approval. She handles making the plans and has final say over who meets. She’ll go for drinks to confirm chemistry and if that goes well it’s game on!

It has worked really well for us!

We do it for ourseves, so its all 100%. I choose partners and she is 100% confident that she'll be safe and enjoy as this is our bond

Ever since we started in the summer of 2000 I have always been looking for bulls for my wife❤️, the internet has been of great help and in the swinger sites we have started looking for couples to play both but after about a year I realized that I preferred to look for men for her, we went to some clubs and then we went on a private partyes where Anna found some lovers. Different is about the blacks, in Italy it is not so easy and I do not hide the fact that I also brought home a window cleaner and a couple of guys that I found outside the supermarket. However, she too serched by her self so that she had a Nigerian lover for 6 months (I think he was a ******* dealer) who fucked her in a filthy attic in Turin

Attachments

• Sborra-in-figa.jpg
    Sborra-in-figa.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 32
I actively seek out local Bulls online for Gem, but she always gets the final say. ...and she's quite picky, lol
As a good cuckold should.

Whenever I train cuckolds, I make sure they understand how to screen people properly. The last thing you want is for your woman to get ready and excited for a play date and the guy not show up....that happens A LOT!!

I will always spend time chatting with the before putting him in contact with my wife.
We need to he right for the both of us, as we are a cuckold couple.
Everyone in the room should be getting something out of the experience.

As a good cuckold should.

Whenever I train cuckolds, I make sure they understand how to screen people properly. The last thing you want is for your woman to get ready and excited for a play date and the guy not show up....that happens A LOT!!
Could not agree more. The number of cuck wannabe's that waste my time is beyond a joke. They always talk a good game, but when it comes down to it the whine and complain and want to try and be in control. This usually elicits a boot up the ass and a quick exit through the door for the few wasters who get past my and pops strict screening procedure!

HWJ

after about a year my wife asked me to find her men online , she was never really comfortable with picking men up at the local club. I used dating sites and chat rooms and was always up front that I was the husband and also with what she liked. I think she liked the idea that i had to tell the other men that i sucked cock and cleaned cum and she liked it.

I come across alot of cucks that do horrible of finding potential bulls. They have no clue what they woman wants and that gives off red flag that wife isn't interested in the lifestyle.

Back