How many cucks actively find bulls for their hot wives?

When we were starting out in the lifestyle, my husband was very helpful in finding men for me. Of course, I would meet the candidates ahead of time and decide whether I wanted to proceed. Over time, as I became more experienced and confident, I increasingly participated in finding partners. For the past few years, my husband has had no role in selecting partners for me and does not even know about some of them.

We both search on couple-accounts on a few sites, but she also got her own accounts on some others.
We often travel in other countries and it's always so much fun to meet new people there, ofc also people for the real fun stuff.

The success is great and we are both looking forward to visiting London this year and California and Florida next year.

Personally I like flirting with guys online. I personally like men who are adventuresome sexually. Most of the time people are not who they say they are. I fully realize that most guys are just here to talk about sex, and not actually have sex. If we actually meet great, but if not I enjoy it for what it is conversation.

My husband has found me a few guys. Last summer he was in the gym with a black guy who was on the Canadian Olympic track team. I was delighted when my husband invited him over for a *******. We were at a nude resort. He was experiencing a bit of a swelling problem. I helped him out with that!
Swelling problem,lol. You gave him some cumfort hahaa

Hello HJW:
She enjoys men of various ethnicities who present an informative and well thought out profile. Someone who is open, honest and communicates well on a variety of subjects. Intelligence and confidence get her attention. We all three meet together in a neutral place for in person introductions and to discover potential attractiveness and possible chemistry. This is an opportunity for all of us to display our character as reflected in the profiles written, pictures and previous communication we've exchanged.
We play as a cuckold/ hot wife couple together. Early in the process we discuss what we are seeking in our potential bull friend, the desires, activities and limitations each person has. We look for and hope to achieve a successful introduction where all parties discover the potential based on mutual attraction and complimenting needs and desires. If it doesn't then we all acknowledge the effort and politely move on.
I hope this answers your question!!!
J&D
Hi J&DNNV, That sounds like a well thought out approach, and keeps cucky involved and clearly in the role of sub cuck.

What I/we enjoy most, is when we're out and about together, and I see a guy who looks the part, so to speak, I send my hubby (Pops) over to him to directly proposition him on joining us for some fun. Pops freely explains the situation and the expectations both he and I have of the perspective bull. I will be within sight of them talking and usually flashing myself at them, so as to clearly indicate my knowledge and approval of what they are talking about. It actually works more than it fails as an approach. I like to select younger men who have great staying power and lots of cum. We find it is all about the bulls cock and cum at the end of the day:sex::mstickle::lips:

HWJ

We're both swingers, and she lets me do the vetting. She prefers hung men, and I prefer seeing her with hung black men. So a win-win for us both.
So do you actively get involved with them as a sub cuck hubby or are you just a watcher, so to speak? Do you ever clean her or him up as an example? If so, do your preferences come into play when selecting a bull, or is it 100% her choices that matter?

:lips:

HWJ

So do you actively get involved with them as a sub cuck hubby or are you just a watcher, so to speak? Do you ever clean her or him up as an example? If so, do your preferences come into play when selecting a bull, or is it 100% her choices that matter?

:lips:

HW
We play as a MFM, so no sub cuck roles. I'm definitely an active participant. We do incorporate some bi oral play though.
I'll do the first level of screening, but ultimately she has the final say on who we play with.

When picking up a new stud, my wife's hot body does most of the talking. However, there have been occasions when a stud hesitates because he believes the husband may have a "look but don't touch" attitude; and he doesn't want to start an argument. She has me start up a conversation with the guy leading to me pleading with him to fuck my wife. A typical plea may be like this: "I have a small dick which is unable to give my wife the pleasure she deserves. She is in heat right now. She wants to be screwed, and I would like to watch." Care to help both of us out?" Some studs will then state that they don't like to use condoms. My reply: "She doesn't like her lovers to use condoms either. She would prefer that you fill her whore's cunt with every drop of your hot cum." When he says yes, I call my wife over. She bends over, exposes one of her breasts, her nipple already erect with arousal, and kisses her new lover passionately. This is all done in public; with bystanders able to hear every word and witness her slutty mannerisms.

I am just wondering how many cuck husbands actively go out and find bulls for their wives? If so how do you do it and what kind of success rate do you have? I do it for my hot wife Jas, and the success rate is quite high. Share you technique with us here.

pops
My wife has always found her own bulls or they find her more like it. Good to be a good looking wife that’s a fact.

I have found each and one of her bulls. So basically I find them on various sites and then she usually meets up with them for a date. If there is chemistry, then she typically meets up again for a second date... either alone or with me watching😉

when we began involving others in our sex life, we joined a adult swinging site and i put forward a few profiles and she chose which one she preferred. over the next few months she was happy for me to arrange our meetings, then we became friends with a local BBC who became her regular for over 2 yrs, and on occasions he introduced us to some of his friends/family.

when we began involving others in our sex life, we joined a adult swinging site and i put forward a few profiles and she chose which one she preferred. over the next few months she was happy for me to arrange our meetings, then we became friends with a local BBC who became her regular for over 2 yrs, and on occasions he introduced us to some of his friends/family.
Great! Are you involved when she plays, such as fluffing and clean up duties? If so do they both tell you what to do, when, or is it only your wife? If you are involved, do you dress up at all for the play time? Just interested in everyone's roles and dynamics etc? :lips: :lips: :lips:

HWJ

Back