How many cucks actively find bulls for their hot wives?

I am just wondering how many cuck husbands actively go out and find bulls for their wives? If so how do you do it and what kind of success rate do you have? I do it for my hot wife Jas, and the success rate is quite high. Share you technique with us here.

pops
Mine does. Im so excited my bull coming in Monday all 3 of us. Playing all night. Next fast he leaves and hubby and I head to river

Personally I like flirting with guys online. I personally like men who are adventuresome sexually. Most of the time people are not who they say they are. I fully realize that most guys are just here to talk about sex, and not actually have sex. If we actually meet great, but if not I enjoy it for what it is conversation.

My husband has found me a few guys. Last summer he was in the gym with a black guy who was on the Canadian Olympic track team. I was delighted when my husband invited him over for a *******. We were at a nude resort. He was experiencing a bit of a swelling problem. I helped him out with that!

I am just wondering how many cuck husbands actively go out and find bulls for their wives? If so how do you do it and what kind of success rate do you have? I do it for my hot wife Jas, and the success rate is quite high. Share you technique with us here.

pops
It took me until the 3rd time to find her bull ♠️ and now he has been fucking her for 2 years and he owns her! I’m a good cuck

My beautiful wife has given me the responsibility to do all the internet correspondence which she then reviews and makes preliminary decisions. She has given me the criteria that she finds to be appealing and we go from their. She says it is part of my cuckold duties to find and recruit qualified candidates to become perspective bull friends for her. She is the Princess!!!
Also, she has the ability to seek out potential bull friends who might present themselves in everyday life, a chance encounter!!! Her aspect of our marriage is open while mine is not. For us, open, honest and sincere communication and our commitment to each other is the foundation of our relationship. NO SECRETS

Last edited:
My beautiful wife has given me the responsibility to do all the internet correspondence which she then reviews and makes preliminary decisions. She has given me the criteria that she finds to be appealing and we go from their. She says it is part of my cuckold duties to find and recruit qualified candidates to become perspective bull friends for her. She is the Princess!!!
What does she look for in a bull? and does she have you present when entertaining her bulls? are you active with the bulls, fluffing clean up etc?

HWJ

pops
Just did it the passed week on starr to our honeymoon. Sucked my first bbc master in front if her too.

I certainly find some of her BFs but she does also. I enjoy finding guys on internet sites and us all having drinks or dinner after he and I meet in public to be sure we are all good and he appears to be what he says he is. Dinner with watching them fuck for dessert is the best and even better if he becomes longer term. She also finds guys but mostly just for one night stands in hotels or gyms she frequents. She has been lucky and found guys she wants to date also but usually in another city. It is all good and she does not date anyone who I do not approve of. We are in this together and sharing her is a very loving thing for me. She makes me so proud.

When I am looking for another Bull (rare, been with this one for over 2.5 years now!) we search adult web sites together. Have the laptop connected to the television and scroll through potential playmates. When we find a prospect we BOTH like, we note their site name and move on. When we get three or four, we send out notes to each of them. Start chatting with those who respond and weed them out over time. All this is done together. No secrets.

What does she look for in a bull? and does she have you present when entertaining her bulls? are you active with the bulls, fluffing clean up etc?

HWJ
Hello HJW:
She enjoys men of various ethnicities who present an informative and well thought out profile. Someone who is open, honest and communicates well on a variety of subjects. Intelligence and confidence get her attention. We all three meet together in a neutral place for in person introductions and to discover potential attractiveness and possible chemistry. This is an opportunity for all of us to display our character as reflected in the profiles written, pictures and previous communication we've exchanged.
We play as a cuckold/ hot wife couple together. Early in the process we discuss what we are seeking in our potential bull friend, the desires, activities and limitations each person has. We look for and hope to achieve a successful introduction where all parties discover the potential based on mutual attraction and complimenting needs and desires. If it doesn't then we all acknowledge the effort and politely move on.
I hope this answers your question!!!
J&D

Back