How many cucks actively find bulls for their hot wives?

I am just wondering how many cuck husbands actively go out and find bulls for their wives? If so how do you do it and what kind of success rate do you have? I do it for my hot wife Jas, and the success rate is quite high. Share you technique with us here.

pops
Usually we travel to areas or islands were it’s known to this activity could be swingers club usualy easy to find thrue internet in my case we started with jamaican vacation in many packages it comes included ( stud service) or in naked beaches you get aproached by male studs showing there goods

I'd love to go out and find a bull with dreadlocks and ripped abs to kiss her beautiful lips, hug her close to him, and make gentle love to her while I watch!

Found a bull for my girlfriend awhile ago he works with me at the same job, me and my girlfriend talked about him awhile ago before they met ,it was about that he could train me to get in shape again, we talked about maybe do a threesome cause he was really mascular and he had ablack belt, so when my gf took me from my work, i asked him if he needs aride home he agrred, so while driving i was poking my gf to try to say it, she told me sure do , and i asked him to come over and ******* abeer, and while driving i told him about our fantasy and he was laughing and couldnt believe thought i was joking, he told me ye for sure, so we came back home, and laterlly as soon as we came home she took her bra off and said sorry cant wait,and he either he just took his tshirt off and pants and oooooooo damn his cock size was huge it was 11inch!!!!! My gf took me to side when he was taking hid cloothes off, and told me that she want to do it alone with him and i was having really hard time with jealousy , but i agreed , she hugged me kissed me she told me every thing will be fine i love you... and she went to the bedroom and damn they had rough sex for about 2 hours he came twice (he used condom) in our first meet ofc

I select them and get her approval and reach out and set up a lunch date for us to talk and meet quickly. If there is chemistry and attraction then it moves on to allowing him and her to text and then setting up a date night for us all to hang out.
If that goes well then we set up a hotel room meeting that night or another weekend.

I start off by telling him we are looking for a long term friend and partner for us and would like to hang out and have fun. But I cannot please her and we are looking for the right fit partner to satisfy her for me and fulfil that role in our marriage while exploring and respectfully figuring out how we all best fit with each other regarding dominance, my role, his role with her and I and having fun exploring where it can go. And if it starts to not be fun, then its over. She is the boss and he must respect our rules and life and we will do the same for him, allowing the relationship to grow and change organically.

We also establish what we dont like/want up front before the meeting and ask him the same...

And then tell him at first once its over he leaves unless invited to stay longer. Condoms are provided unless she removes it or asks him too.

It usually works out, sometimes it doesnt.

She has met bulls on her own and brought them home and didn't tell me until I came home from work or a trip and there this guy was, in our living room with her, chilling, and her acting like he was a friend but we both knew why she invited a stranger over to our house or let me know she at a new friends apartment and might be a little late coming home...

But its usually my job to pick out her lovers and introduce them and pay for everything until we get comfortable enough to invite him over instead of meeting at a hotel.

I select them and get her approval and reach out and set up a lunch date for us to talk and meet quickly. If there is chemistry and attraction then it moves on to allowing him and her to text and then setting up a date night for us all to hang out.
If that goes well then we set up a hotel room meeting that night or another weekend.

I start off by telling him we are looking for a long term friend and partner for us and would like to hang out and have fun. But I cannot please her and we are looking for the right fit partner to satisfy her for me and fulfil that role in our marriage while exploring and respectfully figuring out how we all best fit with each other regarding dominance, my role, his role with her and I and having fun exploring where it can go. And if it starts to not be fun, then its over. She is the boss and he must respect our rules and life and we will do the same for him, allowing the relationship to grow and change organically.

We also establish what we dont like/want up front before the meeting and ask him the same...

And then tell him at first once its over he leaves unless invited to stay longer. Condoms are provided unless she removes it or asks him too.

It usually works out, sometimes it doesnt.

She has met bulls on her own and brought them home and didn't tell me until I came home from work or a trip and there this guy was, in our living room with her, chilling, and her acting like he was a friend but we both knew why she invited a stranger over to our house or let me know she at a new friends apartment and might be a little late coming home...

But its usually my job to pick out her lovers and introduce them and pay for everything until we get comfortable enough to invite him over instead of meeting at a hotel.
Sounds good. What is a typical role for you? Are you fully involved, fluffing, clean up of both, dressed fem or other. Just interested in others dynamics.
:lips: :lips:
HWJ

My friend wetwhit is looking for a cuck .

Attachments

• C5A71FE2-D387-4EAD-9678-4DFD99C8B3AF.jpeg
    C5A71FE2-D387-4EAD-9678-4DFD99C8B3AF.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 33
  • E3DBA0D5-5C6A-4E7B-894F-D9AFA713A334.jpeg
    E3DBA0D5-5C6A-4E7B-894F-D9AFA713A334.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 25
  • CADAC059-391D-4574-8193-3AD2E9C9F733.jpeg
    CADAC059-391D-4574-8193-3AD2E9C9F733.jpeg
    190.1 KB · Views: 27
  • F07CE0C2-9DE9-4E1E-BB87-FBE533DA185E.jpeg
    F07CE0C2-9DE9-4E1E-BB87-FBE533DA185E.jpeg
    436.8 KB · Views: 38
It took me until the 3rd time to find her bull ♠️ and now he has been fucking her for 2 years and he owns her! I’m a good cuck
Sounds like the third try was the charm. You must have made an excellent choice of a black man to fuck your wife so well that he now owns your wife. You sound proud that your wife is owned by a black man. You are not just a good cuckold, you are an excellent cuckold.

My husband and I read ads together and he will ask me if I like or dislike someone or not as we look at profiles on different sites. If I like someone’s picture he will contact them and let me know everything by forward their emails or messages to me. We have met 3 men that way and each time it didn’t work out. I have told him maybe it would be a good idea if I communicated directly with the guy but he doesn’t agree. Honestly I think that’s the reason I haven’t gotten in bed with a real bull yet. I think my husband is just too alpha to allow it, yet he is always bringing it up?
He has gone so far as not fucking me for over 2 years, and I get my pleasure from realistic black dildos which I do love as they make me cum really hard and my orgasms are incredible thinking it’s a real one. He told me he did that on purpose so my pussy would get used to being stretched for a “real” big cock when the time comes. I am still waiting and wish we had did it at least one of the three times we had the opportunity. With most of my time being taken up with family issues I often wonder if we will ever meet someone that can meet the requirements we put on them, especially the time constraint…… And rule #1 is no meeting at our home so……. Sorry to rant but I am frustrated, can’t you tell?

Attachments

• C351E984-4143-4899-BD9D-4820F58EFBD9.jpeg
    C351E984-4143-4899-BD9D-4820F58EFBD9.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
We go to bars with mostly black guys so it is not hard to find a good one

I never understood how a couple could pick up a guy at a bar that knows nothing about the lifestyle. My non lifestyle black friends that don’t know I’m in the lifestyle. When we talk or see something about wife swapping or swinging ,3somes . They freak out & say things like “white people do crazy ******* “ or think the white husband would freak out on the black guy. I do have to say this is BLACKtoWHITE and people on here very different. Seems to me not real lifestyle folks .

I never understood how a couple could pick up a guy at a bar that knows nothing about the lifestyle. My non lifestyle black friends that don’t know I’m in the lifestyle. When we talk or see something about wife swapping or swinging ,3somes . They freak out & say things like “white people do crazy ******* “ or think the white husband would freak out on the black guy. I do have to say this is BLACKtoWHITE and people on here very different. Seems to me not real lifestyle folks .
I know it happens on occasion. I’ve been in the lifestyle for 31 years . Couples don’t just pick up random black guys at a fuckin bar. Idk this sounds odd to me. It’s hard enough to find people to meet in the lifestyle that know what about to happen. It’s just seem like too many Cons that out weight the Pros of doing that.

Back