How many Cuckolds here keeping these part in their life as a secret ?

Kept it a secret for many years. When wife left me for her lover everyone thought she just cheated and left the marriage. We were always very discreet.[/ I always tried to be decrete and I thought she was to but she was putting it about a lot, and cheating on me, that was I suppose better than it be known I was aware of how many were fucking my wife, but as time goes by it has become apparent by her getting brought home at all hours and me collecting her from hotels it was hardly descrete, her getting out of either my car/taxi/lovers car, and tottering in high heels and short dress on a morning and the "walk of shame" its inevitable what is going on

There's only two of my friends that know about it.

One guy, (white guy) that I knew from the Army a long, long time ago. He used to "tease me" a bit by telling me how black men wanted my then-wife. He was actually a big part in my fetish for interracial and wife-watching.

My other friend (black guy) was someone that I had met a good eight years ago, prior to my current marriage with my wife. He loved taking white pussy and knew that I enjoyed seeing black men with white women.

No others are aware.

There's only two of my friends that know about it.

One guy, (white guy) that I knew from the Army a long, long time ago. He used to "tease me" a bit by telling me how black men wanted my then-wife. He was actually a big part in my fetish for interracial and wife-watching.

My other friend (black guy) was someone that I had met a good eight years ago, prior to my current marriage with my wife. He loved taking white pussy and knew that I enjoyed seeing black men with white women.

No others are aware.

thee big question now is, did you offer him yours? :D

Yes. While i wish to be open about it, in all honesty our sex life will be hidden from our family and closest friends. The only people who will know are sex partners, and distant friends, or the people around the different areas we visit that dont know us personally.

People’s private lives, especially sex lives, are nobody else’s business as long as no one’s being hurt or anyone’s breaking any laws.
If you want tell, that’s also your right.

re: How many Cuckolds here keeping these part in their life as a secret ?

Seeing as my ******* is a Methodist minister, my wife's ******* a Baptist Deacon, and we have 2 teenagers in the house, yeah, we keep our swing lifestyle very low key.
I can't imagine monogamous marriages remaining the norm in another couple decades. Europeans and others don't seem to have the hangup with sex & nudity like the USA for some reason.

We also don’t share the intimate details of our monogamous marriage. Planning to change the monogamous part soon, though, but still keep it private.
We respect the rights of others to announce it to the world or keep it secret.

We were joking about this, pretending to have an imaginary conversation at church on Sunday.

“I got fucked out of my mind last night, having multiple orgasms from a horse hung black stud, so I’m a little sore sitting on these benches,” she says to an older lady next to her.
“By the way, the church bulletin looks great this month,” she adds.

Sharing the details of your intimate life can be a slippery slope. It can be tough knowing where to draw the line on who to tell.
We’re sure it’s exciting and liberating to share your joy. We prefer the safety and security of keeping it private.

Have a nice day.

We also don’t share the intimate details of our monogamous marriage. Planning to change the monogamous part soon, though, but still keep it private.
We respect the rights of others to announce it to the world or keep it secret.

Ditto! We can't share details with our friends because they would never understand how we could possibly do this, and they would disown because of the race issue. I've heard our friend's say the people that swap or do other things have a weak marriage which is not the case in most marriages. I've also heard our friend's wonder how a husband could watch his wife with another man and make negative remarks about the husband's manhood.
But the coup de grace is them, both male and female friends, talking about white women with black men which our friends detest. C'est la vie, we want the presence of a black man in our bedroom because of their sexual prowess and my wife and I laugh because we know damn well a lot of the female friend's we have have fantasized about some hung black man coming into the bedroom and fucking the daylights of them.

I had the pleasure of FINALLY revealing my secret to a relatively long-time female friend of mine.

She and I had known each other since before my marriage and we always were a little flirtatious with each other.

Anyway, she shoots me a message asking how I'm doing after the divorce, blah... blah... blah...

One thing led to another and I reveal to her that I watched my wife have sex with black men.

It was interesting as to how silent it remained, with no response from her ~ maybe an hour, or so.

I finally messaged her back, to where she responded "to each their own, but I would never do anything like that."

We start communicating again and she asks a variety of questions about the experiences, and I boldly ask if she's ever been with a black man: No.

Hmmmm.... could this be the start of a new beginning?!

I like how she states she wouldn't do anything like this, but is curious enough to ask a variety of questions.

I had the pleasure of FINALLY revealing my secret to a relatively long-time female friend of mine.

She and I had known each other since before my marriage and we always were a little flirtatious with each other.

Anyway, she shoots me a message asking how I'm doing after the divorce, blah... blah... blah...

One thing led to another and I reveal to her that I watched my wife have sex with black men.

It was interesting as to how silent it remained, with no response from her ~ maybe an hour, or so.

I finally messaged her back, to where she responded "to each their own, but I would never do anything like that."

We start communicating again and she asks a variety of questions about the experiences, and I boldly ask if she's ever been with a black man: No.

Hmmmm.... could this be the start of a new beginning?!

I like how she states she wouldn't do anything like this, but is curious enough to ask a variety of questions.
She's intrigued. It's the tingling taboo sensation. Rope her in.

I can only imagine that maybe her hand was down her panties last night.
At minimum a nipple tug...for sure. It won't go away easily today. She'll Google about it, seed is watered. She'll be asking you about trying it, probably not sober, within six months. Maybe even a hot summer night. You're in a fun position.

My wife has several sisters and they are all hot I think at least two of them would be into it and it turns me on to think about them finding out I want my wife to have well hung lovers. She has already told some of her friends I want her to have a threesome.

Last edited:
I'd never tell my family or friends (fetish or state of mind are subjective, that's why you look for a like minded woman to live this lifestyle).
In my 2 year relationship as a full time cuckold I told nobody about it. My girl shared it with a female friend of hers and I was aware of (she also dated only black guys - both girls Greek-British)

Back