How many Cuckolds here keeping these part in their life as a secret ?

yeah but in general...
call me naive but I have a genuine theory that in our evolution as human beings black men and white women
are suppose to be with each other.

I can break it down for you but not on this thread

I'm good. I've heard peoples theories before on the subject. To each their own. For my wife and me it's pure fun and pleasure for us. Have a good one.

Do wish my wife would at least tell one of her Russian friends who I am sure would be ready/willing to try some BBC too as she's often complaining that her husband does not give her enough sex. Think it would be so much easier for them to go out together as pair to meet black guys....but my wife not keen to share our 'secret' with others

Do wish my wife would at least tell one of her Russian friends who I am sure would be ready/willing to try some BBC too as she's often complaining that her husband does not give her enough sex. Think it would be so much easier for them to go out together as pair to meet black guys....but my wife not keen to share our 'secret' with others

its way better in pairs.. I'm extremely lucky my wife has a friend that helps

We own a local small business, and it would NOT go over well if our private life were to be available for general scrutiny. We keep it to ourselves and other like minded friends.

The only person that my wife has told are her two girlfriends in the neighborhood. We don't really talk about it much, but one of the girls has been over to the house during one of our smaller parties and has participated with one of our bulls.

Back