How many Cuckolds here keeping these part in their life as a secret ?

In the age of social media, smart phone and any other technological development,

would you hid this fact from friends and family ? or you ok with that everyone know ?
In my world cuckolding cant be openly revealed so it is well kept secret ...only i have told my friends and her male friends when we noticed that they had crush on my wife or wife had crush on them. And then she slept with them..

yeah but in general...
call me naive but I have a genuine theory that in our evolution as human beings black men and white women
are suppose to be with each other.

I can break it down for you but not on this thread
I would be very interested in hearing more about why you mean that black men and white women are supposed to be with each other.

According to my wife you're absolutely right.

Would you care to explain a little more?

alexis-brill-shades-of-black-21naturals-5178498-2869519438.jpg alexis-brill-shades-of-black-21naturals-5178503-1111320922.jpg alexis-brill-shades-of-black-21naturals-5178507-1352900454.jpg

I would be very interested in hearing more about why you mean that black men and white women are supposed to be with each other.

According to my wife you're absolutely right.

Would you care to explain a little more?

View attachment 1260270 View attachment 1260269 View attachment 1260268
It's not scientific nor academic explanation but I believe there is something in our way of thinking which evolves
in the same way physiological things happens to us as humans. it's not only being encouraged by media. It has many forms and I am sorry to say but I even rather to see my wife date, kiss and banged by an ugly black guy rather than a beautiful white guy.

I know it's weird and maybe even not satisfying explanation but that's my opinion and I wish my wife
and all the beautiful white ladies out there black dicks only!

It's my impression that women talk a lot more about intimate stuff like cuckolding than men do.

When we talk to other cuckold couples, we often hear that the female has talked with her friends about it.

My wife's friend Sarah told my wife that she lived in an interracial cuckold relationship. Sarah told that it was very arousing and satisfying for both her and her husband.

My wife was immediately hooked and told Sarah that she wanted the same thing to happen in our relationship. So Sarah knew that I was a cuckold even before I knew it myself :bounce::bounce::hot:

tumblr_onkbesTvSI1vyp8zuo1_400.gif tumblr_o9qmg1E24j1vrhy5no1_500.jpg

Wife and I both have established careers and this would not go over well in our professional lives or with either of our families. Besides others in the lifestyle, only 3 of my wife's friends know and her niece.
Have to ask what did her friends say and what does her niece think about the lifestyle? Have any of them been converted since they found out?

one weekend away with mates on stag weekend and heavy drinking one my mates asked me if it was true that I shared her, I was quite shocked to find out he suspected that or even knew it, I did admit due to ******* that I had done and gave him some scant details but didn't tell him whole truth and the extent the amount men she had fucked, he wanted to know more and more but I didn't tell him to much
8 years later now he and 11 others who I know have fucked her many many times, and I only told the one!!!!! secrets are always shared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She told her friends and they got a good laugh out of it until they saw how she treated me lol. Then they were like "holy *******"

I have a video on my thread "my fiance" of my girl at a bar telling her friend and them laughing about it!

We have been a black-owned family for a little over three years. Hubby is an older white fellow. Wife now has two black bred children. At first she was somewhat shunned by her fellow Asian wife friends but now has influenced a couple married wives and couples to at least try the lifestyle.

Back