How many cuckolds have actually kissed a girl?

NicholeB

Female
Gold Member
From
MO, US
We all know what most “cuckolds” will tell us. You’re married to a beautiful woman who loves black men.

But,... let’s talk real here. How many of you are actually married? I know we don’t verify cucks unless they are certified married and in a couple status but it would be interesting to hear.

I’ll just say it. A lot of conversations I’ve had leaves me to believe that “talking to girls” wasn’t a strong suite in middle school and isn’t something they could do now. Much less marry a woman. Just saying

Pardon me ladies, I'm interested in wanting to know myself if I may?

Attachments

• 20200519_170426.jpg
    20200519_170426.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20200519_165919.jpg
    20200519_165919.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200502_132217.jpg
    20200502_132217.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200329_200316.jpg
    20200329_200316.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • 20200327_174939.jpg
    20200327_174939.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • 20200217_081601.jpg
    20200217_081601.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • 20200222_150331.jpg
    20200222_150331.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • 20200226_163558.jpg
    20200226_163558.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20181018_222254.jpg
    20181018_222254.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
to be a cuck you must have a woman who fucks other men but the other men are cucks a since they all share

We all know what most “cuckolds” will tell us. You’re married to a beautiful woman who loves black men.

But,... let’s talk real here. How many of you are actually married? I know we don’t verify cucks unless they are certified married and in a couple status but it would be interesting to hear.

I’ll just say it. A lot of conversations I’ve had leaves me to believe that “talking to girls” wasn’t a strong suite in middle school and isn’t something they could do now. Much less marry a woman. Just saying
Well I'm married and I've never had any trouble picking up women. My problem is I'm attracted to ladies like you that have a lot of fun with other men😍. My issue is when I'm dating somebody like you I have an intense craving to put you on a pedestal and worship you once you start getting fucked. I've not met a woman yet that likes that, other than initially, so I have to tone it way way down and play it cool:(. Regardless, your pics are insane sexy and I hope someone is treating you like a queen while you tend to another man😘. I do see the point of your post though, I do wonder if some of these people have even been near a woman. And a lot of men seem blown away there are men that derive their pleasure from a cuckold relationship.

Well, i've been with my current wife for 13 years, my ex-fiance for 3 before that and my ex-wife for 17 years before that. But you're sort of on the money with me in a way. I was a virgin until almost my 23rd birthday (I lost it to my ex-wife) as she was my first girlfriend. But before meeting her, I had never touched, tasted, smelt or obviously fucked a pussy before then, so you can imagine the sensory overload of all those things happening for the first time at the same moment when it did.
Up until I met her at 22yo I had never tongue kissed a girl before her, never dated one, never received a valentines day card, never kissed a girl at midnight on new years eve, no dates for the prom, obviously never had blowjob or even a handjob... nothing.
So as much as it killed me, still being a virgin until then, I was totally unaware at the time, I was a cuckold in the making.
I'm 53 yo now, only had sex with 5 women in total in my entire life, my partners/ ex's and two one night stands while single. So also only french kissed those 5 women as well in all my 53 years.

I'm a cuck because I love the tease and the emotions and...because I absolutely love to watch my girlfriend / fiancée / soon-to-be-wife in action. Not because I couldn't score or was somehow awkward with women. I've gotten laid plenty at every stage of my life and have a natural charm and charisma that attracts women. In fact, I have two side pieces at the moment - one who is a submissive woman that I am introducing to BDSM, another a swinger wife that I've played with off and on for five years now. Domina is perfectly ok with it. We are fluid and flexible in our relationship, and right now what we are doing is the cuckold thing.

Interesting topic, but the male ego is fairly fragile. And you would not want to set off any incels: those who claim to be ******* CELibate. Not too long ago one ran over 10 women in my city seeking revenge for not getting any pussy. I would hate the same thing to happen in America. Moreover with the pandemic and BLM protests and as the 2020 election draws near in America, it might be easier to set these guys off as they might have shorter fuses? :unsure:

( https://www.businessinsider.com/incel-alex-minassian-toronto-van-attack-facebook-post-2018-4 )
( https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...alek-minassian-canada-terrorism-a8335816.html )

WELL CONTEMPLATING THIS INTERESTING QUESTION YOU POSED, IT STANDS TO REASON THAT MEN WHO FEEL INFERIOR TO MORE DOMINANT MEN & WOMEN WERE VERY LIKELY NOT VERY ASSERTIVE AND/OR CONFIDENT AS YOUNG BOYS AND OFTEN PROBABLY PROJECTED CONFIDENCE BUT WAS MOSTLY LIKE AN ACTING STRETCH FOR THEM. A KEEN WOMAN CAN SENSE INSTINCTIVELY TRUE MASCULINE CONFIDENCE FROM ****** AND IT MANIFESTS ITSELF IN PRIMAL ATTRACTION....I KNOW FOR MYSELF THE WAY IM WIRED MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY WITH FEMALE HORMONES IM INCREDIBLY ATTRACTED TO CONFIDENT BUT NOT COCKY ASSERTIVE SEXY MEN...ITS JUST NATURE PLAYING OUT NATURALLY REALLY. NO DISRESPECT TO BETA MALES BUT NATURE CREATED ALL OF US, JUST SOME HAVE STRONGER ASSERTIVE TRAITS AND OTHERS MORE SUBMISSIVE TRAITS...IF WE WERE ALL ASSERTIVE WED ******* EACH OTHER....VICE VERSA IF WE WERE ALL SUBMISSIVE NOTHING WOULD GET DONE....HAHA....ITS JUST NATURE PLAYING OUT....IN THE ******* WORLD THE FEMALES ALWAYS SEEK OUT THE STRONGEST MALES FOR MATING....IF WE HUMANS ACTED STRICTLY PRIMALLY WED DO THE EXACT SAME BUT AS HUMANS WE DONT STRICTLY ACT PRIMALLY WHICH EXPLAINS WOMEN OFTEN COUPLING WITH SOME DOCILE, SUBMISSIVE MEN....THEY ARE SAFE, NON THREATENING BUT NOT EXCITING IN A SEXUAL SENSE

to be a cuckold means you are attached to a female and that she has fucked you and probably kissed you, that is the simple definition but after that it can be anything from being a cocksucking cum cleaning husband or more

i never had a problem "talking" to a woman, but i did have trouble establishing a male-female relationship. i still have. Woman scare me. i always tended to associate with very sexually active women who took me as a "friend" and a "confidant". In a few cases i could kiss them. my first kiss to a woman was at 28 years old. She was 22 years old, although she looked like 17. Her name was Beatriz. And she was the one who kissed me. i will never forget. It was an incredibly sexual kiss, almost aggressive. She put her tongue in my mouth and rubbed her whole body against me. i cum and it was evident. i'm still ashamed of it. She laughed out loud. We were "dating" for three years, although we were never a proper "couple". She had her boyfriends, much older than me. We never made love. My first sexual relationship was at 32 years old. Shortly after we stopped hanging out with Beatriz. She was a professional. It was not a good experience. It was the first time i saw a vagina, live and direct. Then for a few years i was very close to a professional Mistress, Ama Sofía, who greatly influenced me and help me to accept what i really was. i still seeing Her. A few years later I met my current wife, 20 years younger, who was a co-worker. Like all my relationships with women, it began as a relationship of pure friendship, with many sexual confidences, but in this case, she took the initiative not only to kiss me, but also to have sexual intercourse with me. It was the first time i had unpaid sex. That night was incredible. The best night of my life. i knew she was the Woman of my life. The next day She told me that She was sexually free and that She had sex with Men and Women. For me it was like i received a bucket of cold water over me, but as long as i could continue kissing Her and making love, i accepted it. i know i could never have a Woman like that. A few months later we got married. But before we were married She told me how things were going to be: She told me that She liked REAL MEN, BLACK MEN and Dominant, and that She was not going to have sex with me anymore but, if we married each other, i have to stay faithfull to Her, not having sex with other women (latter si introduced me to gay BDSM sex). i accepted and i do not regret it at all. She is the love of my life and even once in a while she kisses me on my mouth. By now i recognize myself as a gay cuckold no man, but with an obsession of viewing vaginas.

Well, i've been with my current wife for 13 years, my ex-fiance for 3 before that and my ex-wife for 17 years before that. But you're sort of on the money with me in a way. I was a virgin until almost my 23rd birthday (I lost it to my ex-wife) as she was my first girlfriend. But before meeting her, I had never touched, tasted, smelt or obviously fucked a pussy before then, so you can imagine the sensory overload of all those things happening for the first time at the same moment when it did.
Up until I met her at 22yo I had never tongue kissed a girl before her, never dated one, never received a valentines day card, never kissed a girl at midnight on new years eve, no dates for the prom, obviously never had blowjob or even a handjob... nothing.
So as much as it killed me, still being a virgin until then, I was totally unaware at the time, I was a cuckold in the making.
I'm 53 yo now, only had sex with 5 women in total in my entire life, my partners/ ex's and two one night stands while single. So also only french kissed those 5 women as well in all my 53 years.
We have much in common, but 5 is not nothing, man, especially with that slow start! You should know that it's certainly not something to beat yourself up over. I may have lost my virginity sooner (19) -- incidentally also to a gf who ultimately became my wife, though many years after cheating on me with several guys -- but you've tallied a higher total than I have. More than plenty of men, I'm sure. While many young men deal with frustrations, pressures, and insecurities, and can develop baggage from what the perceive as languishing without getting "into the game" when we're young, I think it's much more what we experience once the game is joined, that shapes us.

Last edited:
Back