How many cuckold relationships truly began with the man being impotent?

I am basically impotent. Been diagnosed as such and it is generally incurable. Been married for some time and I have always had issues, but things have definitely become worse and it doesn't get hard at all anymore. Wondering how many women would already be thinking about sleeping with other guys knowing that I am a lost cause and also how many cuckold relationships started this way?

I met a couple at a lifestyle party and the guy was telling me that he was impotent. He told me he had tried everything and the only thing that worked was some injection but then it his dick wouldn't go down and he had to get another injection just to make it go down.

My question is how did you become impotent in the first place? You obviously wasn't always like that.

I met a couple at a lifestyle party and the guy was telling me that he was impotent. He told me he had tried everything and the only thing that worked was some injection but then it his dick wouldn't go down and he had to get another injection just to make it go down.

My question is how did you become impotent in the first place? You obviously wasn't always like that.

I developed venous leak in college at age 19.

I developed venous leak in college at age 19.
There are many people who have suffered from medical conditions both women and men that have issues with sexual function and or orgasms, etc...As in any relationship, communication is key to an healthier relationship across the board, including sex and intimacy...Have you looked at or tried all available treatment both traditional and non traditional in your particular medical condition...

I don't suffer from impotency (actually the opposite with extreme PE issues) but I have spoken to men mostly over 50 that are impotent and quite a lot have negotiated a FWB for their wives. Most had talked about trying swinging but never got around to it, but I have asked them do they see themselves as cuckolds, and most don't. It wasn't a kink for them before becoming impotent, but they now seek lovers for their wives... so not too sure if that makes them a cuckold/ hotwife if it doesn't have the kink dynamic with it. Most aren't present either, the wives do their thing alone usually, so most have told me. Perhaps its because it would be hard for the hubby to witness, if they aren't into cuckolding.

I think size 30%, stamina 40%, ED 20%, interest 10%. Cukold relationship mostly start from wife's cheating & hubby's confronting, if hubby submits interest in cuckolding, then the relationship starts. Few couples know what they want and seek for an active cuckold lifestyle.

Last edited:
I think size 30%, stamina 40%, ED 20%, interest 10%. Cukold relationship mostly start from wife's cheating & hubby's confronting, if hubby submits interest in cuckolding, then the relationship starts. Few couples know what they want and seek for an active cuckold lifestyle.
I totally agree about few couples knowing they want a cuck relationship. Steve and I started as swingers. Even that was not part of the plan. I never did any of that. I grew up in a "man in charge" household (my dad was the strong, but gentle giant). My sis was even a virgin on her wedding night......................yeah not me. I've been the rebel baby they don't talk about.

I am basically impotent. Been diagnosed as such and it is generally incurable. Been married for some time and I have always had issues, but things have definitely become worse and it doesn't get hard at all anymore. Wondering how many women would already be thinking about sleeping with other guys knowing that I am a lost cause and also how many cuckold relationships started this way?
Probably many

Back