How many cuckold marriages end?

As when I was first cucked. I encouraged and wanted to see my EX with alot of Black Men. I knew early in marriage, when stationed overseas in the 80s. I came home early from deployment. I fell asleep. She brought 3 home. So I waited and stayed in bedroom. Went to lay down. She came to bed several hours later with a worked pussy and had heard it all. That was a one time occurrence, but she left early before I was done. But we stayed together for years and gave her space. I didnt deploy much in those 5 yrs except during the first Gulf War. She use to mail me letters and one was a bombshell.. She was having fun with Black Men, like it was way back. I told her, I would love to witness it and worship here. Took a while with mail overseas during that time. But she said she talked to one of the brothas and he would love to show you. How a Real Man, A Black Man fucks a white women. They had me and soon I was serving both when she allowed me to watch or they would video from hotel parties he took her, to show me later. We left there and after that, I got out and moved out to suburbs.. Ultimately she got back into it again and loved it. Til he was coming over sev days a week or at his place in the hood. She usually returned worn out. Soon after she wanted me out and divorced. Her current lover was moving in We had a teenage ******* and tried to not discover. But one time, I was out of town, she came home early from college a night she had several of his boys over. She saw it all.. I heard she became Blacked, too. I left soon. But I had to pay her. She showed up pregnant, to final hearing. I was stunned, but in a secret way loved it. All you White Women are so lucky and the BROTHAS. I have become Black Cock Gay.. Love watching and serving BBC fuck White women.

In my opinion, on day one you put this lifestyle into real practice, you should have expected that your hotwife may leave you or even divorce you one day, if you are not a good provider. On day one you should also have expected that, as a cuckold, you are supposed to be a beta male of her while her lover is the alpha, she should always put him first and you are always the least considered, and on day one you should have understood that you are practically a servant of your wife and her lover and you actually enjoy this, isn't it? As a result, you should always work yourself hard and provide the best service for them in order to keep them stay with you. Be always reminded that your dignity is no longer important in front of them, they are your masters and if your service is not up to standard, it can be understood that your wife will want to divorce you or kick you away. This is all the basic ideas of being a cuckold, if you can't understand or if you think it's not really something you like, then you should never start this lifestyle or you 'll regret totally.

As with any couple in the lifestyle at any level, without complete trust, honesty and communication....it will fail. He or she will end up cheating, which is so stupid considering they could have had sex with the other person had they (see above...been honest and communicated) See what I did there? ;)

Married 27 years, together including dating for 4 years prior with no affairs( that we know of)

Happily married 32 years. Once heard a joke: had I been sentenced to life in prison, I'd be out by now. Our indiscretions started after the 7th year. It's been on and off since then. We decided that we are both free 100% when anyone goes on a business trip. Once I spent one and a half month on Mauritius with my lover. Once we had a rough patch when I fell seriously in love. We nearly divorced, but my husband was so kind, patient and understanding that we survived as a family. We still love and respect each other. A lot of our friends divorced (even without provocation of swinging), but we stay together and enjoy it. So, I feel that cuckold or swinging are not important factors that make or break the marriage. Or probably, even help to keep it together by rekindling sexual interest :)

In my opinion, on day one you put this lifestyle into real practice, you should have expected that your hotwife may leave you or even divorce you one day, if you are not a good provider. On day one you should also have expected that, as a cuckold, you are supposed to be a beta male of her while her lover is the alpha, she should always put him first and you are always the least considered, and on day one you should have understood that you are practically a servant of your wife and her lover and you actually enjoy this, isn't it? As a result, you should always work yourself hard and provide the best service for them in order to keep them stay with you. Be always reminded that your dignity is no longer important in front of them, they are your masters and if your service is not up to standard, it can be understood that your wife will want to divorce you or kick you away. This is all the basic ideas of being a cuckold, if you can't understand or if you think it's not really something you like, then you should never start this lifestyle or you 'll regret totally.

Thats so true, so many dont expect this. I was very grateful, but wasn't prepared for the day when she said he lover was going to be moving in and she wished to belong to him and his friends.

Yep, it sure is.
One reason may be that even when a woman is given the freedom to enjoy extramarital sex, many still have a deep desire to be monogamous with their lover. This will eventually cause her marriage to erode as she will unconsciously begin to resent her husband for preventing her from being monogamous with her new love.

It may also be that the new lover begins to want the wife for his own monogamously.

Not all people are capable of having poly-amorous relationships. When it works it's great, when it don't, it's like any other type of relationship.

So I agree with this. My marriage is one of those that ended when she ran off with her black lover. I think emotions are hard to control. When you have great sex and husband is encouraging the wife to be with the lover as much as possible it can happen. It did for me.
Like I say from the first time I watched them together I knew I was in trouble but I couldn't stop them I didn't want to. I was watching him take her away from me and was hard as a rock thru the process.
You can find my story in my profile.

Back