How many countries?

Ex-Navy and currently living Portugal...My Sister has my old National Geographic Map, that I used mark with Pin Flags Everywhere I have been Pre and Post Miĺitary...She used to say, you have been to a lot of place's, and would reply you have no idea where else I've been...Wink Wink...Great thread let's see If I can remember...Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brasil, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Netherlands, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Italy, Slovakia, Diego Garcia, The Philippines, Japan, South Korea, Morocco and of course the good Ole U.S.A.

Thought I’d put a twist out there seeing as we have some ex military and a few pilots and flight attendants.
How many countries have you had the pleasure of enjoying others! (Fucking to the person saying huh!)

I’ll go first

USA MAINLAND AND HAWAII
CANADA
MEXICO
BAHRAIN
CHINA
MALAYSIA
VIETNAM

In addition to ladies from other countries
Japan
Ireland
Italy
Philippines
France
Brazil
Portugal

Most were many years ago. Good times.

J
With the exception of Bahrain. But add England ,Scotland, Danish, Finland Greek, Korean add these to the list you already have

Australia
New Zealand
Indonesia
Malaysia
United Arab Emirates
The Netherlands
Belgium
Germany
France
England
Switzerland
Italy