Cathedral of the Condor

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Cathedral of the Condor
by neff trebor​
Jennifer Marie Stephens was excited, nervous and somewhat uneasy. Her husband, Joe, had worked his way into a teaching position of "Archaeoastronomy."

To some, it was a bit of a questionable field. It had been loosely described as: "The study of how the ancient people incorporated the sun, moon and stars into their daily lives. He had spent much of his life in South America and Asia studying how mountain people integrate the landscape in which they live into their spiritual beliefs. He drew on this experience to formulate his sacred center theory."
She had met him as one of her professors in college. She had been on the track team, and needed what she thought might be some "easy hours." Running a hundred miles per week took so much time away from studies during the spring, she needed to cut back on classes at the end of the year and try to make them up during the summer.

He was about fifteen years older than her, somewhat distinguished looking and a persuasive speaker. Jenn had been a bit of a late bloomer. She started college, she had little to attract the more popular athletes. The ones, who showed an interest in her, were mainly just trying for a quick score; "Fuck and run," was a popular strategy that was pretty successful with the athletic men on scholarship and in the fraternities.
It took Jenn a while to figure it out, but caught on quick.

During the summer breaks, Joe spent his months traveling to South America. He had gone to the Peabody Museum and the Library at Yale and studied all of Hiram Bingham's writings, maps and sketches. Bingham had found two cities, but the main secrets had eluded him.
The Spaniards had ruthlessly killed Pachacutec, the recognized emperor of the Incas. He had offered his captors a fortune to let him go. He had promised to fill a room; 20'-0" by 10'-0" by as high as he could reach; twice with silver and once with gold. After receiving the fortune, they melted the metals into bullion, sent it back to Spain, and killed him.
They set up a puppet king, Manco Inca to run the empire. He eventually fled; perhaps afraid for his life or may have killed some of the main Spaniards, taking a fortune with him.

It was Bingham's belief that Manco had fled to Machu Picchu, where the Spaniards never found him. There were many rumors of where he had vanished to and why he had never been found.
Joe had spent months and years tracing the many Inca trails from Ollantaytambo to Espiritu Pampa; or the old Vilcabamba. He did not know where the Inca Emperor had vanished to, but with such intense jungles from Ecuador to Bolivia, it was not hard to imagine that there truly were undocumented natives nobody had found.

Joe felt he was close to solving some of the mysteries, but he needed better proof. Jenn had inherited a nice farm from her parents with a section of bottom land along the Kansas River. With the deep topsoil on it and the Ogallala Aquafer underneath it, it was valuable property. Little by little, Joe had seemed to be borrowing against the property to finance his expeditions. He was sure any day now; he would be having a book to publish and more artifacts to exhibit.

Maybe she had been right about him all along. Now maybe his parents would see him in a better light. She had normally dated a bunch of "wild ones" in high school and college. She had been burned out with all of their maniacal egos; their endless flirtations with other women and sexual demands.

She was not that excited when he proposed to her. She had decided to marry him for a number of dubious reasons. One was that she needed to change the direction of her social life from being on the back of a Harley, to the passenger seat of a BMW. She tired of being on the verge of eviction with a boyfriend who felt the world was against him. She felt she could adjust to the five-acre lot in the suburbs that took most of the weekend on a riding mower to maintain.

Her parents hadn't been that wild about the prospects of a *******-in-law that didn't know how to change the oil in his own car. He didn't know how to over-seed the lawn, or spray weeds. Jenny didn't care. She could do all that. For the first time in her life, she had some sort of stability in her life. Her disappointing romantic and sex life seemed to take a lower priority when their ******* Dakota came along. They had a common interest now, or at least, so she thought.

In the early years of their marriage, Jenny had gone on a number of trips with him. It had been exciting. She could easily walk the distances along the Sacred Valley effortlessly. She could have jogged it if she wanted to.

Once she had had her *******, she had to stay at home. When her ******* was in school, there was no way for her to continue the trips. She had been somewhat outraged at the number of "presents" her husband had brought. In order to meet different natives who lived in the jungles, Joe always brought presents to gain favor. It didn't take much for explorers to get killed. This was the country where head hunters were known to live. They were highly superstitious about many things, and would ******* people for many ridiculous reasons.
For some unexplained reason Joe had asked her to come along on this trip. Her ******* was fourteen now, and under Kansas Law, could drive herself to school. Her sister had agreed to keep her while Jenn was gone.

Joe had spent lots of time collecting maps of a promising new area. He had GPS devices. He had satellite phones. He had a laptop and flash drives for information and photographs. He had not told his wife, but now his priorities were a little different.
Joe and Jenn flew to Florida and caught a connecting flight Lima. Joe had spent a lot of time analyzing the route. He knew that his wife was fit from her years of jogging in college and years after.

From Lima, they took a four hour train to Cusco. They had to spend three days getting acclimated to the 11,000 ft. altitude. They spent several days touring the museums; watching craftsmen weave alpaca capes and others creating pottery. When Joe began to get ready for the trip, they took a bus to Vilcabamba. They had to hire a porter, a cook, a guide and somebody to manage the mules that would carry all the supplies. Joe had had good luck with his previous guide, so it was easy to use him again.

Hiring guides, porters, cooks and porters is a nerve-wracking ordeal. If somebody says they will meet you at 8:00am, it might turn out to be noon. It might turn out to be noon the next day. Joe had agreed to meet the guide at the Vilcabamba Café at noon.
Joe and Jenn had gone back for another Nescafé refill at 2:00 when she noticed a silhouette at the western saloon styled double doors. The doors parted. All she could see outlined against the bright sky behind the door was a silhouette. But there was something about that silhouette. Had she seen him before? He looked familiar. The voice sounded vaguely familiar.

"Hello; Joe. Sorry I'm a little late." She heard the shadow say as a long arm extended out of it. Joe stood and returned the handshake. "No problem. This is my wife; Jennifer." He said as he turned and extended his left hand towards his wife.

Jenn stood, extended her hand. "Pleased to meet you." Again; the shadow sounded familiar. What was it about him?

"Jenn; honey, this is Raul." He was tall; very tall. Then it hit her. It was Raul; Raul Ramos. She didn't need to hear the rest of what her husband had said about him. She knew it by heart; at least most of it.

Raul had been on the college football team where she went to school. He was voted Favorite Man on Campus. He had been on the track team. He wasn't at practice much; just when it didn't interfere with spring football practice. He ran most of the sprint distances; relays and hurdles.
He had been taken in the first round of the NFL draft because he could play both offense and defense. In his second year with the Chiefs, he had a permanent hip injury that prevented him from playing any more. After that, he disappeared from the planet. He had always been very quiet in school; very distant. Now that she had met him, she was not surprised to know he was the ultimate Peregrinator.

Jenn had tried to be civil to him, but he was always making subtle hints that he was interested in her. She tried to keep it pleasant and friendly, but she knew her parents would never approve of her dating a black man. He towered over her; perhaps over a foot taller than her.
Although she had been openly reluctant to be seen talking or socializing with him, she was never-the-less secretly horrified and attracted to him. She had watched him getting ready to run the hurdles. He wore no shirt. With a mild sweat, he looked like a marble Michelangelo sculpture that glided effortlessly over the high hurdles. He always had a wicked grin and a gleam in his eyes as he glided over the aluminum standards.
She shivered when he turned to smile at her. He would point to her and smile. She would slowly turn her head in a reluctant "No." sign.

Raul was tall. In fact you could say he was huge. She had no idea that he had left the states and wandered the jungles of South America; tracing the trails of the Inca. She had no idea that he was an expert of so many different languages of the South American Indians.

He spoke Spanish; Quechua, some Japanese, French and Italian. His internet web site, advertising his services as a Sacred Inca Valley Guide was written in six languages. Speaking Quechua was critical to navigating the jungles and Amazon River. Most of them could be traced back to the Indians of the forest; a lineage of Inca. Raul did not meet the stereotype of the Amazon guides. He was at least 6'-6" tall; very lean and fit. Unlike the native Indians, he had a number of tattoos, indicating a substantial contact with the outside world. Neither Joe nor Jenn had actually seen his tattoos. He had added them after he left professional football. Occasionally, during their meeting, one of his long sleeves might snag on something enough to get a quick glimpse of part of his arm. Sometimes when he might lean over, one might see down the front of his work shirt, showing a hint of some kind of tattoos on his body; but nothing they could really understand.

He did not wear the traditional bright colors and skull caps of the Cusco Villagers. He dressed in faded military fatigues; jungle camouflage. His trousers were tucked into the top of his black, oiled lumberjack boots that stopped just below his knees. The sides of his head were shaved. The hair along the top of his head was kinky and braided into a Mohawk that trailed down the back of his neck. This did not seem like the typical Inca guide, but he had been recommended by the college and used by Joe before.

Jenn was a little puzzled that her husband had never mentioned the name of this guide that he had used before. If she had known, she might have been reluctant to either go along, or maybe insist on him using somebody else.

Joe, himself, probably didn't completely understand some of the events that had transpired for this expedition. He did not realize that Raul had seen some of the pictures in his wallet. He didn't remember any of the subtle conversations they had, regarding his wife and her background. It never dawned on Joe that Raul might actually know his wife. Raul never mentioned it.

Some things seemed to be incredible coincidences. Joe had expressed his frustrations about having to bring so many presents for the natives along the river and in the jungle. Joe knew the dangers of alienating the superstitious jungle dwellers. They were a mixture of uneducated savages and rebels of the Shining Path, who were hiding from the government.

Joe seemed to have missed some of the connections between Raul and Jennifer. Raul had suggested that they had met so many of the leaders of the undocumented tribes, that perhaps they could go a little light on the presents this trip. He never made the connection that the idea of inviting his wife along was really the result of a subtle suggestion from Raul. Never-the-less, Joe seemed to think this would be a tremendous opportunity for him and his wife to spend some time together again. With buying and carrying less in presents, he would easier afford the additional cost of bringing his wife.

Although the initial meeting with Raul was a surprise, Jennifer felt safe because her husband was with her. She may have felt reluctantly safe, but it was a guarded feeling.

They took a train to Vilcabamba, hired the muleteers, cook and porter. From there, they worked their way back towards Machu Picchu from the back way. Joe was determined to find out where Manco Inca had fled to and what had happened to him while he fled from the Conquistadors. Along with finding questions to a list of histories secrets, he had planned to be at Machu Picchu on the winter solstice; the 21st of June. They had arrived for their trip a week or so in advance of the festivities.

Walking along the world famous Inca Trail was an incredible experience. The four day hike took them past villages, forests, valleys, and mountains, and was an excellent way to taste the flavor of the local culture. The hiking from Cusco to the Sacred Valley gave them several days to acclimate themselves to the height of 11,000 feet above see level. This Sacred Valley tour combined the Inca trail with visits to other historic architectural ruins along the way from Cusco to Machu Picchu.

Although she should have known, Jenn was unexpectedly surprised at the vast array of orchids; thousands growing among the fern and within the crooks of large trees. She was now glad that her husband had packed away several computer chips for her camera. The camera memory would never have been able to store the pictures of vicuna, condor, alpaca and different animals she had seen along the trail. There were dozens of Inca ruins that had not been noted in the travel handbooks.

This was Jenny's first trip since her ******* had been born, and was soon feeling uncomfortable around the guide. Raul had a stare as cold at the Andes wind. He was blatant about it; never politely looking away when she caught him starring. Raul had not seen Joe's wife in many years. The young awkward duckling had blossomed into the white swan. While most women who had turned forty were past their prime, Jennifer was in full bloom. Although Jenn was uncomfortable with this unwanted attention, she preferred to feel it was innocent, but the local men were not used to the way many of the tourist women dressed.

To the Peruvians, women were expected to dress very conservatively. They wore bright colors, but were mostly covered except for their hands and faces. The Peruvian men outside of the big cities tended to interpret large expanses of flesh on women as a sign that they were promiscuous.

The first few days of hiking down through the Sacred Valley were fairly uneventful. Never-the-less, Jennifer constantly felt she was being watched. She tended to go to bed early; leaving the men to talk. Even though Jenn was curled up in their tent, she couldn't help but overhear her husband talking to Raul. She could hear the subtle questioning her husband was putting Raul through.

"Raul; I know you know many of the secrets of where Manco Inca fled to. Why won't you tell me?" he asked; almost pleaded. "Do you know where any of these Inca are living?" he asked.

"Don Stephens; they are everywhere. All you have to do is look."

The term of "Don," was similar to the English word of "Sir," or "Mister."

This conversation had gone on for several summers now, with little progress. The conversation continued for a while until the campfire started to dwindle. They said their "goodnights," and Joe climbed into the tent.

"I heard your discussion with Raul out there. You don't seem to be getting anywhere, hon." Jenn whispered; half asleep.

"I'm not making much progress. I've been watching how he looks at you. Maybe you can ask him instead of me. He may be more susceptible to your questions than mine."

"You're out of your mind." Jenn whispered. "I'm not getting involved in these discussions. I know nothing about the secrets of this jungle. Besides, you are the one writing a book; not me."

There was no response from Joe. Jenn felt the issue was over. On the other hand, she knew he had been reckless with their savings. If something wasn't resolved soon, they were in danger of losing the property she had inherited.

In the morning, Jenn got up first. She could hear the cook and porter joking with each other in Spanish. She could smell the coffee. She could hear the fresh firewood popping and snapping. The morning chill would soon change to insane heat.
"Time to get up, hon," she said as she gently nudged her husband.

"I'll get up in a minute. Why don't you think about talking to Raul?" Jenn's heart skipped a beat or two. She wasn't afraid of the man; with all the others present, but still she balked at the idea.

Being a natural redhead seemed to clash with her skin tone. Most redheads do not tan. Her French braids down to their waist; golden tan over a slight sprinkling of freckles created an unexpected surprise to most men. South American men were not accustomed to seeing red hair on a tanned and freckled Yankee. To a South American, this woman of forty looked younger than thirty; more like the Indian teenagers and women in their early twenties.

Jenn put on her two pairs of wool socks. She put on her almost knee-high lumberjack boots. She pulled the boot-cut denim jeans down over her boots.

Some days, Jenn wore a blue oxford men's button down collar shirt tucked into her jeans. Under the practically unbuttoned to the waist shirt could be seen a one piece black swim suit with the bottom of the shirt tied in a knot just above the jeans. With the heat and humidity of the rain forest, it was virtually transparent. Her firm melon sized breasts stuck almost straight out. There was no sag to them. They were more conical than round. Her long pink coral nipples were plainly outlined.

Raul was sitting on a huge stone; sharpening his machete on the edge. Jenn went over to the cook's tent and picked up two tin cups. The Inca tea took some getting used to; it was made from the cocoa leaves. Rumor has it that it helped fight off many health problems. She filled them both and offered one to Raul. She sat down next to him and stared into the fire; not sure of how to start.

"I heard you and Joe talking last night. I know he wants to find a number of answers that have stumped him for years. He has spent a small fortune on you and the expedition over the years. I know he thinks you have many answers to the location of Manco Inca, and where his ancestors have gone."

Raul had been verbally fencing with Joe for a few years now; unwilling to pass on anything to any outsiders. He sat there for several minutes. Jenn was uncomfortable with the silence. Rather than just say he wasn't going to tell her anything, he decided to put such a high cost on it that she couldn't possibly accept.

"Well, Senora Jennifer, I'm flattered that you think that I might know more than I do. You also know that whenever the explorers visit; wanting to know the secrets of the jungle, they usually bring presents. What presents do you bring with you to the jungle?"

"I ... I ... I ... don't know what you're talking about. That's something between you and my husband. I ... I ... I know he has paid you well over the years..." Her voice trailed off; not wanting to admit what may have been in the back of her mind.

"I have seen how the tourists dress in Lima and Cusco. Go back into the tent and see what you can do to persuade me; Senora Stephens." The last sentence was particularly biting. He was embarrassing her because he was acknowledging that she was a married woman. He had nothing to lose with this outrageous exchange with her.

Jenn got up and numbly walked back to her tent; trying to clear her mind. Maybe she had not heard; or maybe she had miss-interpreted the man.
Joe was still lying in his sleeping bag. He heard the loud zip of the tent zipper as she entered. "Joe; did you hear him?" She whispered. Joe grunted, not very willing to admit he had overheard the conversation.

"W ... w ... what ... do ... do you want me to do?" she whispered.

"Well, why don't you just humor him a little? What's the harm in that?" he asked; acting like he was barely aware of the conversation.

"Joe; he's treating me like a Cusco Whore." She whispered.

"Nonsense; just dress a little sexier for him. Dress like you do at home when nobody is there."

Jenn struggled with her thoughts. She fished through her backpack. Nothing came to mind. Joe crawled out of his sleeping bag. Spreading out her rumpled clothes, he picked up a pair of cutoff jeans. "Try this." He whispered.

Jenn pulled off her boots. There was no way she could get the cut-offs over the flimsy garment. Sitting on the sleeping bag, she slipped off her jeans and started to put the cut-offs over the swim-suit.

"No; not that way."

Jenn looked over at her husband; puzzled at his comments. "Take off the swimsuit." He said. Jenn almost chocked on his words. She stared at him. She thought he had been almost asleep.

"Do you know what you're saying?" she stammered.

"Try it." He said. "You know he is interested in you." Joe rolled over, as though he was still only partly awake; that this was no big deal. "You seem to be getting through to him."

Jenn's cheeks burned as she slipped off her blue oxford shirt. She couldn't bear to look at her husband as she pulled her swimsuit off. She rolled it up and tucked it into the bottom of her backpack. She put her blue oxford shirt back on. She slid her short denim cut-offs up over her hips; leaned back; and arched her back off the ground as she struggled to button and zip up the tight fitting outfit. The hems were cut so short she had cut down the pockets and sewed them up under the edges so they wouldn't show past the hem. She probably could have just gotten up and walked out of the tent, but chose to procrastinate by putting her socks and boots back on.

Now on her knees, she was still bent over in the small tent as she tucked the shirt into her shorts and zipped them up. Her fingers were nervous as she fumbled awkwardly with the buttons. All of a sudden the cold morning air seemed to have vanished. She was beginning to get sheen from perspiration as she reached for the tent flap.

"Maybe;" she thought. "Maybe he wants to see me hike the Inca Trail like this." She thought. "Maybe I'm making too much out of nothing."
Raul heard the zipper to the tent flap open. To both of them it might as well have been the music of "Saint Louis Blues" from Louis Armstrong at the beginning of a stripper's performance.

When Jenn got out of the tent, she struggled with her thoughts. Just knowing she was naked under the shorts and dress shirt changed her confidence. "What do I do now?" she wondered. "Do I go sit back down beside him? Do I just go stand in front of him for inspection?" she wondered. After all, the discussion was about changing her clothes.

She walked over to him; took his now empty cup and filled it with more coffee. She had dropped to her knees in front of the campfire to fill it. She rose; not quite sure what to do. She walked over and stood in front of him and extended her arms as far as she could; offering him the steaming hot coffee. She did it so as to keep herself as far from him as she could. Raul took her hand with the coffee. Instead of grabbing the coffee, he grabbed her wrist. Unable to resist for fear of spilling the coffee, she allowed herself to be pulled over to Raul's lap.

"Senior Stephens; you need to come out of the tent. Your senora and I are having a conversation."

It was quiet for a while. Joe wasn't sure whether he should just pretend he had been asleep and hadn't heard anything, or respond to Raul's comments. They heard a rustling of fabric. Then Joe peeked out of the flap, like he was annoyed about being awakened un-necessarily. He stood in front of the tent as Raul pulled Jenny down on his lap. He could see that she was frightened.

"Senior Stephens; your beautiful wife is trying to talk me into revealing many secrets. You and I both know that it is the custom of the jungle for the visitors to shower the natives with gifts so they are not killed." His voice started out softly but became louder and more confident as he realized Joe was not going to fly into a rage.

Joe was silent. He had worked for years on many hypothesis; theories and guesses. He had spent a small fortune for research for this book. Perhaps, deep down he had suspected it might take something more than trinkets to savages to unlock these secrets. Subconsciously he must have guessed what Raul's weakness might have been. Joe's silence was encouraging to Raul. Lack of rejection; repudiation was a subtle form of consent.

"Suppose I were to tell you; suppose I were to say I could lead you to a group of descendants of Manco Inca. What would you and your wife be willing to do for me?"

Joe knew that the local Indians would offer all kinds of explanations for many things they knew nothing about. Superstitions and stories over the hundreds of years had been blown way out of proportion and often had nothing to do with the truth. "We ... we ... I would have to have proof." He stammered; skeptical of his guide's Mendacity.

"Suppose I could lead you to a group of Indians that you would have no doubt been the long lost Inca?" he whispered. "Suppose I could lead you to more gold and silver than you have ever seen in your life. What would one glimpse of this treasure be worth?"

"I ... we ... would ... would consider almost anything." He stammered, trying to include his wife.

"Your wife here has treasures I have dreamed of for a long time. What are the chances she would be willing to let me see her treasures?" he said quietly as he took the cup from her hand and laid it on the massive stone beside him.

Joe looked up at his wife. She looked over at him. No words were exchanged. It seemed as though the birds paused in their chirping at this outrageous proposition. The monkeys in the tops of the trees seemed to quiet; waiting for some sign.

"Honey?"

"No! Fuck you Senior Stephens. It is not for her to say. You cannot leave it to her to make that decision for you. You cannot put her in that position; to do something you may later say you did not agree to."

Joe was quiet for the longest time. Slowly he looked up at her. "Hon, we've come such a long ways. We have put so much of our lives into this..." he couldn't find the words to finish.

"That's not enough; you pussy. It has to be clear that you are all in on this."

Joe couldn't look up, but she heard the faint whisper. "Hon, you've got to do whatever he asks of us."

To a certain extent, it may have been almost easier on Jennifer than her husband. All she had to do was sit there; to offer no resistance.
"Show us you approve; Joe."

"Strip her."

Jennifer's heart was racing now. It was about to explode. "What the fuck had her husband subjected her to?" The words weren't real, were they?
Jenn looked up in horror as her husband walked over to stand beside her. She felt that the birds had flown down for a closer look. She felt the monkeys were coming down lower in the trees.

Joe stood on her right; facing Raul. She felt his right hand on the top button of her shirt. She fought for breath as she felt the first button pushed through the eyelet.

As her husband lowered his fingers to the next button, she felt Raul's hand over her left. She felt him guide her fingers to the bottom of her shirt. He wanted her to help. He pinched his fingers over hers. "Pull." He whispered into her ear.

He was guiding her to pull the rest of her shirt free of her shorts. Her heart was racing as she rocked slowly from one hip to the other, trying to loosen the tails from inside her shorts. She was struggling to breathe now. Her fright was almost paralyzing her.

Her mind struggled between resistance and cooperation. She had turned her mind off, but somehow her hands seemed to be on automatic pilot.

Raul was guiding her fingertips; pushing the lowest button through the last eyelet. The shirt was open now. She looked up at her husband; incredulous that the man she had loved was about to bear her to this savage. She looked into his eyes to see if there were any signs of empathy for her.

She kept her gaze focused on him as he tugged the top of her shirt over first one shoulder; then the other. Now she felt the chilly morning air. She was defenseless against the chill.

She never had enormous breasts. They were more melon sized but even at the age of forty they cantilevered magnificently without any sag. Perhaps it was the cold air? Her Bai Ling nipples were coral pink and longer than the tips of a number two pink pearl eraser.
Joe tried not to stare. Had the chilly air made the nipples distended? Had he just taken her for granted over the years, having sex mainly in the dark? He started to tingle at the sight of his wife.

Raul had seen the thousands of wild orchids along the Urabamba River, but nothing was as magnificent as this woman. Jenn's hands were at her sides. The shirt had not been completely removed. She wanted to cross her arms; using her palms for cover, but could sense the tension in Raul's gaze. She could feel the glare. Without being told, she let her hands remain at her sides. The garment hanging at her wrists would have prevented the movements she wanted anyway. They seemed to shackle her to an upright position for inspection with her arms pinned mostly behind her...

She could feel the almost savage purring from his chest, like a puma being combed or petted.
He turned her to face her husband. Jenn sat there now with one leg on each side of his left. Her arms were pinned behind her by the shirt. She felt Raul's left hand slide over to the top of the belt on her shorts. She felt him pull it taunt until the post was loosened from the buckle.

"You do it." He whispered into her ear. Joe could see the red flush through her ears and down her cheeks as she tried to reach around to pull the belt from the brass buckle behind it.

She almost groaned as she felt Raul put his left hand over her left nipple; rubbing the tip between his thumb and forefinger. He had pulled her body back against his chest. She tried not to sob as her head arched back against him in embarrassment. She stared in disbelief at her husband who was standing there watching her spectacle.

"Fuck this trip. ******* him now." Her mind screamed in telepathy to her husband.

She struggled to focus on a reason to cooperate. She needed something to keep herself from screaming and running off into the jungle; from grabbing a knife and slitting the throats of both men. "Think about Joe's job; the money he has tied up in all these trips," she tried to tell herself.

"You better fucking cooperate, or you could lose the property your parents gave you" her mind screamed.

"I can't fucking believe you have put me in this position." Her eyes seemed to be screaming at him. She searched desperately looking for the same signs of indignation in his eyes that she felt in hers.

The words: "You do it." Whispered in her ear felt like they had been screamed out loud and echoed throughout the valley. They seemed to be echoing back a thousand times; "You do it! You do it. You do it." Over and over the words seemed to scream at her.
Raul could not see the tears in her eyes as she struggled to unsnap the brass button and lower the zipper. She searched again; desperately in her husband's eyes for some sign he would slit the savage throat. If not now, then maybe her. Anything to stop this humiliation.
They had been married a long time. This was not the look of outrage; of indignation. There was a hint of lust blinking in his eyes. It was a look she recognized; perhaps when they watched a sensuous movie together. Sometimes when he came home early from work and wondered whether she would be willing...

With her breasts now bare, Jenn struggled with the last efforts to remove her cut-offs. She couldn't do it in this position. Raul wrapped his arms around her at the waist and lifted. Joe grabbed the waistband of her shorts. Raul more or less picked her up so her butt was no longer sitting on his thigh. When Joe pulled on her shorts, she reluctantly lifted her legs; placing her knees almost on her breasts. Joe pulled the shorts off; over her boots. Even with her eyes clouded with tears, the cold air wafting between her legs left no doubt what both men could now see.

Jenn sobbed as she lowered her legs back down to straddle Raul's thighs. "Ohhhh ... fucking Godddd" she groaned to herself in humiliation.
With her hands pinned to her sides by the shirt she could not cover anything. She turned her head to her right and laid her cheek against Raul's chest with her eyes closed. She could not help it when her body jerked as she sobbed quietly.

"I promise, Don Stephens," Raul said. "I promise you will see sights you have never even dreamed of." As Jenn felt rough calloused fingers creeping across her thighs.

"We will go down to the Urabamba now," he said as his finger pressed against her opening.

"Show me; Senora Stephenson. Show me how much you want your husband to see what he has come here for." Jenn felt his forefinger sliding between her legs, searching for the direct entrance into her. She turned her head a little and looked up at her husband as she relaxed the resistance in her thighs. "Is this what you want?" her eyes seemed to be screaming her husband.

He did not show any signs of indignation as he watched the first digit disappear under the fold of her clitoris. He watched as his wife closed her eyes and opened her mouth in anguish. He watched as her head rolled back against his chest in despair; in indignation. He tried to ignore the sounds as the air was ****** in and out of the moist opening.

Raul pulled his finger out and held it up to Jennifer's lips. She turned her head away violently. "You are too dry. Lick my finger. It will go in easier." Jenn almost threw up. When she seemed to be refusing, he moved his finger down to her left nipple; wiped it dry and began to squeeze; softly at first, but leaving no doubt how much pain he was willing to create. Jenn groaned and turned back towards him with her face against his chest.

Jenn did not put up a fight as he again held his finger to her lips. She moved her head almost absentmindedly in a "No," motion as she softened her jaw. She did not protest as he pressed the end of his finger into her mouth.

Maybe, she thought; that with her face pressed against Raul's chest, her husband might not be able to see; that he would not know she was allowing herself to lick the finger; to moisturize it; to lubricate it for this finger *******. It was even more humiliating because the act of licking his finger signified to some extent her willingness to accept this outrage.

"Suck it. Suck it like you mean it." The deep voice whispered into her ear. "Show me what you can do with your lips." Jenny was numb. She struggled to put her mind in another place as she closed her lips around the end of his first digit. As he pushed his finger in a little more, she hollowed her cheeks and swirled the tip of her tongue around it. It was revolting.

Joe watched in fascination. He had never seen this side of his wife before. This was not just wetting a finger. This was a form of foreplay; indicating her skill or willingness towards fellatio.

Jenny knew it too. This finger was a symbolic gesture of a phallus in the future.

Even the monkeys seemed to be starring in indignant fascination at something they did not quite understand. Somehow, even mute animals had some sense of the indignation in Jenn's body language. They seemed to be squealing in indignation themselves; aware that something was wrong.

Even the monkeys in the trees ******* each other, and these ignorant mammals seemed to sense what was going on. Perhaps a release of pheromones from both the men and woman was something they could sense.
At first the squeaking and slurping sound was almost undetectable. As the jungle seemed to grow unexplainably quiet, the squeaking became clearer. Joe watched her eyes. Even with her eyelids closed, he could sense her eyes slowly moving more rapidly. Was he imagining something or could he actually hear a groan building?

Not really needing the saliva, Raul pulled out again. He held his fingers up to Joe. "Your turn." He said as he smiled. Joe looked at the finger first; then at his wife and down at her spread legs.

"Oh my fucking God; you wouldn't do this, would you?" her eyes seemed to be screaming at him. Joe reached down. He took Jennifer's left hand. He pulled out her middle finger and rolled the rest of them into a fist. He stuck her finger in his mouth and licked the end. It was a slow sensuous exchange of saliva onto her finger. Nothing was said, but the meaning was clear to Jennifer.

Her husband and most likely Raul also wanted her to join in the foreplay. She felt her husband guide her hand back down between her legs. He guided the tip into the opening. "You do it now." He said. Jenn groaned at the indignation as she felt pressure on the back of her wrist. She had shut her mind now. It was not her or her right mind that was pushing her finger into her.

Jenn sobbed as her finger entered. "What do they want?" her mind screamed. "Was she to give herself an orgasm" she wondered. She sobbed in indignation. She refused to slide her finger in or out on her own. With the one finger buried; she pressed the base of her wrist against her clitoris, rubbing it from the outside. It was a sort of movement she did without much thinking. The men watched her as she pushed her wrist back and forth; almost imperceptibly.

She couldn't continue. Raul didn't really care. He had ****** both of them into a deeper humiliation than he could have planned. He gently pushed one of his fingers inside; along side hers. She pulled hers out, but did not interfere with what Raul was doing.
The sucking sounds began again, and gradually grew louder. Raul now had three fingers in her; alternating pushing in and out and hooking one finger to tickle the upper part of her insides.

Jenn managed to move her left hand around. She used it to cover Raul's hand; as though if she could perhaps muffle the sound or fool her husband about what was happening.

"Pleassssseeee ... Pleasssseeee ... Ohhhhh ... Pleassse ... q ... q ... quit. I ... I ... beg you..."

The pleading slowly changed to an almost mewing sound. Finally a long groan. Her body shuddered. The shuddering was sudden and violent. Then there was more shuddering in diminishing contortions. Since she couldn't bring her arms up to cover herself, she bent at the waist so her face was buried between her knees to cover her eyes and sobbed.

Somehow her body had betrayed her. She did not feel rapture. She did not feel what it looked like. Somehow, her body convulsions had come from humiliation and embarrassment over something she was defenseless to prevent.

"I'll show you." Raul snarled at Joe. "I'll show you what I promised, but it will be because of your wife; not your chicken ******* attempt to persuade me; to manipulate me with your wife."

"You can get dressed now; Senora Stephens." Raul smiled. Jenn sat on the large stone to put on her shorts. "No, not those. You won't be needing those." He handed her the blue oxford men's shirt. He reached into her tent and pulled out the straw Stetson. "I don't want you to get sunburned." He said.

Humiliated, Jenn put the blue shirt on and buttoned it. It hung down just past her crotch. There was no way it would cover much if she had to sit. The sides of her men's shirt tails were slit to the waist; showing plainly that she was naked below. Hopefully they would not meet any others on the trail.

Once they rounded one of the corners of the Inca trail, they came to the shore of the Urabamba River. The clouds seemed to part and they seemed to be magically transported back a thousand years. They could almost feel the presence of the villagers, chipping the stones, pushing them into place and caring for the crops along the terraces.

When they got to the shore of the river, Raul uncovered an aluminum boat. It had an outboard motor on it. It was one he had hidden years ago for these guided trips.

About that time, some of the tall weeds parted. Jenn almost screamed when she saw them. There were clearly a group of men she had never ever seen. They were naked. They were black. They were not short like the typical local Indians. They looked more like the Watusi from Africa. Perhaps some of the slaves the white men had brought to South America from Africa had escaped centuries ago; hidden and cross bred with the local Indians. They had tall headdresses of feathers.

The band close to their heads looked like purple feathers from a McCaw. The tall plumes were obviously a combination of short and longer feathers from the legendary Condor. These were the Men of the Condor. Their features seemed to be somewhat Negroid, but their hair seemed to be straighter; like the Indians. They looked more like Raul. He spoke to them in Quechua. Everybody moved slowly and talked softly. The men stared at Jennifer. Raul motioned her over. Jenn moved slowly. She could barely make her legs move. Her knees were shaking so badly. She had Joe behind her, clinging desperately to his hand. Raul raised his arm, extending it straight out at her; palm up. "Come; Senora Stephens."

Last edited:
Jenn was trembling as she let go of Joe's hand. Raul wrapped his left hand around her and laid it on her shoulder; like a lover.

"Don Stephens; my friend, these men will lead you to the place I told you about. You are not allowed to take pictures or remove anything you see. Do you promise to these conditions?"

"This is too fucking easy." Joe told himself. "What's the catch?" he asked skeptically. Raul turned to the tallest of the Condor Men and spoke a flurry of Quechua and pointed to her. They shook their heads skeptically.

Normally, visitors brought presents to express their friendship. Raul had not raised this issue on this trip. Slowly, Joe began to realize that perhaps Raul had higher expectations than shotgun shells, mirrors and mosquito repellant on this trip. He looked slowly back and forth from the savage men; to Raul; to his wife. Could he be thinking... ?

"Don Stephens; please alleviate their concerns by removing your wife's shirt. Show them what we have to offer. They feel there would be evil recriminations if they ******* themselves on her without your consent. They have never seen a woman so beautiful before. If you want to see what I have told you about, you will need to cooperate.

Joe hesitated.

"Senora Stephens; your husband, here, is planning to make lots of money. He plans on becoming famous for finding secrets of the Inca. If you show your consent, they will be convinced that you come in peace. They are superstitious enough to believe, on one hand, you are descendants of the Conquistadors and are here to wipe them out like before. The conquistadors brought no women. They raped and killed the Inca women,, making it difficult for their race to continue. They have reluctantly interbred with a number of runaway African slaves. You need to convey somehow; that you come in peace.

On the other hand, there are hieroglyphics' that you may soon see. One of the ancient Gods is pictured as a mixture of a woman and a condor. The woman is a tall woman; with red hair and red nipples. She has the wings of a condor. The rumor is that this woman condor guided Manco Inca to a hiding spot, which you may be about to see. No Inca women have pink nipples. They do not know whether to take you as a friend or an enemy.

"As a couple, what are the two of you willing to agree to?"

Joe choked on his words. They came out in a soft stammer. "Show them; hon. Do it. Take off the shirt. It will be over in a second."

Jenn stared daggers at her husband. Raul extended his arm; palm up. With all the dignity she could muster, she took the three or four steps over to the leader. Looking up at him, she began with the top button. Slowly she pushed the first one through the eyelet. Her expression was not of anger; it was more of despair; of futility; of deep embarrassment as she moved her hands down the shirt.

When she had finished, she arched her head back; looking slowly back and forth at the group of savages as she pulled the shirt over first one shoulder; then the other. She looked up again at the leader as she folded the garment and handed it to him. He handed it to the man to his left and bent down for a better look.

He had never seen a Caucasian woman with red hair. They had only seen pictures and heard stories handed down; from generation to generation. He had never seen a woman with such long coral pink nipples. He had never seen a woman with a shaved vagina. He knew she was an adult, but her shaven vagina had the appearance of an adolescent. The men were mesmerized with this creature. All she was missing were the white wings. The leader started jabbering to the others in Quechua as he raised his fingers to caress her right nipple.

Jenn's face turned crimson as the massive calloused fingers scratched the tips of her nipples. The others formed a semi-circle on each side of her. They lifted her for closer inspection. The men on each side of her grasped hands to form a cradle to support her horizontally.

One man on each side of her at her waist took a knee and hooked it over their necks for a closer view. Jenn had her back supported by four men with their hands clasped. Her knees were locked up in the air and over a man's neck on each side of her; thrusting her vagina out in the open for better inspection. Jenn put her hands over her eyes in quiet humiliation; waiting for the next indignity.

The men were jabbering in soft quiet fascination. Jenn felt fingers; timidly at first trying to enter her as though they were afraid they might break something. She could feel somebody's nose; sniffing curiously against her moist labia. She could hear giggles; then "ohhh's and ahhhh's."
Jenn felt humiliating waves of goosebumps wash across her as they examined all of her parts.

"You're in Joe. These men have agreed to let you have one glimpse of something no white man has ever seen. They tied both Joe and Jenn with their hands behind them. They were blindfolded. The two were seated at the front of the aluminum boat. Except for her brown lumberjack boots and socks, Jenn was naked, but they used her shirt, folded up for her seat as some subliminal sign they were concerned with her comfort.

Jenn was aware of soft jabbering as they floated down the river. She could feel either the sun was setting, or they had disappeared behind another mountain. How long had they been in the boat? At some point she felt the boat lurch, indicating two of the men jump out of the boat. She lurched forward as they ******* it up onto the sand; out of the water. She recognized the sounds as they made camp. Had a whole day passed? How far had they gone? It was very hard to tell. The mountains were so tall, the sun could easily be blocked out hours before the real sunset.

They were untied while they were in their tents and couldn't tell where they were, but were kept blindfolded. In the morning they were tied, blindfolded and guided back into the boat again. They floated down the river with the current for quite some time. Were they on the main river or one of its tributaries? Neither Jen nor Joe had any idea.

Finally Jenn felt the aluminum boat hit a sand bar. They removed Jenn's blindfold, but not Joe's. Why had they treated the two differently? Except for her lumberjack type boots and wool socks, she was still tied and naked. They helped her out of the boat.

Jenn could see several of the men go up the bank. They were at the foot of a huge mountain. It had snow on it. The vegetation was thick, but stopped about a third of the way up; the tree line.

Jenn watched as several of the muscular men climbed up the cliff. Their attention seemed to be focused on a gigantic stone sticking out of the river. It was somewhat egg-shaped and leaning against the mountain just a few degrees off of vertical. It had to weigh several hundred tons.
Jenn noticed that a faint groove had been carved around it, a few feet from the top. The men took several ropes; aligning some higher up the mountain, and a few down back towards the boat.

Slowly the ropes were being pulled taunt. The rock was moving; this several thousand ton boulder was being moved by a few men with ropes. Then it hit Jenn what was going on.

When she was a young girl, her teachers had demonstrated one of the unique properties of summer and winter solstice days. They had taken eggs and balanced them on the ends. They stood that way for several hours.

Today was the first summer day of solstice; the 21st of June. The rock would remain balanced for about three days. With the mud and surrounding boulders, it might possibly stay upright even longer. The problem with holding it that way too long would be that they would not be able to put it back after the solstice.

The men braced several heavy tree branches against it to keep it in place. With the rock now open, the men all climbed back into the boat. They pushed it through a tight opening between the rock and side of the mountain. Once inside, the water was deep enough to float their boat again.
Once her eyes adjusted to the change in light, Jenn was flabbergasted with the interior. Once inside, they removed the blindfold from Joe.
The inside felt like an immense cavern; a cathedral? "This is the Cathedral of the Condor." Raul said. "The superstition is that when Manco Inca was driven from his hiding place in the mountains; probably Vilcabamba, he saw a condor/woman fly into this mountain. Since it was the summer solstice, they took it as a sign from God.

Raul did not attribute the summer solstice with the large rock at the entrance. The Andes Mountains were formed by earthquakes and large movements in the earth's crust millions of years ago. Something had happened in the last thousand years or so. This particular mountain had split all the way up, creating an open cavern about forty feet wide that went up the entire height of the mountain. Light streamed down in misty shafts, like spot lights; highlighting knots of rope on the far wall.

"Oh, my God!" Jenn gasped as she looked at the opposing walls.

During the Inca Dynasty, the fleeing emperor had carved a series of stair-steps, consisting of switchbacks all the way from the river to the top of the mountain on one sidewall of the cavern. On the opposite wall, there were a series of ropes; running from the top down almost to the interior river. Behind each hanging rope, it was highlighted by a background strip of gold; making each of them easier to see.

In some ways it was like the Guggenheim. The Guggenheim was designed so that the art was viewed on the wall while walking up or down a continuous ramp. The inside of this cavern seemed to be planned so you could read the knots while going up or down the carved switchback steps.

There were alcoves at each switch back for defenders to keep invaders from being able to continue to the top. There were stores of rocks; small enough to throw, stored all the way up the mountain at each of the switchbacks.

The Inca were believed to never have had a written language and no written history had ever been found. Joe and Jenn looked in wonder at the endless assortment of ropes going all the way up the one side wall. Joe realized what he was looking at. He had heard about the concept in some of the Egyptian writings. The Egyptians had developed a number system identical to the computer use of binary numbers. Every number could be expressed with a "One," or a "Zero." Likewise, letters could also be expressed in a similar manner. The allied forces had used numbers to crack the "enigma code" of the Germans. Now all computer programs are based on binary expressions.

As they were led all the way up the steps to the top of the Apu, Joe and Jenn realized there were even more spectacular secrets. Jenn watched in awe at the granite face behind the ropes, covered in gold. The thin gold band, a foot or so served as a backdrop to each strand of rope, setting it off in a contrasting color so it could be read from the opposite side. The shafts of light streaming from the openings at the top, and some from the sides seemed to be calling attention to different ... passages? The Inca had not given all of their gold in ransom for their emperor, Pachacutec. Now, Joe knew what had become of Manco Inca.

At the end of the staircase, the steps led through some brambles and roots that had formed recently. It was hard to tell if the vegetation had been neglected or that it was being used to hide an entrance or exit from the sky. Planes and drones had been used with infrared to look for other signs of lost civilization. The rocks gained heat during the day and could be seen (if the clouds were gone) in the cool morning by planes with infrared cameras. On a clear day, the opening at the top would have been concealed by the vegetation.

When they got to the top and back into the sunlight, Jenn was stunned by the sight. Although not nearly at the top of the mountain, they were close to the tree line.

In front of them, leading further up the mountain was a large, flat plaza, filled with grass. Beyond that, there were terraces going further up the mountain. The grass had been painstakingly manicured. A number of alpacas were grazing. The group walked up the center staircase. At the bottom of the terraces was a large pond, fed by melting glacier water from above and funneled back and forth on the inside of the terraces by a channel which guided the water down the mountain.

As Jennifer was led up the steps, she could see, centered on the staircase, there was a huge banyan tree; possibly thirty feet across at the base. On the south side; facing the sun was a platform; Jenn recognized this Usnu; a large raised platform used by the Inca for religious purposes. On it was an Intihuata, a carved Inca stone dedicated to sun worship; a sun dial? Only it wasn't a sun dial.

The stone platform was about three feet high, with several steps carved; leading to the top. On the north end of the platform; almost against the massive trunk of the banyan were several stone "thrones." The thrones were arranged in a curve with the focus at the "sun dial" in front of the center stone chair. But Jenn noticed the intihuatana;

At first it seemed like some strange enormous sun dial. Then she noticed something. The intihuatana was a large Iguana. The Iguana wasn't stone. It had some sort of moss growing on part of it, but the detail was magnificent. Each scale on the Iguana was carved. It was a good 8'-0" long. It had a large "beard" (the wattle than dangles from just beyond the mouth down to its chest). Along its back was a row of spines, like the back of a sailfish. As the sail diminished is size going down towards the tail, it tapered to a point at the tail. At the tail, the tail wasn't a tail.

To her horror, it was about 2" in diameter; about 12" long and carved like a Jararaca, the Bothrops Pit Viper. Although most of the other Inca stones were rough granite, the Jararaca and the three "thrones" were black marble polished to sheen like the Pieta.

And Jennifer could tell now that this was not a statue made of stone. It was probably the largest carved emerald anybody had ever seen; possible bigger than, or at least as big as the one found in Brazil that weighed over 1,800 lbs.

The "wattle" and "sail," were carved so thin that it looked like thin porcelain, backlight from the sun; almost transparent. Sunlight danced through it.

But the Jararaca was not carved exactly like a snake. The head was shaped more like the circumcised head of a phallus. The dark and light veining of the gemstone made it look real. Jenn could imagine it throbbing; perhaps waiting for her?

"But why?" Jennifer wondered, "Have they shown her more of the secrets than her husband?" It seemed remotely possible that she might be able to lead others back to the entrance; now that she had seen it. Why had they let her see so much more than her husband?

Having guessed, somewhat at Jenn's questions, he said: "We still need somebody sharp enough to interpret these knots. We want to know what they say also. We think your husband can do it. We are not going to let him go until he is done examining the knots; to see what they say."

"You are the bargaining chip. We need some control over you to get him to cooperate. You have to be willing to keep these men happy if you want your husband to live; to be able to return. He also needs to feel like if he doesn't cooperate we will ******* you. He is also selfish enough; that whether you live or die, he will want to know what the knots are telling us. How do you feel about your position?"

"I ... I ... I ... don't see what choice I have." She said as she hung her head; not wanting to look at her husband. She was standing beside Raul. She was rocking back and forth and dropped to the ground. She put her hands over her face and placed her face on her knees; trying to shut out the world.

"Oh, you have a choice, Miss Jenny. Doesn't she, Mister Stephens?" Raul tried to hide the snarl in his voice. He tried to hide the smile on his face.
These men are very superstitious. In a few minutes, the sun will have changed. When the sun is right, the rays will hit the three stone seats. The backs are as smooth as a mirror. They will wet them with a little water. When the light hits the back of these seats, they are reflected to focus on the "tail" of the Iguana. That is when you, Miss Jennifer; Condor Woman, will replace the rays of light. The chief there will sit in the "throne."
We will place you over the pit viper. You will absorb it within you and at the same time you will transfer the energy from the chief to the Iguana. I think you can guess how this will be done. You will, of course, do this willingly, and with your husband's approval; won't you?

It took Jenn a moment or two to realize the full implications of what they were asking. She stared, unbelievably from Raul, to her husband and then to the three savages near the chairs.

Joe wouldn't look at either of them. "Tell her, Joe."

Joe was silent. He couldn't bear to speak.

Jenn looked up, hoping against hope that he would tell Raul to "Go fuck yourself."

She didn't hear anything. She looked at him. He wouldn't look at her. He needed photographs. He needed time. He needed to break this code. This could potentially be a huge financial windfall for him.

He nodded; ever so faintly. He nodded again. You could barely see it, but to her, she had been hit with an anvil. "Who is worse?" her mind screamed. Some savage in the middle of the jungle; was understandable. These men would fuck a Llama if they had the chance.
The thought of her husband consenting; bargaining away her dignity was beyond words. Getting raped was one thing. It was another thing to think your own husband would hold you down and help; to give consent, for a price.

Her dignity was being bargained away for a price; his prestige. It was this, she told herself, or lose the house and his job even before they got back.

"Tell her, Doctor Stephens; tell her what you are willing to consent for her to do."

"Jenn, hon; we are so close to finishing this book..."

"Oh, fuck you, Doctor Stephens. Be specific. What are you willing to see her do? It is time for more favors; more gifts. These men adore your wife. You are in a good position. Is she good at sucking cock? This will surely fulfill a traditional ceremony with them."

Joe was stunned. Never in all their married years had she consented to such an act. Her mind wretched at the thought of when he had gently tugged on the back of her head. Of course, she had fondled him occasionally, trying to get him stimulated. But that only went so far. She had refused to debase herself that way. It brought back some horrible memories.

Her mind had wretched at the memories of her stepfather when she was very young. She didn't understand, and had no idea whether to resist. Her mom had had such a hard time as a single woman after her ******* had died. Jenny had anguished over what her stepfather had made her do as a very young teenager. It was that or have him leave them destitute. She had put up with it for a while. Finally, her mom caught them. She and her mom might have been better off if he had not been caught.

"Let's try this again, Mister Stephens; Doctor Stephens."

The sound seemed so much harsher in the open. It seemed so much harsher in the open with the birds chirping like they heard and were laughing at her.

"Tell her Joe. Tell her that she is a good cocksucker. Tell her to wrap her lips around the tip all these cocks and lick them like a Popsicle until it explodes. The others are watching. She will have to perform on them without being told what to do. She is going to have to learn to put on a more friendly expression than what I see now."

"Tell her that you want to see her beautiful cheeks wrapped around our cocks. Tell her that you want to see her cheeks hollow when she pulls back. Tell her to hold her mouth open; to extend her tongue so you can see us ejaculate into her mouth. Tell her you want to see her swallow all of it."

"Tell her Joe."

Joe was torn inside. He did not want to say these things to the woman he loved. He couldn't bear to think that she would be doing something to a stranger; to a savage that he had secretly longed for all these years. Why these savages rather than him; these savages in purple feathers?
Then there was the other side of him. There was a side that maybe had been hidden; back in civilization. There was the side that secretly wanted to see her do it; at least to somebody, if not him. There was a secret feeling of revenge that he would not acknowledge; but deep down it was there.

"Jenn ... hon ... will ... will ... will you do this for ... us? Can you do this for us? There is so ... so ... so much at stake. I ... I ... I love you. You know that. I'm asking you out of desperation to ... to ... to do this for us. Please ... please do what he ... he ... he is asking. S ... s ... suck ... put it in your mouth. Is ... is that going to be so bad?"

The words hit her like a hammer. Perhaps in the dark, under the circumstances, with nobody else around, she could have found a way to capitulate; for the sake of their futures.

Knowing that Raul was smiling; knowing that her husband had abandoned all of his integrity and was freely helping to relieve her of her own dignity was more than she could bear.

Her shoulders shuddered as she sobbed. Both men knew. They knew she would. If not, she would have leaped up screaming; "Hell No! Go fuck yourselves you cocksuckers."

They would wait. They would wait until she quit sobbing. Joe reached over and massaged her back; her shoulders. He didn't say anything. He kept rubbing; trying to get the shuddering and sobbing to slow down. "I love you, hon. We're going to get through this."

"The words were fucking ridiculous. What the fuck was he doing?" her mind screamed.

Finally, Jenn had cried herself out. "Show some fucking dignity." She told herself.

Jennifer dried her eyes off and tried to look around. Her legs shook she could hardly walk. She turned face the Usnu Raul was now sitting on.
"I want these men to see your lips when you suck that guy's cock. Make it look good."

She used her fingers nervously to push her hair over to one side so it cascaded down her right side; almost to the ground. Her lip was still quivering as she struggled to braid her hair back down the back of her head. Her hands were shaking too badly. She pulled the hair into three strands and started a fishtail braid starting at the base of her neck. She sat up and readjusted the rubber band in her hair. She wound it around the base of the fishtail braid a few inches below the base of her neck. The rest of it hung; still almost to her waist. "What next?" she wondered.

"Tell her Joe..."

Jenn blinked. She brought her right hand up to her eyes to wipe away a tear. She remembered the words: " If you're being run out of town, look like your leading the fucking parade," She took a couple of more breaths, trying to think of some reason she could stop.

"P ... p ... p ... please, Raul; can't we stop here?" It was fucking useless; she knew that. She knew she had to try. He stared daggers at her. "How do you fucking dare to question me?" His eyes seemed to be telling her. Deep down, she knew that no man has ever stopped a woman at this point; especially one that looked like her.

Her fingers were shaking so much she couldn't hold her position. Embarrassed, she brought her left hand up to cover the pink folds. "P ... p ... please; can't we please stop this" she blubbered.

"We aren't even fucking started, Mrs. Stephenson. Have you forgotten what your husband has asked you to do?" She began to shiver. She had forgotten the rest.

"Oh, Lord in heaven." Her mind screamed when she remembered the rest. Up till now, being naked; being bent over like this was beyond anything so degrading she could imagine.

"Well mister husband, what do you think she needs to do next? What do you think our feathered friends, over there are hoping to see? Why don't we give them a sample of your wife's generous hospitality?"
Joe couldn't bring himself to answer.

"Listen mister pussy face; I thought you agreed to have a warm, friendly wife that would be nice to everybody? I've come through with my part of the bargain. It's time to pass out the presents."

There it was. He might as well have kicked her in the fucking mouth. Jenny almost gagged as she listened to the words from her husband; from the man she had borne a baby with. The man she thought she had grown to love over the past twenty years. It had come down to this.

The men stood to one side of the thrones and waited. Raul had escorted Jenn up the steps; close to the stone phallus. By now her knees were trembling so much she could barely walk. She didn't know what, but she sensed something evil was about to happen to her.

One of the men had disappeared. He came back with a leather pouch. He held it in front of Jennifer. One of the other men opened it. There was a jeweled headdress; diamonds, rubies and emeralds set on gold chains so thin they looked almost like threads. One of them set it on Jenny's lhead. It was about the same size as a "Miss America Crown." He reached back into the pouch and produced another item. It was a long necklace with green emeralds; smaller along the back of the neck; growing in size to the center. They placed it around her neck. They placed a couple of gold serpentine bracelets on her wrists. It looked like a coronation ceremony, except the "queen" was almost naked?

Raul had his arm around her back; preventing her from falling or running away. He put down his backpack and pulled out a small leather pouch. He handed it to Jenn. It seemed like butter? "Take this and spread it along the stone shaft. It will be less painful for you." He whispered into her ear. The whisper exploded in her ear as she absorbed the implication.

Her mind shuddered and her knees almost buckled as she whispered; "Oh my God." to herself. She struggled with the thought. "The choice is yours; you can do it or not." Raul whispered.

Jenn tried to blot out the implications as she tentatively poked one finger into the warm paste. "You're going to need a whole lot more than that." Raul said as he held the pouch over the tip and let a large gob of it drip onto the shaft. "Smooth it out if you know what's good for you."

Raul looked over at her husband. "Joe; help her out." He handed Joe the pouch. "It will be less painful for your wife if this stuff is smoothed out." He said. Joe blanched at the realization of what was about to take place. Whatever reluctance he had, he still wanted the money and fame he knew he stood a chance to get if everything went alright. Without saying anything, Joe got down on his knees and spread the buttery substance evenly over the top and down the sides. He would not look at his wife as he smoothed the butter over the warm gemstone phallus.

He wiped his hands off on his thighs as he stepped back. The men murmured softly. They appeared to be waiting for something. "What could it be?" Jenny wondered. Slowly, it hit her.

The light was changing. The light filtered through the leaves and branches of the banyan tree. A column of light (like a spotlight) seemed to be inching across the stone chairs. It seemed to slow down and dance around a little; apparently looking for something?

When the column of light hit the curved back of the center stone throne, the mirror finish reflected the light to...

The tip of the emerald intihuatana; the veined Jararaca, was slowly being illuminated by the reflected light. The soft butter was warming in the light. Jenn watched in horror as the slime seemed to slide down the shaft; as though this frightening phallus had just ejaculated.

"This is the sign the men are waiting for." Raul whispered into Jennifer's ear. "The summer solstice sun from the sun god is going from the throne to the intihuatana" he said as the tall savage with the purple plumes in his headdress moved to sit on the center seat. "You, the symbol of the Condor Goddess are to place yourself on the black Jararaca and connect yourself to the intihuatana and the warrior in the throne. You are to connect the energy from the sun, through the warrior to the black Jararaca."

Jennifer's knees would not move her. "Help her; Joe." Raul commanded menacingly.

"We can get through this, hon." Joe whispered into her ear as he took her arm and guided her two steps to the emerald phallus. The plumed savage parted his legs.

Two of the savages stood beside her; one on each side. They turned her with her back to the chief. Their hands pressed down on her; guiding her to lower herself towards the phalynx. Jennifer's knees were shuddering as she tried to cooperate; lowering herself towards her impalement.
"Oh my God in heaven." She shuddered to herself as she felt the cold tip against her.

"Can you guide yourself; or do you want one of the men to help you?" Raul whispered; somewhat transfixed himself with the scene in front of him.

Jenn bit her lip as she put one hand on the tip to center herself. It was hard to see, but gently, she lowered herself until the crown disappeared from view. "Ooohhhhhhhhh..." her lips seemed to be saying quietly.

After several inches had disappeared inside her, they guided her to turn around; facing the chief in the stone throne.

Jenn was trembling so bad she could hardly breathe as she bent over and placed her hands on the thighs of the savage. Joe placed his hands on her hips as he helped adjust her position further down to the phallus below her. "Oh, fucking God in Heaven; ******* me now; before I have to do this." Her mind screamed as Joe guided her further down on the cold jewel between her legs.

Jennifer groaned as she felt the tip reach the depth of her. She almost jumped over the tree as she felt Joe try to guide her down further. Her body shuddered as her lips parted. Joe let her stop for a moment as she struggled with her mind to accept what she was doing.
"It's okay, honey. You can do this." Her husband whispered to her.

"You cocksucker." Her mind screamed in humiliation and anger at what he was forsing her to do. "What the fuck am I getting out of this?" her mind cried out in indignation.

The moves of her body down were almost indiscernible; but slowly the exposed green shaft seemed to disappear until Jenn was now down on her knees with her hands on each of the chief's thighs. Somebody had placed a folded alpaca fur on the stone to protect her knees as though her comfort mattered.

Jenn was so humiliated with the stone phallus impaled in her, she had almost forgotten about the massive appendage coming to life; inches from her lips.

"You know the drill; don't you?" Raul whispered.

Jenn rubbed her nose. She used both hands to wipe more tears from her face. She struggled not to wretch. "This monster is fucking huge." Her mind screamed.

Mesmerized, she timidly struggled to stroke the phalanx lightly. In ancient roman lore, a phalanx was actually a group of fierce soldiers. To Jennifer, this was a true phalanx. Each stroke or caress of her hands made the shaft jump menacingly; to a new size an inch or so longer (and wider). As it got longer, the foreskin began to recede, exposing the angry purplish head.

It seemed ironic that someone had been thoughtful enough to form a pad for her to kneel on when she ... had to situate herself to suck his cock. The thought made her stomach wretch.

Jenn leaned her left arm over his right thigh for support. With her head leaned against that shoulder, she raised her right hand and wrapped her thumb and forefingers as far around his shaft; psychologically measuring him. "This is going to fucking split me in two." Her mind screamed in degradation.

Jenn formed as much of a circle with her fingers as she could. Slowly she fondled it, sliding her fingers daintily from the opening towards the base, trying not to stretch the skin in a manner that might feel painful.

She had done this much before. This part was not new for her. She tried to steel her mind. She tried to shut out the image of her husband; watching curiously nearby. She could feel him. She could feel his curiosity. She could sense his conflicting emotions.

Her fingernails were not long, but they were long enough to scratch painfully if she wanted to. Trying to procrastinate as much as possible, she gathered her fingers along the bottom of his shaft. Gently she brushed the semi-sharp nails along the soft, tender underside of his shaft. Psychologically, perhaps she must have thought she could get him off with a short hand job.

"Kiss it like you mean it, Mrs. Stephenson."

The words hurt on so many levels.

She used the fingers of both hands to cradle the sides of his shaft. She held it up against his abdomen and kissed the bottom of the shaft. She held it pointing straight at her face. She leaned in and brushed the side of it with her left cheek. Her face had the soft down of a newborn baby. She steadied it between her outstretched fingers of both hands and planted a soft kiss on the opening, like a mom might kiss her baby good night. It was clean, it felt like the Gnocchi she used to make; soft and warm; like new bread dough.

"Is this what you want; Joe?" she said as she turned towards her husband. "Am I doing it the way you want? Tell me what to do. Tell me how you want it." She said it only with her eyes; a mixture of sarcasm, hate and despair. She had been humiliated beyond what her mind could have ever imagined. Somehow, deep in her psyche, this was the only way she knew how to react; short of biting the end off of this black serpent at the end of her lips.

Her mind wretched at what she was doing. She struggled to keep from gagging; from vomiting. She struggled to put on a defiant front to her husband. This was the only way she knew how to retaliate for what he was putting her through.

"Piss him off; act like you like it. Act like you want to do this." She told herself.

They had been married too long. He had a sense of what she was trying to do to him. Now Joe was mad. He walked over to his wife. He took her hands away from the sides of the phallus.

He pulled her hands down and around behind her, like she had been handcuffed. Jenn struggled to hold her position. She now had no way to support herself; to keep from impaling herself further on the emerald phallus pushing up into her. Her cheeks burned when she felt her husband's hands on the back of her head. It was not a forceful push. It was not a savage push. It was a firm push; holding her neck and forehead and pressing it forward; downward.

Now she was partially being held up by the men at each side of her; holding her under her armpits.

Jenn struggled with the urge to *******. He hadn't shoved it down her throat that far, but just the idea of having this monster in her throat made her want to wretch.

She opened her mouth as far as she could; like she was ready to *******. Her teeth were exposed. Her tongue struggled to keep from being pushed back down her throat. Her throat distended. Her cheeks distended. The veins on the side of her forehead bulged. She couldn't breathe.
The air escaping through the sides of her cheeks, between her cheeks and the shaft created a "gloock; gloock," kind of sound. It sounded like somebody pushing the plunger down on the toilet.

It hurt. It was painful. It was humiliating. It didn't go that far down her throat, but it was the fact psychologically of what he was doing to her that made it so painful.

After about three thrusts, Joe let go. He let her catch her breath. She got the idea. He let her reposition herself so she held herself up with her arms over the chief's thighs.

"Do it yourself and do it like you like it or they will help you do it for you" seemed to be the lesson.

As soon as the hands were off of her, Jenn pulled back. She turned her head sideways and used her right hand to break the line of spittle and semen that joined her lips to the end of the monster.

"P ... p ... Please Raul, give me a minute to catch my breath. Please allow me some dignity to at least not be ******; she said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

Jenn leaned her head against her left shoulder with the monster tucked just under her chin. Slowly she fondled the creature softly with the fingers of her right hand; struggling for time to clear her mind and throat. "I've got to get through this." She told herself. "I can try to be nice, or they will stick it down my throat and split me."

Jenn struggled to put herself in the right frame of mind. She struggled to pretend; to put her mind in a faraway place. "Is there anybody I would gladly do this with?" she asked herself.

She tried to think of one of the popular boys in college; one that had never asked her out. "If only..." she tried to tell herself. She tried to imagine herself at age 18 years old, in his corvette. She tried to imagine herself home alone with him in his apartment. She tried to imagine she had been dating him; a year or so, and he had been a complete gentleman. Maybe if she hadn't had that experience with her stepfather, maybe she could have done it.

Jenn balanced her weight on her left shoulder. She squeezed the thing with her right fingers and pulled up firmly; from the base towards the crown. She pushed her lips over the end. She slaked her tongue along the bottom and swirled it around the tip. She moved her lips over her teeth and enveloped the crown until her lips covered the back ridge of the crown.

She squeezed her fingers as tight as she could around the base of his shaft and pulled up towards the tip. She could feel his hands on the sides of her cheeks tremble. She could feel his body tighten and tense up. She could sense that his head was falling back against the back of the stone. She could sense him groaning. She could feel him shudder.

She bared her teeth. She put them about an eighth of an inch past the tip of his opening and bit down on him; not savagely. Not enough to draw *******. She did it slowly so he knew it was starting.

His mind screamed. He knew what she was doing. There was no way he could stop her without hitting her with a hammer. It was painful. It was ecstatic. It was ... heavenly.

"Open ... open ... open God dammit." Raul coaxed.

Jenn opened her mouth.

Raul pushed her back. Jenny's hands were already behind her. She moved her hands to her sides and braced them on the savage thighs. She could feel her husband's hands on her head again; pulling her head back; forsing her nose almost straight up in the air.

"Stick your tongue out; farther."

Jenn held her mouth as far open as she could. She stuck her tongue out as far as she could.
She felt the tip of the now throbbing member on the edge of her tongue.

She knew what was going to happen. With her eyes closed, Jenn reached up with her left hand. She used her thumb to press on the canal along the bottom of his shaft. She used the rest of her fingers along the top to press as hard as she could.

She got her grip in place just in time. She felt his body stiffen. She felt the snake in her hand jerk and throb. She felt the immense heat shoot through the length of it. She felt the immense pressure well up against her thumb. She heard him almost scream.

Jenn had known enough to know how to trap the eruption of semen so it wouldn't ******* her to death. As the throbbing started to diminish she loosened her grip.

She knew it was coming; she just had never experienced this kind of unbelievable volume before. The first eruption went over her lips; coating her nose, eyes, forehead and hair with geyser-hot steaming fluid. She knew the smell. Now she knew the taste. It was scary; a scary smell and a scary taste. The whole experience was frightening.

Jenn let another shot through her fingers. It was not quite as much as the first. She wrapped her lips around it and managed to contain it. She had to swallow. She knew there would be more. Release and swallow; release and swallow. "Do it of your own free will or be ******." She told herself. She would rather pinch off the flow as best she could so it went down her throat incrementally; rather than have her husband holding her with it halfway down her throat.

The ordeal was so traumatic she had almost no time to digest the humiliation. She had no time to be embarrassed. "Swallow or die." Was her only thought.

Once it was over, she began to feel waves of humiliation, of degradation that had been hidden behind the panic. She began mewing now. It was a soft whiny sound of a woman totally humiliated.

"What kind of relationship would she and her husband have from now on?" she wondered. He had seen her suck off the biggest blackest monster cock either of them had ever seen. He had watched her ride a marble sundial that was as wide as her wrist. What would he think of her now; later?

She had seen, when it counted, what her husband was made of. He was selfish, self-centered and in her mind, shallow. On the other hand, they both knew part of the secret they had been looking for.

When it was over, Raul told Joe to get her clothes and help her dress. They went back down the stairs to the boat. Raul helped the couple set up the camp and cook some food. The next morning, Raul left about half of the men with Joe and the others left with the boat. After the boat was out, the stone was moved back into place.

Joe was kept there to figure out what the knots meant. Jennifer was allowed to return home. She was allowed to write a book. It was based on theoretical perceptions of what might have happened to Manco Inca, his wife and the subsequent generations of Incas. No mention was made of what Jennifer had actually seen.

Jennifer made lots of money on the book. Whenever she went on a book tour now, she was received warmly by many enthusiastic readers. She was accompanied by a tall muscular man who was never introduced. There was no explanation of the beautiful long-legged fourteen-year-old mulatto girl that was with them. Was this the ******* of Mrs. Stephens; or the black man, or just a servant? Nobody thought to ask. Nobody had thought about whether the Manco Incas still existed; or how they might be repopulating themselves.

But that of course; is another story...

Last edited:
Back