How many black dicks have you served?

I always like it when the term "served" or "serviced" is used. You grow up in an environment where sex is supposed to be this mutual expression of love reserved for two special people, blah blah blah...... The idea of women "serving" or "servicing" men is something I find erotic. It suggests that the woman takes pleasure in GIVING pleasure to men and not necessarily with active reciprocation. Who wouldn't want to be with a woman like that?

I always like it when the term "served" or "serviced" is used. You grow up in an environment where sex is supposed to be this mutual expression of love reserved for two special people, blah blah blah...... The idea of women "serving" or "servicing" men is something I find erotic. It suggests that the woman takes pleasure in GIVING pleasure to men and not necessarily with active reciprocation. Who wouldn't want to be with a woman like that?
Here here! I agree whole heartily.

You know this thread has Me thinking...we should ask the fellas who has bagged the most white pussy...why let the ladies have all the fun...I'll go first...I think I've had a modest 21...
Marquis, I think that's a great idea for a thread but guys might not see it if it is "buried" in a thread about "how many dicks have you served?". Why don't you start a new thread with that subject. I would be very interested to see what the results are.

Like I've said before, I just served one black male and he is my wife's ex black boyfriend. Probably if I would have had the opportunity, I would have served another ex black boyfriend from my wifee nicknamed Dennis. He was mestizo. For that I should have met Susie 7 years than when we met. I think he would have accepted me because he was an open mind man. Dennis was not a good man. He was selfish and unfaithful..but he was so good in sex.

Back