How many black dicks have you served?

As I said before, I just has served Axel, our black friend. A lot of black men, from web pages, have written Susie propounding have sex with her in front of me, when we told our experiences. I'm sure they're amazing black lovers but we only need our black friend Axel.

Wow Im embarrassed to say 4View attachment 288373

Why be embarrassed?
Four is way better than none and one is more than most white women ever get to enjoy. :)

Besides, our resident SuperSlut, Kum Hoar, probably has a pretty good head start on you and has had the opportunity to amass a lot of experience, so just look at her as being an inspiration rather than competition. :D

Why be embarrassed?
Four is way better than none and one is more than most white women ever get to enjoy. :)

Besides, our resident SuperSlut, Kum Hoar, probably has a pretty good head start on you and has had the opportunity to amass a lot of experience, so just look at her as being an inspiration rather than competition. :D
Your are right on Wills! Although there have been occasions where it has been a competition. Numbers really don't matter much. It's about the quality of the orgasm. OK maybe a bit about quantity as well. :p

Hey beautiful white ladies, here is a question for you

Until this very moment.. How many black cocks have you sucked/fucked in your lifetime?

I have never tried Black yet has my curiosity up greatly... wonder if the ladies on this forum can tell me if it hurts ?

Don't you think that the girl with the highest number should be awarded/appreciated by this community? At least, she should be remembered and her name should be written in history as the woman who fucked bbc's more than any other woman.

Back