How many black dicks have you served?

My wife isn't 100% sure how many guys of any type she's been with since she's been slutty for long before she even met me :sneaky:

But since we aren't "BBC only", we've had a mix of all types of guys over the 20+ years we've been together and swinging, and some encounters were at group events... it's a bit hard to know for sure :cool:

So, since we've been together, I think it's about 10 :sex:

I know we can't compare in number with some "BBC only" couples, and others that are lucky enough to have the time to be more consistently active in the lifestyle, but I'd think we are a least average? Maybe a poll is in order to determine the actual distribution :unsure:

That being said, it isn't a numbers game for us anyway, as we are into the total experience, and the friends we've made.

I can say the number of hot black guys she'll be fucking will on go up from here though! Once we really met some great guys, she was hooked!

My wife has lost count thru the years as in the first 5 years or so she went totally crazy fucking black men. now that she’s been at it 15 years, she truly believes her number is easily in the 300 range but most of those were the first 8-9 years. She slowed down on quantity and went with regular quality.

She is however keeping track of how many cocks I’ve sucked per her orders to completion and that number is 3 currently for me but she tells me not to worry, by years end it will be a double digit number…..she says she has plans for me and my now black cock serving mouth.

Back