How many black dicks have you served?

Hey beautiful white ladies, here is a question for you

Until this very moment.. How many black cocks have you sucked/fucked in your lifetime?

Don't you think that the girl with the highest number should be awarded/appreciated by this community? At least, she should be remembered and her name should be written in history as the woman who fucked bbc's more than any other woman.

I have had 7 black cocks so far. I hope to have more. Only one of them was successful in slipping his BBC in my ass. I have asked my husband to find me another bull. I m sure he is working on it. He is very good at finding the right Bull to give me to.

Hey beautiful white ladies, here is a question for you

Until this very moment.. How many black cocks have you sucked/fucked in your lifetime?

Don't you think that the girl with the highest number should be awarded/appreciated by this community? At least, she should be remembered and her name should be written in history as the woman who fucked bbc's more than any other woman.

Add 3 to my number. Last night I got myself picked up by a Black Bull who fucked me for two hours. Then his two room mates showed up. I had a Black Cock in me for 7 straight hours. It was a good night. Got at least four loads of cum pumped up my pussy, 3 in my mouth and 2 in my ass.
Yes we went to a black mans apartment one night to. Buy some extacy when I met him he was a stud. My husband didn't want me to fuck him because he might run his mouth to people that we knew. I did the x we bought and I had to have him. I went to the bathroom and when I returned I was naked and went to him and started kissing him. His DICK was huge and I had to have him while I was fucking him his 3 roommates showed up they joined in and each one of them fucked my ass and my pussy and came.I rimmed all 4 of them and they loved it. I was called a married white whore for black men and they took my photos of me doing anything they wanted to me.

Yes we went to a black mans apartment one night to. Buy some extacy when I met him he was a stud. My husband didn't want me to fuck him because he might run his mouth to people that we knew. I did the x we bought and I had to have him. I went to the bathroom and when I returned I was naked and went to him and started kissing him. His DICK was huge and I had to have him while I was fucking him his 3 roommates showed up they joined in and each one of them fucked my ass and my pussy and came.I rimmed all 4 of them and they loved it. I was called a married white whore for black men and they took my photos of me doing anything they wanted to me.
And since then ?

And since then ?
I have had hot steamy sex with him his roommates and his friends. I was in my late 40s at the time and they were in their 20s. I didn't want them to stop fucking me because I was older so I did some nasty hardcore stuff with them. The main guy had a huge black dick that got hard as a rock but 2 of his roommates were freakishly huge and they were dark black. They used me like the black cock slut I was. Some times when I would swing by for a quickie but all they would do to me would let me suck them off and I would rim their ass. They would get me naked and I would rim them in the living room for any one to see. The nights that were planned they would get me all fucked up after my husband would leave. I felt so nasty and slutty when I would be naked in a house full of black guys. They would feel me up or they would be playing poker and I would be under the table sucking them off. They did tell a couple of guys who my hubby didn't want to know about our sex life but they were black also and they would fuck me. They was not well hung and were a bit over weight but I had to fuck them when ever they wanted. One of the guys would come to our house on Sunday nights and he would call before he came over and ask my husband have you got my black cock slut all cleaned up and dressed up like the whore she is? Some times I was instructed to answer the door naked. He would take me to our bedroom and fuck me for as long as he wanted. He never let my husband watch. When he left he would make me walk him to his car which was in our front yard and I would be naked except for heels while we were out there he would give me a long slow passionate kiss except for the times his last sex act was pissing down my throat on those nights before he left I had to give my hubby the kiss while he told my hubby what he did. I was thankful for the fact that when he left it was late and dark. My husband didn't like him and I agreed with him but deep down I looked forward to him coming by. HE was so nasty and I loved that he was blackmailing me to use me. My husband would tell me after he left that I stunk but his smell turned me on so much I hated when my husband would make me shower after he left. Many times when he left my hubby would be a sleep and I got to sleep with his scent on me.

Back