How many black dicks have you served?

Hey beautiful white ladies, here is a question for you

Until this very moment.. How many black cocks have you sucked/fucked in your lifetime?

Don't you think that the girl with the highest number should be awarded/appreciated by this community? At least, she should be remembered and her name should be written in history as the woman who fucked bbc's more than any other woman.
I've been taken by only 9 so far but i only went black 2 years ago and i still regularly go with 4 of them.

She has served 10 and her current bull/boyfriend will be her last she said. She is absolutely taken by him and honestly told me she would leave me for him. He also has a long term girlfriend so he doesn't plan on taking my wife anytime soon, Thankfully. She said if he ends it then she is done with the lifestyle.

She has served 10 and her current bull/boyfriend will be her last she said. She is absolutely taken by him and honestly told me she would leave me for him. He also has a long term girlfriend so he doesn't plan on taking my wife anytime soon, Thankfully. She said if he ends it then she is done with the lifestyle.
Very mature of you to be that understanding.

Very mature of you to be that understanding.
very stupid of her and him, if she is not happy with her husband let her leave and he should help her pack. What does it say when his wife only lives with him because another man who uses her does not want to keep her. The whole situation sounds sick .

very stupid of her and him, if she is not happy with her husband let her leave and he should help her pack. What does it say when his wife only lives with him because another man who uses her does not want to keep her. The whole situation sounds sick .
Or maybe it is part of their cuck play.

there is always that and play is great
My hubby thinks that I would never give up black men, but I love him and would stop tomorrow if I thought I would lose him. However, when I told him that I was addicted and couldn't quite, he got even more excited. His comment, "OMG you actually are a black cock slut." And he knelt before and eagerly licked my pussy.

She is extremely happy with me. We have had our best sex since he came into her life and we are in love like teenagers again. This is exciting and she is having the most fun of her life.
The guy is extremely good looking, phenomenal in bed, and has several of same interests. My wife is beautiful but she hasn't seen it that way until he started telling her. She tells me everything and is being honest that this guy is her dream man.
I don't want her to leave me but it wouldn't shock me if she did judging by their text messages. She has said if he ends it she will gladly live her life out with me like regular people. That's good enough for me, I would honestly take her back even if she did leave me for awhile.
She has tried 10 BBC and she said he is so much better than the other 9 that she wouldn't want to go through process again to find someone like him.
This guy has had a serious girlfriend for several years but is now cheating on her with my wife. His reason for cheating is.... lack of sex

Back