How many black dicks have you served?

Never had one, so cannot judge. I bet they are as rare as unicorns. My biggest white was 7" and he lasted about 2 minutes. None of the white guys lasted more then 5 minutes or so. Besides, I really love looking at and caressing a sexy dark body. I know there are a John Holmes out there, but I really could care less! I prefer black men and it goes way beyond their endowment!!
everyone lives in their own fantasy land some people want to do it with Mick Jaeggar while others want black. Seen enough to know that black men like white men are all different

I think the difference is, when we advertise for a well-hung white male, with the ego of many white guys, you get answers from a variety of men, most of whom think their 6-7" works great. Been there done that way too many times. When you advertise for BBC, the black guys with 6-7" don't respond. The 9+ guys do.
kind of like asking for a red head and having a woman who gives you the best ride ever only to find out she had a dye job. There are big cocks and big cocks and each one is different. Not many women want monster cock and many of the men we have met have trouble finding women who are not afraid. Just like many men say alot of the women are really loose and have huge pussy

Back