How many black dicks have you served?

From a conversation with my wife, "Remember Clerks, 'Wait you sucked 37 dicks, try not to suck any dick on your way through the parking lot.' I've got to be way beyond 37 now but I didn't suck all of them."

"No, you just fucked them like a good normal person."

You really have to get the clerks reference to understand it. But she's been with at least around 30 - 40 guys in the last 3 years, before that about 5 - 10 guys and 4 women as swingers, before me she'd been with 9 guys. So all told, approx. 60 people in her life with about half of them very well endowed black men.

I started sucking and fucking BBC senior year of high school; I'm up to 28 BBC, and around 15 white cocks. Looking for more reliable BBC in or traveling to Boston
=====================================================================
more high school doing this today ....

Since we have been in the hotwife lifestyle for four years now, I have had sex with 23 black men so far, but hope to increase the number by many more this year lol. The most black men I have been with in one night has been seven men so far.
Incredible, you are braver than us, would love to see that, intense I am sure, intimidated just thinking of it

Back