how many are real?

You're a woman, why dont you ask your self? Oh wait you can't because you're not really a woman, rather just a man living out his fantasy.

If you were real than you would of gotten verified
More than a kind of doctor, who try to understand sex throw the mind of different people on diferent site.

sorry but youre not a personality and talents, Personality as such is false. The word "personality" has to be understood. It comes from persona; persona means mask. In ancient drama the actors used to wear masks. Those masks were called personae - personae because the sound was coming from behind the mask.Sona means sound. The masks were apparent to the audience and from behind the mask the sound was coming. From that word persona has come the word "personality."

All personality is false. Good personality, bad personality, the personality of a sinner and the personality of a saint - all are false. You can wear a beautiful mask or an ugly mask, it doesn't make a difference.

The real thing is your essence.

Personality is also a necessary part of growth. It is like if you catch hold of a fish in the sea and you throw it on the shore; the fish jumps back into the sea. Now for the first time it will know that it has always lived in the sea; for the first time it will know that, "The sea is my life." Up to now, before it was caught and thrown on the shore, it may not ever have thought of the sea at all; it may have been utterly oblivious of the sea. To know something, first you have to lose it.

To be aware of paradise, first you have to lose it. Unless it is lost and regained you will not understand the beauty of it.
i like how you broke the word down.lol the people in my logic classes would have like this, but i agree with that broken down definition though. Personality did mean that back then, but not in current day times, when the definition has changed,which you can look up, if you have the time ( i used oxford's dictionary mainly). I choose to use that word over essence because of personality preference and that works with what i'm going for, which is its definition. Unless i find someone on here to marry or something, then nobody is going to know my essence or my pure soul, just the my personality, or how i work and think (traits).

Please don't say these thirsty dudes dicks aren't real. Just another reason for these dudes plaster their dicks on every page and thread. Even this thread is started by another troll. Damn you niggas fall for anything.

I'm a 100% real black man and my dick photo are 1000% real. So of you want to verify just hit me up there or on Skype bigwin971

It would be interesting to see how many you have had cam with, please update us. you can cam us if you like?
No problem you can cam me on Skype : bigwin971 or yahu messenger : bigwin971. Very simple both have the same id. Waiting for your hit and let start a cam.

i think your fine as hell , and you deserve to be sitting on something big nightly , i hope you fall in love in the right arms of a big black cock , so you will trust your best friend as she is truly looking out for you best interests , you are def bbc material , wifed and bred

Back