How long does your Cuck last?

After she’s super wet, creampied, and loosened up by bbc or her bbc dildo, I don’t last very long. I would say 30 seconds is probably the average. She will start talking dirty and tell me to cum quickly. The moment she starts pinching my nipples, I’m done for. I explode and leave a huge mess in her pussy. From what I’ve read and the cucks I have interacted with, almost all cuckolds have premature ejaculation issues. It’s pretty much a universal thing

It's exactly my situation. I think I never lasted more than 1 minute fucking her used pussy.
Usually I cum in the first few thrusts,sometimes i cum just by putting inside and feeling how worn her pussy is .

Last edited:
It takes me ages to cum. Ive had cancer ops so cant get hard. But i can still wank and internal cum
I have an online friend who has had his prostate removed, left him almost entirely impotent. He was a cuck anyway, well before his op, so used to having minimal sex, but he says he still wanks with a soft cock, and has an 'internal orgasm' as well. No cum, he'll never squirt/ release sperm again, but still has 'internal orgasms'.. can you explain to me what that is and how it feels. He hasn't really be able to explain it clearly.

i don't even get inside her. She weaned me off her pussy and declared herself "Black Only" and me "pussy-free" well over a decade ago. But she does give me handjobs, and i can safely say that my average handjob lasts about 3 minutes or less before i lose control and spew. She usually makes me wear a condom for my handjobs, and it does nothing to extend my staying power. Very often i am teased to such a state of arousal that i cum in about 30 seconds.
So nice so true

I have an online friend who has had his prostate removed, left him almost entirely impotent. He was a cuck anyway, well before his op, so used to having minimal sex, but he says he still wanks with a soft cock, and has an 'internal orgasm' as well. No cum, he'll never squirt/ release sperm again, but still has 'internal orgasms'.. can you explain to me what that is and how it feels. He hasn't really be able to explain it clearly.
Hi
Yes i can explain but it is odd i have to admit.
I get an urge as we all do. When i have a need to wank (which is still very often), i feel internally all the same feelings. I just cannot get hard unless i inject myself with medication (doctor prescribed).
So i wank with a pathetic small a very limp dicklette. When i cum it is an internal cum. No mess obviously as i have no prostate to produce semen.
I have to say my orgasms are stronger since my ops.
If you need to discuss etc pm me

I'm pussy-free for over 29 months and hand jobs only now. Back in 1992, I was trained to have PE by my wife, so she didn't have to put up with my dick any longer than necessary. I would normally be starting to cum before getting halfway in on the first stroke, and I would be slipping out in less than 10 seconds every time. Now, I usually last about the same amount of time from her hand jobs.

Back