How long does your Cuck last?

Curious how long the average Cuckold lasts in his Wife or gf pussy. I hear 30 seconds to two minutes quite often from the Wives. Love to hear from the ladies on this. Is that one of the reasons you went Black?
My husband maybe lasts 1-2 minutes if he has fucked me with my BBC dildo. Something about it when I cream all over the dildo he sticks his little dick in and I laugh and tell him I can’t feel him and he cums instantly.

I'm pussy-free for over 29 months and hand jobs only now. Back in 1992, I was trained to have PE by my wife, so she didn't have to put up with my dick any longer than necessary. I would normally be starting to cum before getting halfway in on the first stroke, and I would be slipping out in less than 10 seconds every time. Now, I usually last about the same amount of time from her hand jobs.
ohh

I saw this looked it over and decided to have him try this challenge for me last night. I had him watch it with me to see how long he could last, he made it 4 minutes. This was eye opening to me to see just how much this turns him on. I let him know that we will keep watching the video and he cannot fuck me again until he can make it all the way through it?. I thought that would only be fair at this point.
GULP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow

I would say around those times would be accurate for my guy. If he tries to fuck me hard and fast its sometimes less than the 30 seconds, sometimes only a few thrusts, but if he stops and starts and pulls out, around 2 or so minutes. I would say for the last 13 years around a minute would be the average for
Wow after I3 years your husband still consider you that sexy that he looses control.

I know guys that loose interest and just pull out roll over and go to sleep.

Back