How long does your Cuck last?

Does anyone here really time themselves.
I mean reading some here that day 20 mins or so, well thats a lot of fucking and i seriously doubt any excited white cuck lasts that long.
Well, I can say that the last time I was with my wife, I looked at the digital clock and it was 8:17 and she put me inside her, I pumped a few times and came, when I rolled off of her, 8:17 was still showing on the clock ! So can't say I timed it but I know it was under a minute. Probably 15 seconds ?

Well, I can say that the last time I was with my wife, I looked at the digital clock and it was 8:17 and she put me inside her, I pumped a few times and came, when I rolled off of her, 8:17 was still showing on the clock ! So can't say I timed it but I know it was under a minute. Probably 15 seconds ?
That sounds like a refreshingly honest answer..
Im guessing shes lovely so how could you help yourself.

Been there done that many times

Back