How long does your Cuck last?

Done the 10 min challenge. Not worth a dime. Didn't even cum at the end if it. I even prolonged up to 12 min and still not working. Maybe all you guys need is exercise.

Holy Hannah you pathetic bitch’s !!!

Did you never watch Dr Ruth, read Redbook or get the SI Swimsuit Edition ???

Practice, practice, practice !!! Jack that Lil thing until you develop some self control !!!
Sex is a mind game - I’ll get friction burn before I cum in my Ol Lady before she does !! Not blessed with the biggest club so I hit twice as hard and 3 times as fast !!!

Practice your skills !!!

After she’s super wet, creampied, and loosened up by bbc or her bbc dildo, I don’t last very long. I would say 30 seconds is probably the average. She will start talking dirty and tell me to cum quickly. The moment she starts pinching my nipples, I’m done for. I explode and leave a huge mess in her pussy. From what I’ve read and the cucks I have interacted with, almost all cuckolds have premature ejaculation issues. It’s pretty much a universal thing
My wife likes to tease me trying to make me cum quick. ALways works, even if she didn't tease. LOL. I am not sure about universal but it sure is the case with me and had gotten worse over the years

Pussy free cuckold. No hand jobs or blow jobs. She does allow me to jerk my little dick while she watches. If I’m lucky she will strip down to her panties. I usually last 30 to 60 seconds.

Last edited:
Back