How long does hubby last compared to your bull?

How long does it take hubby to cum vs how long it takes your bulls? Im talking from when piv begins, not from when foreplay and such starts.
Has your hubby always been a quick cummer? Mine has, even 20 years before he met me, thats even with a condom on which which we've used for 99% of the time for 13 years now, and his ex's did as well before me. I still find it sort of cute in a way :)

Yes. Hes always came quickly. We have tried to work on it but nothing really seems to help him out. I also find it cute and it makes me feel sexy as well.
Same, with me, I tell him its fine, and it really doesn't bother me, especially with a condom on. I actually loved it when we first met, but I didn't yet realise thats how it had always been for him. He's tried quite a few things over the years, but they put it down to psychological reasons/ issues, which is much harder and sometimes impossible to treat.

Last edited:
Yes. Hes always came quickly. We have tried to work on it but nothing really seems to help him out. I also find it cute and it makes me feel sexy as well.
Actually my husband can ejaculate even before to be completely hard and ready for penetrative sex. In the best case scenario few strokes are enough to ejaculate. He gives me only oral at this point, it’s much better for him as well, no stress to perform.

My husband last 3-4 minutes which is fine with me. He always orally satisfies me prior to intercourse. Unless we have been out having a few drinks, then he will last a little longer. I get longer sessions from my bulls usually 20 to 30 minutes and usually at least twice. I am not one of those women that can have sex for a hour etc. at one time. For me it becomes uncomfortable after a while if you know what I mean.

How long does it take hubby to cum vs how long it takes your bulls? Im talking from when piv begins, not from when foreplay and such starts.
My ex is married to my bisexual black younger buddy who I introduced to her 5 years ago when he was 19. At that time he could already go 15 to 20 minutes with her first time up, bareback, before he ejaculated. He has always been multi-orgasmic with her in a single encounter during which he never once withdraws his cock from her between orgasms.

These days he can be very leisurely in lovemaking with my ex and can easily sustain 30 to 45 minutes of bareback thrusting in her---with occasional rest and sexy canoodling spells---before he ejaculates.

Even before I married her I was a strong and very satisfying stayer (25 to 35 uninterrupted minutes) with my wife. That has continued to this day although I am nowhere near as multi-orgasmic with her as my outstandingly athletic and sexually much more impulsive and energetic young buddy is.

Last edited:
Back