How long did it take for a black guy to bareback and breed you

I am curious how long it took after you 1st let a BBC fuck you before you allowed one to go bare and breed you?
It took about 6 months from the time I got my cherry popped by a Black guy till I ended up being barebacked and cum in.
When he ask I refused at 1st but eventually agreed for him to take off the condom and he promised he would pull out and shoot on my back or face, When he was ready to cum he warned me and ask where I wanted it face, back or deep inside where it would feel great. I knew that he would never really pull out so I figured I may as well enjoy it and told him to cum in me. He pounded in deep and held it, I could feel him pulsating as he pumped his seed into me. I think I knew that would happen when he 1st ask to ho bare but did not believe myself.
I am sure that will not be the only time I take it bare.

I am curious how long it took after you 1st let a BBC fuck you before you allowed one to go bare and breed you?
It took about 6 months from the time I got my cherry popped by a Black guy till I ended up being barebacked and cum in.
When he ask I refused at 1st but eventually agreed for him to take off the condom and he promised he would pull out and shoot on my back or face, When he was ready to cum he warned me and ask where I wanted it face, back or deep inside where it would feel great. I knew that he would never really pull out so I figured I may as well enjoy it and told him to cum in me. He pounded in deep and held it, I could feel him pulsating as he pumped his seed into me. I think I knew that would happen when he 1st ask to ho bare but did not believe myself.
I am sure that will not be the only time I take it bare.
I went bare back from the first time

I slutted bareback for him the first night, and 2 weeks later, so did my wife.
So did I. I didn't even think about telling him to stop and put on a condom at the time! His personality was overwhelming! Wow. I got lucky and he showed me his STD test that was very valid later that night. My wife had already barebacked him a week earlier, but she didn't think it important to tell me about it until after he had put two loads in me on consecutive nights!:unsure:

for me it was the first time I was every with a bbc, we were in bed making out when I move down and started to suck his bbc ,, I had sucked him hard when he push me on my back and started to lick my pussy after sometime of him licking me he stop , picked his pant up off the floor and pull a condom out of his pant pocket and open it up and started to roll it on to his very big cock, he had it about half on ,,when I move my hand to his cock and started to pulling it off ,, I looked up at him and said if I'm going to do this I need to feel the real thing,, as he started to enter me I thought should I stop him, by then he was over half way inside me and it was feeling so good I warped my legs around his ass and pull him deeper into me,, that was my first time bareback and being seeded by a bbc,,,

My first, and only time....

I was a little buzzed and found an 8.5" thick bbc on CL....

We chatted for a few hours and I agreed to let him come over for a bj....i wanted that bbc in my mouth

He agreed as long as I crossdressed head to toe, make up and all...which I happily did.

He came over and I dropped to my knees, eagerly unzipped and began sucking...

He told me he was going to "fuck my sissy ass".....i thought it was just dirty talk and I was super horny....so i was like "mmm yeah stretch me open daddy"

He sat down, grabbed my hips and flipped me around. He was a much larger man than me, so between the 4" heels, a little buzz, and my small frame, Im sure I was easy to handle for him.

He pulled me onto his lap and began feeling on me, putting his hand around my neck, not in a threatening, but controlling way....

It was turning me on really bad...I had locked myself in chastity, so I couldnt get hard, but was oozing precum.

I arched up my ass to expose it to his hole...I just wanted to feel that large head against my ass.

I had been playing with toys earlier so my ass was still lubed up.

I felt that big head agaisn my tight hole and I pushed back against it, as it started to push in, I pulled back and said did you bring a condom? He said no and asked if I had one? I said yes but it was waaayyy to small for him.

He said that hed pull out early and cum on my face. As we were whispering about it he had worked his full head into my ass....it was a lot to take for me...literally...yet felt so good.

We worked all 8+ inches in slowly but surely. I began to ride him, harder and harder. One of his hands gripping my hip tight, and the other around my neck/shoulder. It was very hot to me.

I whimpered like a bitch in heat and he grunted like a real man.

I sissygasmed at least once, but there may have been 2 or 3 times in there...

Finally I heard him say it, Im gonna cum. I slowed my bucking, and started to climb off, expecting that hot cum all over my face.

His head popped out of my ass and i felt his hands on my hips, he pulled me back into his lap. At this point he had fucked my sissy brains out of my head, I would have done anything he asked.

He said, "Im gonna make sure my black cock ruins you from ever being fucked by a white cock. After I breed you, youll always be a black cock addicted sissy"

I started to say no....but as he was saying this he worked his cock back into my stretched ass. It felt so good, I wanted him to breed me.

Although I was on top, I felt his raw power as he fucked me deep, hard, and aggressively.

He made me beg to be bred, then he finally slammed me balls deep, and held me there, flooding my ass...waves of orgasmn like feelings rushed over me.

He lifted me to my feet, my legs could barely hold me at this point. He stood up, and gently pushed me to my knees.

"Clean it."

Even if I had a towel, I knew what he meant and wanted. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked it was deep as I could, sucking it clean.

T....thanks was all I could muster. He patted my on the head and told me I was a good sissy.

He left and I never saw him again, tho I did try to contact him a couple more times.

I already wanted black cock, but he wasnt lying.....its all I want now

Wifes first encounter was a bit of a mess, as the guy wanted to use a condom because he was afraid SHE might give him something!! LOL He was dumb, 30's, living in Mom's basement, driving Mom's minivan, managed to pick up a sexy hot white upper middle class wife who WANTED to experience BBC and was more than willing to do so without a condom (and had left her diaphragm at home!!) and this idiot is refusing!! Told her to suck him off, that was "good enuf".......LOLLOL, she got so enthusiastic with her first BBC, admittedly he WAS nicely hung....biggest she ever had at the time anyway, and she kept gagging herself with it. Did it one time too many and PUKED all over him, mom's minivan, and down the side of it hanging out the window!! LOLLOL Perfect first time.........

Next time she was a bit pickier and got to know the guy a bit first.......they did a lot of sexy talking on the phone and one thing she had brought up was that her diaphragm caused severe cramping if left in for long periods of time but she was afraid it would ruin the moment if she left it out until they actually got around to sex (intercourse), he assured her he would be fine with that and was even curious about seeing her put it in.

Once things got heated, he started whispering in her ear asking her if she wanted to "see what it felt like" to have a black cock in her unprotected, she got caught up in the fantasy and made it known to me and I naturally encouraged her to "see what it felt like"(this was early on when she still let me be there and watch).............LONG story from here but suffice to say that she completely lost it when he announced "Baby I have GOT to pull out or you ARE going to see what it feels like to have a Black man cum inside of you" and grabbed his ass with both hands, started humping up on his cock like a woman possessed and BEGGING him to cum inside of her, knock her up, etc, etc. Absolutely the single hottest sex scene I have ever witnessed!!

Hooked her HARD too........her screams woke our ******* up, she bundled me and him up and sent us off to a motel "for the night" which ended up being the entire weekend and LATE Sunday before she let us come home and spent the entire weekend begging him to cum in her completely unprotected.......after she promised me she was douching, and putting her diaphragm in as soon as we left. She finally admitted she was lying thru her teeth, just wanted us GONE so she could get back to it!! LOL

So, not long, a few hours once they got started!! She was hooked HARD too, was not difficult at all for them to talk her out of using her diaphragm after that first time.

CW

Wifes first encounter was a bit of a mess, as the guy wanted to use a condom because he was afraid SHE might give him something!! LOL He was dumb, 30's, living in Mom's basement, driving Mom's minivan, managed to pick up a sexy hot white upper middle class wife who WANTED to experience BBC and was more than willing to do so without a condom (and had left her diaphragm at home!!) and this idiot is refusing!! Told her to suck him off, that was "good enuf".......LOLLOL, she got so enthusiastic with her first BBC, admittedly he WAS nicely hung....biggest she ever had at the time anyway, and she kept gagging herself with it. Did it one time too many and PUKED all over him, mom's minivan, and down the side of it hanging out the window!! LOLLOL Perfect first time.........

Next time she was a bit pickier and got to know the guy a bit first.......they did a lot of sexy talking on the phone and one thing she had brought up was that her diaphragm caused severe cramping if left in for long periods of time but she was afraid it would ruin the moment if she left it out until they actually got around to sex (intercourse), he assured her he would be fine with that and was even curious about seeing her put it in.

Once things got heated, he started whispering in her ear asking her if she wanted to "see what it felt like" to have a black cock in her unprotected, she got caught up in the fantasy and made it known to me and I naturally encouraged her to "see what it felt like"(this was early on when she still let me be there and watch).............LONG story from here but suffice to say that she completely lost it when he announced "Baby I have GOT to pull out or you ARE going to see what it feels like to have a Black man cum inside of you" and grabbed his ass with both hands, started humping up on his cock like a woman possessed and BEGGING him to cum inside of her, knock her up, etc, etc. Absolutely the single hottest sex scene I have ever witnessed!!

Hooked her HARD too........her screams woke our ******* up, she bundled me and him up and sent us off to a motel "for the night" which ended up being the entire weekend and LATE Sunday before she let us come home and spent the entire weekend begging him to cum in her completely unprotected.......after she promised me she was douching, and putting her diaphragm in as soon as we left. She finally admitted she was lying thru her teeth, just wanted us GONE so she could get back to it!! LOL

So, not long, a few hours once they got started!! She was hooked HARD too, was not difficult at all for them to talk her out of using her diaphragm after that first time.

CW
Hottest thing I’ve ever read. Masturbating in the stall at work.

Back