How long after 1st BBC did wife want another meet

IMG_0123.JPG
Think a doc Johnson may be in order, see the stretch lol. I hope I create enough need for her to want to try any tips?
Start by practising with the Doc J, but involve it in role play. My favourite one was always being naughty schoolgirl in front of headmaster. My hubby changed the headmaster to be a black guy, getting me into it! Hubby kept turning me on by saying about bbc and that it's all just fun, good sex and he still loved me etc. So eventually I started!
If your wife can take part, or all, of the Doc J then you know she's on her way!

View attachment 1490295
Start by practising with the Doc J, but involve it in role play. My favourite one was always being naughty schoolgirl in front of headmaster. My hubby changed the headmaster to be a black guy, getting me into it! Hubby kept turning me on by saying about bbc and that it's all just fun, good sex and he still loved me etc. So eventually I started!
If your wife can take part, or all, of the Doc J then you know she's on her way!
Well she can take all of the 9 inch love honey black real lifelike it is only 5.5 inches girth, but she takes the lot.

Lol the night I set my wife up on a date with a young black stud on her 50th birthday she ended up spending the night at his apartment. She came back to our motel room the next morning about 10 carrying her high heels, she was well fucked and had so much cum in her she sloshed when she walked. Anyway she ran me off from the room so she could get some sleep. She told me to not come back until 3 that afternoon. Ok when I came back I could hear someone getting fucked as I stood outside the room. I eased open the door and the young, black, day manager of the motel had my wife on her hands and knees, filled with his black cock. They didn't miss a beat when I entered the room. When he finished, he took a quick shower and told me as he went to the door to always ask for him when we called for a room. My wife was still in the middle of the bed with her ass in the air. I stripped and was going to fuck her too but when I saw her pussy with the black guy's cum oozing out, I buried my face in it instead.

Rock

Lol the night I set my wife up on a date with a young black stud on her 50th birthday she ended up spending the night at his apartment. She came back to our motel room the next morning about 10 carrying her high heels, she was well fucked and had so much cum in her she sloshed when she walked. Anyway she ran me off from the room so she could get some sleep. She told me to not come back until 3 that afternoon. Ok when I came back I could hear someone getting fucked as I stood outside the room. I eased open the door and the young, black, day manager of the motel had my wife on her hands and knees, filled with his black cock. They didn't miss a beat when I entered the room. When he finished, he took a quick shower and told me as he went to the door to always ask for him when we called for a room. My wife was still in the middle of the bed with her ass in the air. I stripped and was going to fuck her too but when I saw her pussy with the black guy's cum oozing out, I buried my face in it instead.

Rock
Ohhh

Back