How I Crossed over from Viewing to Doing

I should have posted this story earlier but thought it was a bit tame. Looking back I realize it was part of Elaine going from a monogamous one woman man to a Howife.

I have never posted this little story about our early forays into the Hotwife LS. Elaine had agreed to try to expand our sexual horizons but turning fantasy to reality was proving difficult. I wanted Elaine to choose an old boyfriend or lover or someone she knew and thought might be a good prospect. She said she wanted the man to be from out of town or someone I knew but she did not. Our first attempt at the adult bookstore was exciting and showed a willingness on her part to have sex in front of a stranger but all he got to do was play with her play with her tits and pussy while she was fucking me in the front seat of his car. When she let him suck her nipples he shot off in her hand.

She said the sex was fun but she felt uncomfortable with a complete stranger. I said we would keep looking. We got invited to a pool party hosted by the owner of the business where she worked. At least 30 to 40 people, mostly employees but some former employees and friends. Summer cocktails, beer and outside buffet food. Typical of most swimming pool parties as late afternoon turned to the evening most of the non drinkers go home and the fun begins.

I had hinted to Elaine that she might find a potential lover. She said she had to work with them and felt no interest in any of them. I noticed this younger man seeming to be flirting with her. I asked her about him and she said he worked for the company that cleaned their offices. I said I thought he was hitting on her and she should flirt back. She did not say anything and I hoped she was not mad at me. A few minutes later she is in his arms in the pool. She spilled her ******* and I got her a new one and hinted that she should take him to a more secluded part of the pool and see what happens. Soon they were sitting on the edge of the pool talking and it looked like some kind of fooling around.

She told me he said he had always thought she was hot but out of his class. She fondled his cock and said he got hard quickly. He mumbled something about how he couldn't believe what was happening. There was no place to fuck without people seeing them. Elaine told him to sit on the edge while she got in the pool which was about up to her boobs. She put her forearms on his thighs and pulled out his cock and started pumping his cock with her hand and her back was facing most of the rest of the people. He asked if he could touch her boobs and said he was about to cum. She quickly sucked his cock and he quickly filled her mouth. She knew I was watching and she pulled the top back up on her suit and turned to face me. BP 1.jpgBP 2.jpgShe smiled at me as she opened her mouth and let his cum roll down her chin. Dropped her head under water to clean up her face and came back to sit by me. She slyly asked "Did I flirt good enough for you?" and gave me a big kiss. We went home and during our fucking I said I have to find someone to join us. She told me to set it up and she would try it once

Obviously I took no photos of the pool party but later did find these in an old scrapbook. Never did hook up with the you man she sucked of as she found out he had a live in GF who had not gone to the party

How did she manage to suck a guy off in the pool, didn't she worry that someone would see her? Maybe in Hedo you can do this, but at a company bbq?

I was looking at my one of my wife's old HS Yearbooks trying to find a photo of an old mutual friend. I could not believe it when I saw this photo of her. She was probable 15 or just truned 16 and was on the journalism staff. The photo was her looking and something on a desk with a teacher. I cut the teacher out. Maybe the earliest photo I have of her.IMG_4347 (1).JPG

I was looking at my one of my wife's old HS Yearbooks trying to find a photo of an old mutual friend. I could not believe it when I saw this photo of her. She was probable 15 or just truned 16 and was on the journalism staff. The photo was her looking and something on a desk with a teacher. I cut the teacher out. Maybe the earliest photo I have of her.View attachment 4625597
Who knew that that sweet young girl would grow up to be a beautiful hotwife.

Back