How I Crossed over from Viewing to Doing

View attachment 3471735View attachment 3471736View attachment 3471737I met Elaine when I was 32 and she was 29. We were both divorced with no *******. After dating for several months I really started liking her. I had done some swinging and wife sharing with my ex wife. I don't think that led to our divorce, but one never knows. I got Elaine to pose for sexy polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me.

I thought a random stranger might work. This was in the 80s before internet. I had been to the local adult bookstore and seen personal ads so I posted one. Phone numbers were not allowed. If you wanted to respond to an ad you left your information on a 3x5 card in an envelope with the number of the ad you were answering. You had to personally go to the bookstore to check. I talked Elaine into going with me one night. After checking the ad board we walked around the store. I tried to get her to go into the movie theater section but she declined. While wandering thru the store a nice looking well dressed older gentleman approached us and asked if we were looking for fun. I said maybe, depending on what he meant by fun. He suggested we go outside to discuss the situation. Elaine was hesitant but followed. To our surprise the guy had a real nice luxury car.

He invited us to go for a ride in his car. I can't really think of what line he used, but we were young, dumb and horny. I sat in the front seat with Elaine in between us. She was wearing a short skirt and let him put his hand on her leg. I wasn't sure where we were going nor what was going to happen, but Elaine told him she felt uncomfortable. He assured her he was not going to do anything she did not like. He just wanted to touch her a little and watch us fuck.

We finally found a secluded place to park behind some closed store building that had security lights. He situated the car where the light shone into the window enough to let him see what was going on. I could tell Elaine was still somewhat nervous and I said we would leave whenever she wanted and the driver agreed. While still sitting between us Elaine reached down and slid off her panties leaving her pussy somewhat revealed. At this point in our relationship she had never taken things this far. We were not married, but I was living with her. She let me take photos of her and we engaged in sex talk about introducing others into our sex lives, but talk was as far as we had gone. I was almost as nervous as she appeared to be, but anxious to see where this evening was going to end.

She leaned over and kissed me leaving her ass and pussy available to the driver. He slowly massaged her ass as I continued making out with Elaine like a teenager. I started feeling her up and he finally got the courage to move is hand to her pussy. I thought she might object but she let him play with her cunt as I played with her tits. She reached down and unbuckled my pants, pulling out my cock. After fondling me for awhile she repositioned herself on her knees, sideways in the front seat with her head and mouth on my cock and her pussy open to the driver. He started playing with her ass again gently massaging her butt cheeks. It looked like he slid a finger inside her. I thought she might object but she just kept sucking me letting him have full access to her pussy. He got braver using both hands, slowly spreading her cheeks and licking her pussy. I thought maybe we were going to experience our first MMF sex intercourse.

Elaine instead moved over and sat on top of me facing the front and lowered her pussy onto my cock. I had pulled her top up over her boobs and she left them out while she was grinding on me. The driver moved closer to us and reached for Elaine's tit. She didn't object, but did tell him all he could do was touch. He said fine, but could he touch himself. Elaine said okay but he was not going to screw her. Surprisingly he did not seem to care. I was curious how this was going to end.

After playing with her boobs he slowly moved his hand toward her crotch and I wondered what was going to happen next. We had been screwing with my legs apart and her leg somewhat together kind of doggy style while sitting in a car seat. She told the driver to wait a minute and I thought the party may be ending. Instead she got off me momentarily, pushed my legs together the placed her legs outside of mine and sat back on my cock. Then Elaine took his hand and guided it to her crotch. It was kind of weird but she seemed to enjoy the extra stimulation of him fingering her clit and pussy lips as my cock was in her at the same time. I could kind of feel him manipulating her pussy lips but she just continued grinding on my dick. After a few minutes Elaine said it was time to switch and I thought she was going to fuck the driver.

Instead she turned around facing me and straddling my cock with her knees bent under her. The driver was playing with her boobs and pulling his own cock. I guess she felt sorry for him because she leaned back and pulled his face to her tits allowing him to kiss her nipples. With this action she started cumming hard causing me to shoot off inside her warm pussy. When I finished I glanced over to the driver and he had shot off and was cleaning himself with a hankie. I kind of felt sorry for him, but all he could do was thank us and tell Elaine how pretty and sexy she was.

I knew then I had a special lady. We all got dressed and he drove us back to the bookstore. Never saw him again. Certainly not the wildest sex story, but memorable to me because it was the first time Elaine had allowed another man to play with her while we were fucking.

The irony of the encounter at the bookstore was that it almost backfired for me and my plans for Elaine and future fun. She admitted she actually enjoyed the sex but not the atmosphere at the bookstore. While it was erotic it was also scary for her. The gentleman in the car told us he was there on Saturday night it we wanted to meet again, but we never did. It was her refusal to return there that cause me to come up with another angle. I had to find a guy she felt comfortable and in a setting she liked.
This was the clothes she wore that eveningView attachment 3471735View attachment 3471736View attachment 3471737
she looks so fucking sexy and has that"i am ready to FUCK" look in here eyes,!!

I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric. We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. showed him a polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time. He was willing and I set up at meet for the following night after our seminar.

When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started.

When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy. We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed. Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. It was quite a turn on for me. I sat back enjoying the show. Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth. She obliged and kept sucking. Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop. Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of his cum. He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed. What a way to start our first MMF encounter. When he went to get a ******* or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave. She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.

When he came back I was screwing Elaine missionary style. He watched for awhile as he laid on the bed. I finally got off her and moved behind her doggy style laying on our sides. Eric positioned himself so she could blow him some more. When he got hard again I got out of her and let him have her. She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind. I moved in front and let her suck me. It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me. As you probably know f it is really a bit difficult to have a woman give a good blowjob and properly fuck at the same time so we mostly alternated fucking her.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet
I did not take any photos, but later got her to wear the same garters and dress. We got to talking about how much fun we had. She started playing with herself for me and we ended up screwing on the floor. Hope you enjoy our little adventures. This is what she wore that eveningView attachment 3475631View attachment 3475632View attachment 3475633View attachment 3475634View attachment 3475637
WOW!! what a great story..Elaine looks likes he is game for almost anything sexual..just luv how this gal dresses to please.and her tits are AMAZING :blackgrimace: :blackgrimace:

About a year after our iniation into the lifestyle Eric contacted us and said he was going to be travelling though our city. I could tell he was hinting for an invitation to party with us again. I told Elaine the call was for her. I said he has a question for you that only you can answer. When she recognized who it was she kind of laughed but when she hung up she smiled and said Eric would be at our house next Saturday. When she was getting ready for his visit she asked what she should wear. I said since we all knew what was going to happen she should greet him at the door in something very sexy. He gave us a one hour window of when he would be in town. When his knocked on the door Elaine meet him in this. View attachment 3484678
OH my FUCKING word..that is so HOT..i would luv to see my wife in that outfit greeting me when i arrive home from work or something..

The term "cougar" was not really around in the 80,s, but here is Elaine's first successful seduction of a younger man. She was willing to have sex with the men I found but I was not always successful. I tried setting up a few more guys for Elaine. Some did not show, one couldn't perform and one was kind of a jerk and we sent him packing. I encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay. I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment. Not everything can be planned in advance.

> One night we went to a bar with a friend and his 22 year old. I was not even thinking about a threesome. There was a local band playing. My wife and the went to the bathroom and when they returned they were kind of giggling like young girls. During a band break the left and I didn't think anything about it. She came back and told my wife to come with her. Elaine returned 5 or 10 minutes later smiling. Our friend and his ******* soon left and I asked Elaine what was going on. She told me on the way to the bathroom she had told our friend's ******* she thought the drummer was cute. What Elaine did not know was the ******* knew some of the guys in the band and and told the drummer about what my wife had said. He said he would like to meet her and to bring Elaine backstage during the break if she was serious. Elaine said she took him to a darkened area kissed him and told him she would fuck him, but it had to be a threesome with her husband. He seemed hesitant and did not say anything so she grabbed his hand and put it on her boob, massaged his cock and kissed him with passion. He said O.K. We only lived a couple of miles away. She gave him our address and told him to get his ass over there as soon as he could after the band was finished. We left about 15 minutes early and headed home hoping for the best.

> It was quite late so we decided if anything was going to happen we had to get with the program quickly. I suggested Elaine get into lingerie and meet him at the door. To my surprise she agreed. She put on a little blue teddy and white hose and no panties. We still weren't sure if he would show so I started kissing her and played with titties. I figured if he did not show I would finish the job and we would go to sleep happy, but disappointed he did not show up for the fun. We were about to give up on him showing. Suddenly we were interrupted by the ringing doorbell.

> Elaine met him at the door. He was pretty much speechless. Elaine kissed him on the cheek and invited him into the living room acting as if she was fully dressed. I walked in and she introduced me. I asked if he wanted a ******* and went into the kitchen to get drinks for all of us.

> When I returned they were sitting on the couch making out like teenagers. She was in the middle so I sat on the other side and started playing with her ass. I left to go to the bathroom and give them some time to get things heated up a little. When I returned she had opened his pants and was playing with his cock. I sat down again next to her and she turned and kissed me then turned back and started sucking his cock. She was leaning over to suck him so I got on the floor and started eating her pussy. After a few minutes I could tell she was getting good and wet. She stood up in front of him facing away, bent over and backed up sticking her pussy in his face. He ate her until she was just about to cum. She asked for a condom, opened it and rolled it on him then stood up and eased onto his cock as he was sitting on the couch. She was grinding on him with her hands on his knees . I stood up and stuck my cock in her face and she was getting plugged at both ends.

> Soon she turned and faced him as she loves to have her titties sucked while sitting on a hard cock. We switched positions several times and wore her and the couch out. We had all been consuming alcohol and the rest of the night turned into a blur of fucking Elaine silly. Here is what she was wearing that night, The first pics is her standing at the front door, just like she did that night.
View attachment 3486316View attachment 3486317View attachment 3486318View attachment 3486320View attachment 3486321
just making me so jealous....👍:devilish::devilish:👍

I have had lots of men ask me how many men we have been with in the lifestyle and age range, etc. Here is my answer and a little more about us.

Not as many as you think. Age range from 19 to in the 50s. We aren't sure ourselves. Plus how do you define sex? If you get naked and kiss and fondle someone is that sex. If you give oral sex of have them give it to you is that sex? We think in the 30 plus years Elaine actually fucked between 40 to a maximum of 60 other guys and I did 10 to 15 other women. Sounds like a lot, but spread over 30 years maybe not. If we did one guy more than once we only counted that as one. I think she enjoyed most of them. If we found someone we both liked and he was good in bed we would stick with him for a bit giving him friends with benefits privileges. Usually they ended up marrying or moving away for work. It was easier to to have a friend we could call if we got in the mood. Trying to find the right type of man was more difficult they you think. In the beginning she did do quite a few bareback. Aids was not real prevalent yet and we were young and horny. We got lucky I guess as neither of us ever acquired any STDs. Most people think it is easy finding someone to fuck your wife but it is harder than your think when you go from fantasy to reality. I tried setting up a few more guys for Elaine. Some did not show, one couldn't perform and one was kind of a jerk and we sent him packing. I encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay. I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment. Not everything can be planned in advance. I think we had a pretty good run for 30 years and are still married. Adding a pic of her letting a couple guys play with her at a partyView attachment 3488787
lucky guys....her ASS is amazing...just so fuckable!!

I mentioned earlier that Elaine was good at sensing if guys liked her. After setting up our first several experiences she finally picked up a guy at a grocery store, but that is another story for later. I encouraged her to be the one to decide when and with whom she wanted to screw. I figured if she was in the mood and liked the guy the sex would be better than if I was choosing when and where.

We were at a large gathering hosted by a local lumber yard. Free food, booze, live music and several hundred people in attendance. Most of the vendors were there promoting there products and everyone was walking around looking at the displays. All of the employees of the lumber yard were there and it was a very relaxed evening.

I was talking to some people when Elaine walked up to me, smiled and said it was time to go home. She said Todd wanted to come home with us. I was temporarily lost and thought she meant he needed a ride to his home. She grinned and said they had talked and he wanted to be with us and if dawned on me what she was talking about. Todd was an employee of the lumber yard and we both knew him, but just casually. I trusted her instincts and said okay. Elaine said she would ride with Todd so he could find our house.

It was about a 15 minute drive and I knew Elaine would convince him, if he had any doubts. They had talked at the seminar, but in vague terms as it was a very public situation. She said he was a little nervous and wanted to know what to expect. He said he would love to have sex with her alone but had never been in a threeway before. She assured him I was straight and he would have a blast. When they pulled in the driveway she said she leaned over and stuck her tongue in his ear, placed his hand on her boob and massaged his crotch. He said he was ready and they headed into the house.

Elaine had learned how to perform and entertain both me and the other man. With the first few guys she was so shy she did not want me in the room when she first started playing them. I am definitely a voyeur and love watching Elaine and she knows it. She had gained confidence and was more relaxed than when she first started having sex with other guys. After getting us some drinks we sat down in the living room, the two of them on the couch and me in a chair close by. I told Todd to ignore me and just start having fun with Elaine. He was in his early 20s and Elaine was probably in her late 30s. After a little kissing and fondling Elaine stood up and took off her dress. She walked over to me, bent down and kissed me as I reached behind her and released her bra hook. As you know she has great tits and she knows it too. She stood back up a slowly pulled off her bra asking Todd if he approved. He smiled and reached for her. She teased him by covering up with her hands and showing me her boobs. I told her she should give our guest the first shot at her tits and she obliged by sitting on his lap facing him and sticking them in his mouth. He started sucking like a newborn baby. Elaine loves nipple stimulation and it always gets her going. Todd seemed content to play with her tits the rest of the evening.

Elaine knows I like watching her and gives me smiles, winks and sexy looks while playing with the other guy. I told her she needed to return the favor of having her nipples sucked and suck Todd's cock. She and Todd stood up and she unbuckled his pants and pulled down his underwear then pushed him back on the couch. She got on her knees and began licking his dick. She would stop and look at me and smile before going back down on him. Soon Todd said he was going to cum if she did not quit. She looked at me and laughingly asked what she should do. When we first started entertaining other guys I had told her a lot of men don't have ladies or wives who swallow and one of Elaine's best sexual skills is blow jobs to completion. I said the night was young and so was he. She turned back and told Todd to just enjoy. Elaine is great at licking and sucking while looking you in the eyes. She can deep throat a little bit and soon she sucked him dry. After swallowing as much of your cum as she can Elaine loves looking you in the eyes and smiling with a little cum still on her lips or chin. She wiped the last drops of semen from the end of his dick and licked it of her finger. He fell back on the couch and I clapped a couple of times and told Elaine she was great. She reminded us her pussy was still not touched. We headed for the bedroom.

Elaine has never been a big fan of anal sex. She has consented and let me screw in the ass, but it took begging. I finally figured out to start very slowly and let her control the speed of penetration. After several minutes of nearly no movement on my part she would eventually relax and I could bang her pretty hard in the doggy position. It always made me cum hard in her ass, but I was never sure if she really enjoyed it or was just pleasing me. I didn't push the ass fucking because she was so good in every other sexual pleasure. I had noticed the size of Todd's cock when she was sucking him. It was fairly long but not real wide. She had always told me I was too large for her butt. I didn't really believe her. I just thought it was an excuse to keep me out of her back door.

When we went to the bedroom Todd excused himself to go to the bathroom. As we were pulling back the bedsheets I said "Why don't you give Todd some ass action? He is long, but slender. Maybe you will like it." She just looked at me and said nothing. He walked in and we jumped in bed and began playing with Elaine's body like a sex toy. Todd stretched her legs apart and began licking her pussy with enthusiasm. She sucked me while he was eating her beautiful pussy. Pretty soon she grabbed the back of his head and orgasmed hard on his tongue and we all enjoyed watching her spasms of fun. Everyone relaxed and relished the moment. I went and refreshed our drinks. After several minutes of talking and taking it easy I reminded Elaine neither of us had actually fucked her. She said "Well what are you waiting for?"

Since I was the only one without an orgasm I got behind her doggy style while she sucked Todd back to hardness. After several minutes I could no longer hold back and shot off hard inside her. I rolled off her and just lay on the bed exhausted. Todd was uncertain of what to do as Elaine just lay on the bed not moving. I got up to go to the bathroom and told Todd he had better fuck her before she fell asleep. She just laughed and told Todd to put on a condom. When I came back they were fucking like it was their first time. He was not very tall and could fuck her missionary style and suck her titts at the same time. She rolled over and rode him for awhile leaning over and giving him her boobs. I reached behind her and, using the lubrication from my cum and her juices, slipped my finger in her anus. To my surprise, she did not object and continued fucking his cock and my finger. Taking a chance I asked Todd if he had ever fucked a lady in the ass. He mumbled no and I said to try Elaine's gorgeous behind. To my amazement Elaine got off of him and positioned herself on her hand and knees. He slipped his cock in her butt and I got the pleasure of watching my lovely wife get ass fucked by a 22 year old. She looked at me and asked if I liked watching her get fucked in the ass. I smiled and nodded yes and Todd said he didn't know about me, but he loved it. I said bang her ass hard and he did. I don't know if she actually climaxed but he came quite quickly and she seemed to be having fun.

We were all exhausted. Elaine eventually left to go to the bathroom. Todd started telling me how great everything had been and hoped I was not upset. I assured him I loved watching her enjoy herself and please us. He nervously asked if he could come back sometime. I smiled and said that was up to Elaine. She reentered the room and collapsed on the bed telling us she had loved screwing us, but was too tired to go another round. Todd was playing with her boobs when she was talking and seemed disappointed when she said the sex was over. He kept tweaking her tits hoping for another round. Elaine rolled over facing him and asked him if was sure he could get hard again because she was too tired and sore to last very long. Not wanting to be greedy he asked for a farewell blowjob. She smiled as she bent over and started sucking his dick. Either he had gone a long time without sex or really liked Elaine's mouth because it wan't long before he was climaxing for a third time.

When he got dressed he thanked us profusely and said he would be happy to come back again. Elaine smiled and said maybe. The pics are the dress and lingerie she wore that evening.View attachment 3492240View attachment 3492241View attachment 3492242View attachment 3492245View attachment 3492249View attachment 3492250View attachment 3492251
one of the best stories i have read..Elaine is a wonderful slut.....perfect in every sense of the word....especially since she is an ANAL ANGEL

The problem with having a great, sexy and willing wife like Elaine is that I was never satisfied. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed what we were doing, but I always wanted to expand the horizons. Elaine really liked the sex but had to be pushed a little to get her to the next step. The next thing I wanted was to see Elaine do two other guys and me. We had gone to a couple of swinger type parties and group settings, but she wasn't real comfortable with them. Our friend Todd continued to stop by hoping for another shot at Elaine. She liked Todd and we had been together a couple of times since our first encounter.

One summer afternoon Todd came by the house with a friend. We were at the pool in the backyard. They brought some beer and we all enjoyed the sun and suds. The guys had to leave and as they were walking away Todd asked me if he could come back later in the evening. I told him to bring his friend and maybe we could all fuck Elaine. I said it could also backfire and none of us would get any pussy. I told him she had never done 3 guys and had turned down my requests in the past. He said he wouldn't push the issue but sure hoped she went along and let the three of us screw the hell out of her. I said we would just have to play it by ear.

After they left we cleaned up and fixed something to eat. Elaine wanted to know if Todd was coming over and I said I wasn't sure, but he was going to try. While enjoying a glass of wine the bell rang and Elaine went to open it expecting Todd. She seemed a little disappointed when his friend was standing next to Todd, but she cordially invited them inside. She was wearing a polka dot crop top and shorts. post-5233-0-21526600-1432730496_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-18803700-1432730512_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-91955400-1432730525_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-33451900-1432730538_thumb.jpg They both complimented her attire and she just laughed. She had no bra or panties and the tops was tight with her nipples obvious to all. After some idle chit chat I think Elaine expected them to leave. I decided it was now or never and asked Elaine if she would finally fulfill my fantasy. She just looked at me trying to figure out exactly what I meant. I pleaded "We all want to have sex with you tonight" She said "Are you crazy?". We all nervously laughed. Todd smiled, walked over to where Elaine was sitting, put his arm around her and said very sweetly "I have been telling Mike what a great piece of ass you are and he needs to experience you just once" That broke the ice and Elaine seemed to actually be considering doing all of us.

I suggested she change into some lingerie. She just looked and me and stared. I thought the fun had just ended. I said nothing. She stood up, put her hands on her hips and said earlier the guys liked her outfit and she was going to end up naked anyway. I am sure we all smiled as we headed to the basement. We have a large sectional couch and I guess Elaine thought 4 on a bed might be too many.

I think Elaine was a little bit mad at me, but was going to do it anyway. When we got downstairs she looked at me and said "Well, what now? How do you want me to have sex with the three of you?". I said I would like to watch her with Todd and Mike. Since she had been with Todd before she walked over to him, put her arms around him and kissed him passionately. Mike walked up behind them and started playing with her ass. He reached down the back of her shorts to get to her smooth ass. She was not wearing underwear so Mike had easy access to her cheeks and pussy. Todd was still kissing her and slid her top up over her boobs. It was quite a sight, Elaine's top up and shorts partially down standing between to young guys still dressed. She slowly disengaged herself from them, sat down on the couch and told them they needed to get naked.

When they were undressed she had them stand in front of her while she was sitting on the couch. She leaned forward and alternated sucking them. She asked me if I liked watching her suck their young cocks and I just smiled and nodded yes. She was definitely giving me a show. Soon she stretched out on the couch and told Todd to lick her pussy and Mike to suck her titties. I thought she was going to give me whatever I wanted to see so I sat back and let her entertain me. After lots of foreplay she had Todd sit on the couch facing front and she crawled on top of him with her knees bent and eased her pussy onto his dick. The couch had room behind it to walk and she told Mike to stand behind Todd who was sitting there fucking her. She leaned forward and sucked Mike's cock while Todd was sucking her tits and screwing her. She glanced at me to make sure I was watching her getting fucked by two guys in their 20s. They switched places a couple of times before Mike let out a grunt, and pounded her hard as he climaxed. Todd moved into her pussy when Mike pulled out and quickly dumped a second load in her cunt. I had not touched her yet but knew I would eventually have my fun.

Elaine went to the bathroom and came back with her top and shorts back on. We went up to the kitchen to relax and refresh. I asked Mike if he like old married pussy and we all had a good laugh. Elaine actually got up and made us munchies. After several minutes of talking about how much fun we were having Elaine winked at me and said anyone who wanted seconds should head to the bedroom and the kitchen quickly emptied.

She spread herself open for all of us to try and find some part of her to fondle, kiss, lick or probe. It was hard for her to take care of all of us at the same time, but she tried. She usually had a cock in her and was using her hands and mouth at the same time. She told us to lay on our backs next to each other and then proceeded to mount one of us and fuck for a bit, then get up and jump on the next dick. We all got to watch and play with her boobs while waiting for our chance at her pussy. On the second trip around Mike could not take it any more and emptied his balls in her while she was riding him. She rolled off of Mike and was on her side next to me in a spooning position. I slipped my cock into her wet pussy. Her pussy and ass were very slippery and I slowly started to slide my dick in her ass, halfway expecting her to push me away or just say no. Instead she pushed her ass against me lodging my cock deep in her butt. I was letting her control the action and soon I was fucking her ass hard and she seemed to be really getting into it. After a minute or so she rolled on top of me with me on my back and my dick still firmly planted in her ass. She looked over at Todd and said "Get over here and fuck my pussy". He crawled in between her legs trying to get into a position to put his dick in her. As he entered her I could feel his cock moving in her pussy while I was in her ass. We were all experiencing our first double penetration. I slowed down the intensity of my movement as I did not want Elaine to get hurt or not enjoy it. I could feel Todd ramming her cunt. I could not believe Elaine was getting her pussy and ass fucked at the same time. In a couple of minutes he shot off in her and slid backwards off the bed. I could not take it any longer and buried my cum deep in her ass. It was Heaven! View attachment 3509120View attachment 3509122View attachment 3509124View attachment 3509125
One of our favorite stories !

The following is a collection of some emails I exchanged with a guy wanting to know more about the lifestyle. They are not in any particular order, just answers to questions he had asked.

We tried a few sex parties. They were monthly gatherings of local swingers, held a local hotel or large private residences. I felt comfortable, but Elaine was never really at ease, She experimented with women and said it was ok, but preferred men. We decided after a few parties we liked more one on two or one on three type situations, I got to watch her having guys lick her while I was getting a blowjob and be with other couples and keep switching partners. She was so willing to do whatever I asked. i thought if she felt uncomfortable at those places why go. I think her desire for younger men was at the beginning when she was unsure of herself and did not think other men would find her attractive, while younger men might be more willing. I encouraged her to be on the lookout for guys hitting on her as they would probably be more open to threeway sex.

I think you may be more of a cuck and me more of a wife sharer, but it is a fine point. Two sides of the same coin. We both get excited watching our wife's suck and fuck other men. I have never been the jealous type. Did a lot of running around before getting married. I knew I could only marry a woman who enjoyed the lifestyle I liked. Probably why I talked her into it in a year. Over the years we became more aggressive on my urging. I wanted her to be ass fucked, dped, gangbanged, fuck big cocks, fuck black guys, try a women, go to sex parties,etc. She did nearly everyone of them at least once. People like you and me understand the thrill of watching it happen, but most people think we are weird and have no concept of being cucked or wife sharing.

To my knowledge she never fucked anyone else without being in the room or at least the house. Yes she did fuck more than one guy and me at the same time, again with my encouragement. If we liked a man, in and out of bed we did him more than once. I would say most were one time sex romps. Did friends, but no relatives.

Elaine married her high school sweetheart when she was 18 and had dated him since 15. She said they only had oral sex. Today that seems tame, but in the 60s the sexual revolution was just beginning. After graduating from college she became a grade school teacher and she and hubby bought a small house. He had a job as a salesman for a brick company and they thought all was blissful Soon divorced, but remained friends. I had gone to university and did a lot of wild partying with lots of girls. I married after graduating and divorced 9 years later. When I started having feelings for Elaine I told myself I was not going to marry until I was sure we were sexually compatible. Elaine had had two relationships before we hooked up, but had led a relatively straight sex life. She was great in bed, but had never done two men before. She said she never even thought of it. I was the one pushing the issue and it took over a year to make it happen, Once she realized I was not going to be jealous she opened up and became more willing to do most of the things I asked. As I look back at the past 35 years I was the one always pushing the limits and she slowly loosened up and let me lead the way. Ask anything, no matter how personal. She was using an IUD and as AIDS did not exist she let guys go bareback in the beginning, We quickly started using condoms as we became more daring with the men we choose. She would usually let a man climax whereever he wanted. Had a great ability to swallow while keeping your cock in her mouth after you shot off. Like you I encouraged her to go braless and wear revealing clothes. One of my fetishes is lingerie, suspenders and hose.

Probably the only thing she did not do for me was to actually get gangbanged. She did several men in an evening of partying, but it was at her choosing Sucking some, wanking some. letting her boobs get fondled, etc, but she never let multiple men line up and fuck her like some whore, one right after the other. Can not complain though, she was pretty much up for whatever I suggested or she thought she might want to try. Never were into bondage, pain, watersports or humiliation. I was never into homosexual stuff, but told many of the men I coached into the lifestyle that you can not be afraid of touching another man or letting him touch you. Impossible for two men to fuck and suck one woman at the same time and not have contact with each other. I'll see if I can find stories about that.

Elaine like an average to large sized cock. Does not mind slightly smaller as long as the man can keep it good and hard. Insists on a man going down on her if he wants the same in return. Has fucked some very large dicks and if they stated slowly she could take most of their big cocks. She really likes more normal size guys as they can fuck with abandon in many posiitons and she does not have to worry about getting hurt by giant cocks. You can see the almost nervous look on her face with this guy. It was a sex party a friend hosted and this bull was the featured entertainer. The women got to see him in action and volunteered to fuck him if they felt they could handle his size. It is one of a few photos she lets me show her face. Think she was actually kind of proud she had the nerve to let him fuck her,4362jj.jpg

The following is a collection of some emails I exchanged with a guy wanting to know more about the lifestyle. They are not in any particular order, just answers to questions he had asked.

We tried a few sex parties. They were monthly gatherings of local swingers, held a local hotel or large private residences. I felt comfortable, but Elaine was never really at ease, She experimented with women and said it was ok, but preferred men. We decided after a few parties we liked more one on two or one on three type situations, I got to watch her having guys lick her while I was getting a blowjob and be with other couples and keep switching partners. She was so willing to do whatever I asked. i thought if she felt uncomfortable at those places why go. I think her desire for younger men was at the beginning when she was unsure of herself and did not think other men would find her attractive, while younger men might be more willing. I encouraged her to be on the lookout for guys hitting on her as they would probably be more open to threeway sex.

I think you may be more of a cuck and me more of a wife sharer, but it is a fine point. Two sides of the same coin. We both get excited watching our wife's suck and fuck other men. I have never been the jealous type. Did a lot of running around before getting married. I knew I could only marry a woman who enjoyed the lifestyle I liked. Probably why I talked her into it in a year. Over the years we became more aggressive on my urging. I wanted her to be ass fucked, dped, gangbanged, fuck big cocks, fuck black guys, try a women, go to sex parties,etc. She did nearly everyone of them at least once. People like you and me understand the thrill of watching it happen, but most people think we are weird and have no concept of being cucked or wife sharing.

To my knowledge she never fucked anyone else without being in the room or at least the house. Yes she did fuck more than one guy and me at the same time, again with my encouragement. If we liked a man, in and out of bed we did him more than once. I would say most were one time sex romps. Did friends, but no relatives.

Elaine married her high school sweetheart when she was 18 and had dated him since 15. She said they only had oral sex. Today that seems tame, but in the 60s the sexual revolution was just beginning. After graduating from college she became a grade school teacher and she and hubby bought a small house. He had a job as a salesman for a brick company and they thought all was blissful Soon divorced, but remained friends. I had gone to university and did a lot of wild partying with lots of girls. I married after graduating and divorced 9 years later. When I started having feelings for Elaine I told myself I was not going to marry until I was sure we were sexually compatible. Elaine had had two relationships before we hooked up, but had led a relatively straight sex life. She was great in bed, but had never done two men before. She said she never even thought of it. I was the one pushing the issue and it took over a year to make it happen, Once she realized I was not going to be jealous she opened up and became more willing to do most of the things I asked. As I look back at the past 35 years I was the one always pushing the limits and she slowly loosened up and let me lead the way. Ask anything, no matter how personal. She was using an IUD and as AIDS did not exist she let guys go bareback in the beginning, We quickly started using condoms as we became more daring with the men we choose. She would usually let a man climax whereever he wanted. Had a great ability to swallow while keeping your cock in her mouth after you shot off. Like you I encouraged her to go braless and wear revealing clothes. One of my fetishes is lingerie, suspenders and hose.

Probably the only thing she did not do for me was to actually get gangbanged. She did several men in an evening of partying, but it was at her choosing Sucking some, wanking some. letting her boobs get fondled, etc, but she never let multiple men line up and fuck her like some whore, one right after the other. Can not complain though, she was pretty much up for whatever I suggested or she thought she might want to try. Never were into bondage, pain, watersports or humiliation. I was never into homosexual stuff, but told many of the men I coached into the lifestyle that you can not be afraid of touching another man or letting him touch you. Impossible for two men to fuck and suck one woman at the same time and not have contact with each other. I'll see if I can find stories about that.

Elaine like an average to large sized cock. Does not mind slightly smaller as long as the man can keep it good and hard. Insists on a man going down on her if he wants the same in return. Has fucked some very large dicks and if they stated slowly she could take most of their big cocks. She really likes more normal size guys as they can fuck with abandon in many posiitons and she does not have to worry about getting hurt by giant cocks. You can see the almost nervous look on her face with this guy. It was a sex party a friend hosted and this bull was the featured entertainer. The women got to see him in action and volunteered to fuck him if they felt they could handle his size. It is one of a few photos she lets me show her face. Think she was actually kind of proud she had the nerve to let him fuck her,View attachment 3534085
right their Elaine looks so wonderfully at ease taking his cock...just luv her erect hard nipples

We went to a friend's wedding reception in St. Louis, about a 4 hour drive for us. The groom was the ******* of a friend. We knew we would be drinking and partying so we booked a room. We had nothing specific planned, but when we were out of town we were always open to something interesting that might arise.

The reception was pretty good with great food, booze and dancing. There was a young single guy named Tom at our table that we didn't know. It was very obvious he wanted to dance but it seemed he did not know anyone there other than the bride and groom and a few buddies. He was a nice looking guy about thenty three or twenty four and seemed very polite. I told Elaine that she could ask him to dance if she wanted. We started small talk with him, learning that he was on leave from the U.S. Navy and was home for his friend's wedding.

A song came on that Elaine loves and she asked Tom if he'd like to dance. He quickly looked at me and I nodded that it was OK with me. When they came back to the table he thanked me for letting him dance with my wife. I told him he could dance with her anytime as I wasn't into dancing very much. As the night wore on, they danced quite a bit.

I happened noticed a couple times that he had a hand resting on Elaine's ass while slow dancing. It seemed he was having a great time dancing with her and chatting with us. I mentioned to Elaine that I thought he might be interested in a little more than just dancing and chatting with her. Elaine had dressed conservatively for the wedding so I suggested she go the bathroom and pull off the bra and panties. She declined saying she thought he liked her already since she could feel his hard cock pressing against her on the slow dances. She also said that if she was even close to being correct, he had a very nice size cock. I asked her if he had tried to hit on her. She said no, but he tried to cop a feel of her ass and tits whenever he could without being blatant about it.

A little later in the evening, he said he was going to his room for the night. We asked him if he was staying at the hotel and he said he was and mentioned his room number. It happened to be down the hall from our room. We told him we had to stay a bit longer and visit with the ******* of the groom and said good night to him saying that it was nice meeting him and maybe we could talk later. We continued sipping our drinks and chatting with our host for another half hour or so before deciding to call it a night ourselves.

On the way up, Elaine mentioned that the young man seemed to be very nice. I asked her if this meant that she was sorry we allowed him to get away from our company. She smiled and said she was a little interested in finding out more about him. I think she was a lot more interested in investigating that hard cock she had felt while slow dancing.

I asked if she would like have sex with Tom. She said he was awfully young and might think she was too old. I just looked at her and said I am sure you can convince him to try an old lady. She smiled and asked me to call and invite him over for a nightcap. Prior to calling, I asked her to change into a short mini skirt and put on a sweater with her shelf bra and some hose and garters minus panties. As it was the Christmas holidays she had an attractive red skirt and sweater with a light weight jacket. When she took it off the itpost-5233-0-42280900-1432556729_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-71464400-1432556761_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-23016500-1432556786_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-37055500-1432556827_thumb.jpg allowed her nipples to protrude through the holes in the sweater fabric. I then called. The phone was answered immediately. I think he was hoping that we might call him as he readily agreed to come over.

I made a ******* for him and gave it to him as he entered the room. We were sipping our drinks when I noticed that Elaine was sitting with her legs just slightly open. Tom was trying to see up her short skirt. Her nipples had become erect with this attention and she opened jacket halfway almost exposing her nips. She then spread her legs just a little more. I was sure by now that he could clearly see all the way up to her sweet pussy. She does keep the lips shaved clean with a nice trimmed upper section starting right above her clit. He had changed into a thin pair of pants and obviously no undershorts as I noticed the bulging of his hardening cock. Elaine also saw this and asked Tom if he would like to dance to the music on TV. There was a nice slow number playing. He readily agreed and they began dancing with Elaine slowly grinding her hips against his.

After the song ended, they sat down. This time, Elaine sat close to him on the bed while I was on a nearby chair. As we continued chatting, I noticed that her skirt had risen up revealing the tan top of her hose. It was apparent to me Elaine was sexually excited. Tom was either a little slow or nervous, not knowing exactly where this was going. She opened her thighs and I could clearly see the pink lips of her wet pussy. She took his hand and placed it between her parted thighs. He looked my way and I nodded, giving him my permission to explore her lovely pussy.

He was obviously still a little nervous as he kept glancing at me, but his fingers soon started to move to Elaine's sweet pussy. She reached over and felt his hard cock through the thin pants. I noticed her smile as she slowly started squeezing it. She pushed him back and started pulling his pants off. His hard cock popped up, hitting his stomach with the head reaching just below his belly button. It was at least 8, maybe 9 inches long and quite fat. Elaine is not a size obsessed woman, in fact she has said she prefers an average sized cock over the extra large. She says the important thing is keeping the dick hard. We had done most of our dp and double fucking with guys of regular or long, but, slender sized dicks. Knowing this I thought I would sit back and let Elaine enjoy Tom's big dick without a lot of interference from me for awhile. I am also a true voyeur.

Elaine sighed with happiness and started licking the entire length of it, stopping to suck on the head and then continue licking the shaft. I was hard as a rock by then. Removing my clothes I started slowly playing with my cock. They continued playing on the bed until Elaine could not stand it any longer. She took off her skirt and sweater and sat on top of him. After rolling a condom on him she took his large cock and placed the head at the entrance to her swollen pussy, slowly sliding down on it letting her pussy get used to the girth. I positioned myself where I could have a good view of him penetrating Elaine. After a few minutes he got his big cock fully inside her pussy. After three or four minutes of slow fucking, she started moaning loudly grinding on him. She was riding him hard trying to get as much of his dick in her as possible. It was not long before her orgasm started. She was moaning and telling Tom to fuck her harder. He rolled her over and started really fucking her hard in the missionary position and soon he exploded deep inside her.

After some post coital bliss, Tom slowly started kissing her body again. Moving towards her very wet pussy when he reached his goal and commenced licking her slowly from her clit down to her anus. I moved over and placed my hard cock to Elaine's lips. She started sucking me while Tom licked and sucked on her pussy. He loved her sloppy wet pussy. It wasn't long before he had her moaning with pleasure again. She pulled on his head, letting him know that she needed that big hard cock inside her very wet pussy. As they began fucking I backed away and allowed the two of them to just enjoy each other. Elaine was moaning and fucking him back. When she exploded into orgasm again he picked up the pace and fucked her hard and fast. He kept up the pace for a much longer time before enjoying his second orgasm of the night. It was a beautiful site. Both of them shuddering is orgasmic bliss. We rested a little while sipping on wine. He completed ******* his and said he to get some sleep as his flight left at a very early hour.

I looked over at my beautiful wife seeing her cum seeping out of her swollen pussy. Her inner thighs were shining with a mixture of both of their cum and sweat. I slowly got on the bed and started licking and kissing her cum soaked pussy. Both of us had developed an enjoyment of oral sex after orgasm and cumming. When I was younger I thought oral sex was foreplay. Now I liked licking her well fucked I could not believe how good her pussy felt when I finally slid my cock slowly into her pussy. We slowly fucked until I finally filled her pussy to the brim with my cum. What a fun wedding
one of the best stories yet...this event might as well been Elaine's wedding nite..she looks special in that half -cup bra exposing her erect nipples and that sexy black bikini bottom. she looks YUMMMMY!!

View attachment 3471735View attachment 3471736View attachment 3471737I met Elaine when I was 32 and she was 29. We were both divorced with no *******. After dating for several months I really started liking her. I had done some swinging and wife sharing with my ex wife. I don't think that led to our divorce, but one never knows. I got Elaine to pose for sexy polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me.

I thought a random stranger might work. This was in the 80s before internet. I had been to the local adult bookstore and seen personal ads so I posted one. Phone numbers were not allowed. If you wanted to respond to an ad you left your information on a 3x5 card in an envelope with the number of the ad you were answering. You had to personally go to the bookstore to check. I talked Elaine into going with me one night. After checking the ad board we walked around the store. I tried to get her to go into the movie theater section but she declined. While wandering thru the store a nice looking well dressed older gentleman approached us and asked if we were looking for fun. I said maybe, depending on what he meant by fun. He suggested we go outside to discuss the situation. Elaine was hesitant but followed. To our surprise the guy had a real nice luxury car.

He invited us to go for a ride in his car. I can't really think of what line he used, but we were young, dumb and horny. I sat in the front seat with Elaine in between us. She was wearing a short skirt and let him put his hand on her leg. I wasn't sure where we were going nor what was going to happen, but Elaine told him she felt uncomfortable. He assured her he was not going to do anything she did not like. He just wanted to touch her a little and watch us fuck.

We finally found a secluded place to park behind some closed store building that had security lights. He situated the car where the light shone into the window enough to let him see what was going on. I could tell Elaine was still somewhat nervous and I said we would leave whenever she wanted and the driver agreed. While still sitting between us Elaine reached down and slid off her panties leaving her pussy somewhat revealed. At this point in our relationship she had never taken things this far. We were not married, but I was living with her. She let me take photos of her and we engaged in sex talk about introducing others into our sex lives, but talk was as far as we had gone. I was almost as nervous as she appeared to be, but anxious to see where this evening was going to end.

She leaned over and kissed me leaving her ass and pussy available to the driver. He slowly massaged her ass as I continued making out with Elaine like a teenager. I started feeling her up and he finally got the courage to move is hand to her pussy. I thought she might object but she let him play with her cunt as I played with her tits. She reached down and unbuckled my pants, pulling out my cock. After fondling me for awhile she repositioned herself on her knees, sideways in the front seat with her head and mouth on my cock and her pussy open to the driver. He started playing with her ass again gently massaging her butt cheeks. It looked like he slid a finger inside her. I thought she might object but she just kept sucking me letting him have full access to her pussy. He got braver using both hands, slowly spreading her cheeks and licking her pussy. I thought maybe we were going to experience our first MMF sex intercourse.

Elaine instead moved over and sat on top of me facing the front and lowered her pussy onto my cock. I had pulled her top up over her boobs and she left them out while she was grinding on me. The driver moved closer to us and reached for Elaine's tit. She didn't object, but did tell him all he could do was touch. He said fine, but could he touch himself. Elaine said okay but he was not going to screw her. Surprisingly he did not seem to care. I was curious how this was going to end.

After playing with her boobs he slowly moved his hand toward her crotch and I wondered what was going to happen next. We had been screwing with my legs apart and her leg somewhat together kind of doggy style while sitting in a car seat. She told the driver to wait a minute and I thought the party may be ending. Instead she got off me momentarily, pushed my legs together the placed her legs outside of mine and sat back on my cock. Then Elaine took his hand and guided it to her crotch. It was kind of weird but she seemed to enjoy the extra stimulation of him fingering her clit and pussy lips as my cock was in her at the same time. I could kind of feel him manipulating her pussy lips but she just continued grinding on my dick. After a few minutes Elaine said it was time to switch and I thought she was going to fuck the driver.

Instead she turned around facing me and straddling my cock with her knees bent under her. The driver was playing with her boobs and pulling his own cock. I guess she felt sorry for him because she leaned back and pulled his face to her tits allowing him to kiss her nipples. With this action she started cumming hard causing me to shoot off inside her warm pussy. When I finished I glanced over to the driver and he had shot off and was cleaning himself with a hankie. I kind of felt sorry for him, but all he could do was thank us and tell Elaine how pretty and sexy she was.

I knew then I had a special lady. We all got dressed and he drove us back to the bookstore. Never saw him again. Certainly not the wildest sex story, but memorable to me because it was the first time Elaine had allowed another man to play with her while we were fucking.

The irony of the encounter at the bookstore was that it almost backfired for me and my plans for Elaine and future fun. She admitted she actually enjoyed the sex but not the atmosphere at the bookstore. While it was erotic it was also scary for her. The gentleman in the car told us he was there on Saturday night it we wanted to meet again, but we never did. It was her refusal to return there that cause me to come up with another angle. I had to find a guy she felt comfortable and in a setting she liked.
This was the clothes she wore that eveningView attachment 3471735View attachment 3471736View attachment 3471737
Great story. Got me horny.

Always wanting more I continued to bug Elaine about doing a gangbang. She had refused for years. Several years earlier she had almost done it when she filled in as a hostess in my weekly card game. It was unplanned, but fun. Over the years the guys in the card games are always changing, some move, job changes, etc. She finally said she would try to recreate the card game evening. We used to get together for cards and we would usually hire a hostess for the night (they all chipped in) and some of the hostess’s provided an “extra service” for those that would pay little more. In the last couple of yeats we quit that so Elaine thought she would bring the hostess back for one last time.

Elaine met the guys at the door wearing shorts and a braless halter top. She was wearing high heels which made her ass look even better. She did her best to look hot and man she sure had accomplished that. She looked pretty hot for and middle age lady. I noticed the looks on my buddies' faces as they exchanged raised eyebrows. We all sat down on the back patio while Elaine served us drinks. Let's just say she had raised four hard-ons as she brushed against us, rubbed her tits on guys shoulders and leaned ahead until her nipples nearly poked through her top.

We started playing cards as she busied herself cooking the steaks, but all eyes were really on her ass and tits as she moved back and forth, and she knew it. My buddies were trying not to look at me at all, they were all wondering where this was going. Even I was not sure how far she would take things. Sometimes she can just be a big tease.

After dinner Elaine cleared the table, poured us some wine and suggested that we go indoors for some poker. In this case, strip poker. She said she was in the game but wanted to change her attire. She returned in a sexy basque, sheer skimpy panties, hose and a robe barely covering her outfit. She took in her breath and smiled at me. This was a big step for her. She had never in her life been as bold as she was about to be.

I was out of the game, but was the dealer. If she won a hand one of the guys, her choice, would remove an article of clothing . If one of them won, he could remove one peice of her clothing. It was obvious that she expected to get naked first, the odds three to one each hand. When one of the guys asked what happened when she was naked she said they could continue playing without her, but if they won the hand they would remove a piece of clothing. And then, looking around at each of them, but not at me, she said, "First guy naked gets to fuck me right here in the living room."

It did not take long for her clothes to be on the floor, shoes first, robe, instead of removing her basque she pulled the top down below her boobs and finally stepped out of her panties exposing her neatly trimmed bush. Standing up after she lost her panties she turned in a 360 degree sprin showing her hot body to all the guys. She looked fucking hot and was excited as her nipples were erect and her eyes smiled sexily at eveyone.

I wondered which guy she hoped would win her. Brad was down to his undershorts and one stocking. He sat next to her and she kept looking down at the tent in his shorts. Just to let them all know that she was serious she reached over and closed her hand around it. Brad muttered, "Oh God Elaine, I want you." However, it was Mike who won three rounds in a row, and he stood up to drop his shorts, his thick cock exploded out of them and he pulled Elaine's chair out, lifted her up and pulled her against him. They kissed beside the chair, she was moving his cock between her legs and his hands were squeezing her tits and nipples. He picked her up; her body plastered against his and carried her to the sofa. Neither of them looked our way, and all of us had our eyes fastened on the two of them, while we all held on to our own cocks.

Mike lowered her down, using his hands to spread her legs. Elaine looked at me and said to bring her the robe because there were condoms in the pocket.v With the condom on his cock slipped right into her.v He jabbed upwards into her a few times and then lowered her to the sofa and climbed aboard. He fucked her relentlessly and nonstop. He pulled her ankles up on his shoulders and pumped fast until his ass jerked violently and he was coming hard. I could not tell if Elaine had made it, she was usually quite vocal, but there were only grunts from her as Mike was pounding her. He pulled his cock out, his condom full of his spunk on the inside and covered with Elaine's oozing pussy juices on the outside. He stood up and looked a little sheepish, as if he had done something that he should not have done, and headed for the bathroom.

Elaine looked right at me with a triumphant look, as much as to say, "I hope you like watching me get gangbanged" Elaine continued to lay there with her wet cunt open for all to see and said, "Keep playing guys there is more here for you and I really need more." One hand got Brad up next; he stood beside her and pulled his shorts down. Elaine reached out and pulled it to her, sitting up as she did so, and slipped her mouth around his red knob. She took him deep, pulled off of it, looked up at him and said, "Your choice Brad, stand there and let me blow you, or fuck my pussy." Tough choice for Brad, he looked down at her as she slipped her lips down his cock until her chin was against his balls, he gritted his teeth at the pleasure and said, "Ah fuck, blow me."

Elaine often gave me a blow job, usually when she was not in the mood for a full fledged fuck, but she always took my cum, all of it and never pulled off. She now showed Brad what an expert blowjob was like. She alternated between sucking the knob while jerking him off, to taking him deep and bobbing her head up and down. She could read his reactions and finally focused on the combined jerk off and knob suck. It did not take long, she closed her eyes as he blew into her mouth and then looked up at him as she cleaned and licked his cock off. By the time she was finished Brad's knees were bent and shaking and he wobbled off to the bathroom.

She looked over at a wild eyed Larry and got down on all fours and turned her ass towards him and said "C'mon Larry, time for some doggy, I want to get off." Larry leaped up, dropping his pants and shorts, kicking off his shoes and kneeling behind her, his cock jutting out like a baseball bat. After putting on a condom she reached around behind her, grabbed the cock and said, "Hmm God Larry, where have you been hiding this thing, it's huge, just perfect for doggy. Fuck me baby." And Larry did just that. He slowly worked his cock in. Elaine moving and adjusting to the angle and size, and started banging her long and slow at first, his cock bent upwards like a banana as it slipped in and out of her.

The three of us were enthralled at the view, all of us hard once more. As Larry got into it, he held her by the hips, and then as he became more active, reached around and found her tits, grasping them in his hands, fingers squeezing her nipples. Elaine was completely lost now, she was talking and groaning as he whaled away at her, "Ah, good, just what I needed. What a cock Larry, fuck me hard, give it to me baby. I'm cumming, I'm cumming," her body trembling, her ass cheeks clenching and unclenching. Larry straightened her up in his arms; his cock buried in her and blew his load. She turned her face to him they kissed with tongues thrashing. Her hand went around behind his neck and she said, "Beautiful, just what I needed." I could take it no longer and moved in behind her. It did not take long for me to blow my load in her. My ultimate dream, watching and participating was as Elaine fucked four guys in one evening.

Elaine moved off to the bathroom. We all looked at each other in a sort of daze. They were all embarrassed and really had no words to exchange. The guys were just organizing themselves to leave when Elaine returned. She looked at all of us. She was serious when she said, "This was a one-off sort of thing guys. Bob knew something was coming. He had always wanted to see me gangbanded and you guys got to give it to me. You are all great guys I enjoyed losing control of myself with all of you. But this is it, no point calling me for a date or a meeting. I am all Bobs from now on. Okay."

I wondered how all this would affect my friendship with my buddies. Would I still be part of the group, golfing and hunting and fishing and happy hour at the bar? It turned out alright, and the subject was never raised. This was the top and shorts she wore when the guys arrivedKit2.jpgKit3.jpg

The problem with having a great, sexy and willing wife like Elaine is that I was never satisfied. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed what we were doing, but I always wanted to expand the horizons. Elaine really liked the sex but had to be pushed a little to get her to the next step. The next thing I wanted was to see Elaine do two other guys and me. We had gone to a couple of swinger type parties and group settings, but she wasn't real comfortable with them. Our friend Todd continued to stop by hoping for another shot at Elaine. She liked Todd and we had been together a couple of times since our first encounter.

One summer afternoon Todd came by the house with a friend. We were at the pool in the backyard. They brought some beer and we all enjoyed the sun and suds. The guys had to leave and as they were walking away Todd asked me if he could come back later in the evening. I told him to bring his friend and maybe we could all fuck Elaine. I said it could also backfire and none of us would get any pussy. I told him she had never done 3 guys and had turned down my requests in the past. He said he wouldn't push the issue but sure hoped she went along and let the three of us screw the hell out of her. I said we would just have to play it by ear.

After they left we cleaned up and fixed something to eat. Elaine wanted to know if Todd was coming over and I said I wasn't sure, but he was going to try. While enjoying a glass of wine the bell rang and Elaine went to open it expecting Todd. She seemed a little disappointed when his friend was standing next to Todd, but she cordially invited them inside. She was wearing a polka dot crop top and shorts. post-5233-0-21526600-1432730496_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-18803700-1432730512_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-91955400-1432730525_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-33451900-1432730538_thumb.jpg They both complimented her attire and she just laughed. She had no bra or panties and the tops was tight with her nipples obvious to all. After some idle chit chat I think Elaine expected them to leave. I decided it was now or never and asked Elaine if she would finally fulfill my fantasy. She just looked at me trying to figure out exactly what I meant. I pleaded "We all want to have sex with you tonight" She said "Are you crazy?". We all nervously laughed. Todd smiled, walked over to where Elaine was sitting, put his arm around her and said very sweetly "I have been telling Mike what a great piece of ass you are and he needs to experience you just once" That broke the ice and Elaine seemed to actually be considering doing all of us.

I suggested she change into some lingerie. She just looked and me and stared. I thought the fun had just ended. I said nothing. She stood up, put her hands on her hips and said earlier the guys liked her outfit and she was going to end up naked anyway. I am sure we all smiled as we headed to the basement. We have a large sectional couch and I guess Elaine thought 4 on a bed might be too many.

I think Elaine was a little bit mad at me, but was going to do it anyway. When we got downstairs she looked at me and said "Well, what now? How do you want me to have sex with the three of you?". I said I would like to watch her with Todd and Mike. Since she had been with Todd before she walked over to him, put her arms around him and kissed him passionately. Mike walked up behind them and started playing with her ass. He reached down the back of her shorts to get to her smooth ass. She was not wearing underwear so Mike had easy access to her cheeks and pussy. Todd was still kissing her and slid her top up over her boobs. It was quite a sight, Elaine's top up and shorts partially down standing between to young guys still dressed. She slowly disengaged herself from them, sat down on the couch and told them they needed to get naked.

When they were undressed she had them stand in front of her while she was sitting on the couch. She leaned forward and alternated sucking them. She asked me if I liked watching her suck their young cocks and I just smiled and nodded yes. She was definitely giving me a show. Soon she stretched out on the couch and told Todd to lick her pussy and Mike to suck her titties. I thought she was going to give me whatever I wanted to see so I sat back and let her entertain me. After lots of foreplay she had Todd sit on the couch facing front and she crawled on top of him with her knees bent and eased her pussy onto his dick. The couch had room behind it to walk and she told Mike to stand behind Todd who was sitting there fucking her. She leaned forward and sucked Mike's cock while Todd was sucking her tits and screwing her. She glanced at me to make sure I was watching her getting fucked by two guys in their 20s. They switched places a couple of times before Mike let out a grunt, and pounded her hard as he climaxed. Todd moved into her pussy when Mike pulled out and quickly dumped a second load in her cunt. I had not touched her yet but knew I would eventually have my fun.

Elaine went to the bathroom and came back with her top and shorts back on. We went up to the kitchen to relax and refresh. I asked Mike if he like old married pussy and we all had a good laugh. Elaine actually got up and made us munchies. After several minutes of talking about how much fun we were having Elaine winked at me and said anyone who wanted seconds should head to the bedroom and the kitchen quickly emptied.

She spread herself open for all of us to try and find some part of her to fondle, kiss, lick or probe. It was hard for her to take care of all of us at the same time, but she tried. She usually had a cock in her and was using her hands and mouth at the same time. She told us to lay on our backs next to each other and then proceeded to mount one of us and fuck for a bit, then get up and jump on the next dick. We all got to watch and play with her boobs while waiting for our chance at her pussy. On the second trip around Mike could not take it any more and emptied his balls in her while she was riding him. She rolled off of Mike and was on her side next to me in a spooning position. I slipped my cock into her wet pussy. Her pussy and ass were very slippery and I slowly started to slide my dick in her ass, halfway expecting her to push me away or just say no. Instead she pushed her ass against me lodging my cock deep in her butt. I was letting her control the action and soon I was fucking her ass hard and she seemed to be really getting into it. After a minute or so she rolled on top of me with me on my back and my dick still firmly planted in her ass. She looked over at Todd and said "Get over here and fuck my pussy". He crawled in between her legs trying to get into a position to put his dick in her. As he entered her I could feel his cock moving in her pussy while I was in her ass. We were all experiencing our first double penetration. I slowed down the intensity of my movement as I did not want Elaine to get hurt or not enjoy it. I could feel Todd ramming her cunt. I could not believe Elaine was getting her pussy and ass fucked at the same time. In a couple of minutes he shot off in her and slid backwards off the bed. I could not take it any longer and buried my cum deep in her ass. It was Heaven! View attachment 3509120View attachment 3509122View attachment 3509124View attachment 3509125
just another GREAT story of Elaine's SEXcapades......it is fantastic how she takes charge once she is turned on...my kind of playmate

Back