How I became black owned!

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
One night my husband brought his black friend home from work with him and we were gonna party!My hubby said,Im gonna jump in the shower.The second we heard the shower come on his friend was on me,touching me and being very seductive and I got up and went in the kitchen and his friend followed me and moved up against me and kind of trapped me against our counter and he started kissing my neck!I pulled away and he grabbed my hips and went back to kissing my neck and I squirmed away again.But now I was stuck in the corner of our counter and he leaned against me and ****** his tongue into my mouth as he held my arms behind my back and after a minute I gave up and he kissed me passionately and drove his tongue deep in my mouth and into my throat!Then he started rubbing my pussy through my tiny shorts and rubbing my clit and my pussy was getting soaking wet!He then pulled my shorts aside and started fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit hard!By now I was forgetting about my husband in the shower and I was full on kissing him wet and sloppy exchanging tons of spit and I was panting like an ******* and grunting.He then picked me up and sat me on our counter and pulled my shorts off and pulled out his huge rock hard cock and started rubbing it on my clit and began feeding it into my pussy!I gasped for air because all I had ever had was my husbands little white dick and I am very tiny 5’2” and 95 lbs.As the head of his dick went into my pussy it felt like I was being torn apart and I cried out but he put his hand over my mouth and said shhhhh.Then he started pushing his thick,hard girth inside of me and I burried my mouth in his neck and actually started to cry in pain and I said please stop your too big!!!!!!!!He said,no this is how a white woman becomes a black mans woman honey!He started kissing me again and the deeper he went inside me the harder and deeper I kissed him until he was fully inside me and grinding against me!I could feel his balls trying to push inside me and I knew he was completely inside me and he held me there grinding and fucking me!It hurt so bad because he was spreading me so wide open with his huge girth it felt like my tiny pussy was gonna rip wide open!But I held my legs wide open and he continued fucking me and I was out of my mind in pain but it had now turned into good,throbbing pain and I was cumming all over his huge black cock and I wanted every bit of it!I knew it was so wrong because at this point I was freely cheating on my husband who was close by in our shower!Now I was fucking his friend hard and pulling him inside me and panting and drooling and I knew soon he would cum inside of me!!!!!!!!My mind raced and I thought OMG he is gonna cum,I cant do this to my husband and just then he starred into my eyes and said now your gonna kiss me and feel me cum in your pussy!!!And just like that I turned my head to the side and I passionately kissed him anticipating that second there was no turning back and I began kissing him and sucking his tongue and then I felt him explode inside me and his very warm,wet cum gushed inside me and I cried out and then he ****** my legs open even wider and I braced myself back on the counter and he began pounding me as hard as he could and he said,now Im gonna hurt you for a bit so you’ll keep thinking about me until we fuck again and he pounded my pussy so hard and deep I had tears running down my face!And then after about five minutes of him fucking me like a jackhammer he started cumming again and filled my pussy again!!!!!Then he let me go and my legs were completely numb! I got down from the counter and used a paper towel to wipe my pussy and put my undies and my shorts back on,I washed my face in the sink and dried my face with a dish towel and we went back to the couch as my husband came out of the shower!His friend got on the day shift and my husband was on the night shift so his buddy Eric started comming over every night when my husband would go to work and at first I would tell him NO ITS WRONG!But he would pull me close and kiss me and work his way in the door and I would end up in his arms kissing him and he would carress my pussy and get me horny and lay me back and lick and suck my sore swollen pussy until I was again frantically pulling him inside me begging him to fuck me!Each time we fucked at first it hurt so bad I would cry and kick and scream because it felt like he was tearing me apart but he would hold me there and start slow fucking me a telling me baby it takes time to make you a black mans woman!For months he would come to me every day except my husbands off days but as soon as my husband would go back to work Sunday night he would be back at my door.Except after about two weeks I was waiting and watching for him and Id have the door open ready to jump in his arms and kiss him like his little ho lol I started craving that pain of his really fat,rock hard cock spreading me so far open.The pain was still intense and it really hurt but I was beginning to enjoy the pain and when he would cum in me it felt so fucking good!!! I found myself thinking about him all the time,thinking about sucking his cock and opening my legs and watching him put his love inside me!And my husband had no idea I was giving myself to Eric every day when he would go to work!As I got more and more used to the size and thickness of his cock it felt better and better and Eric started saying,now your a black mans woman baby just like I told you youd be!!!Now make love to your man honey and Id get on top of him and Id fuck him like Ive never fucked my husband!Eric was transforming me into a black owned woman and I was fucking him like an ******* out of my mind with lust!After about a year my pussy was getting wide and very accomodating to a thick hard black cock and we were in my bed fucking and he was telling me he was going to cum and I had already got off three times and right as he was swolled and his cock was throbbing and exploding his baby seed in me,my husband walked in because he got off early and I was screaming CUM IN MY PUSSY BABY,CUM DADDY!!!!!My husband said,WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!Eric yelled GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!And my husband turned right around and walked out and closed the door!Eric kept fucking me and cumming in me and said ignore him baby and he started kissing me and grinding my pussy slowly and I just kept fucking him back and kissing him until we were fully done!Then Eric told me to just lay there and let his cum soak into me while he went and talked to my husband.He told my husband he would be fucking me on a very regular basis and he would just have to get used to it.Eric said,either throw me out of your house or let your wife enjoy herself and my husband submitted to Eric that night and I became a black owned white wife!!!After a while Eric began sharing me with his friends and I started dating a variety of black gentlemen and even had a couple very regular black boyfriends!Now my husband and I have been married for 25 years and I have many steady black lovers who breed me on a continuous basis!Ive been pregnant two times but I lost both of my children,one was still born at 7 months.My doctor told me I am too old to carry to full term but my lovers still continue to breed me often!Eric succeeded in making me a black mans woman and I love being a tiny white whore for all black men to enjoy!My husband has grown to accept what I do and loves me for who I am and what I do!

One night my husband brought his black friend home from work with him and we were gonna party!My hubby said,Im gonna jump in the shower.The second we heard the shower come on his friend was on me,touching me and being very seductive and I got up and went in the kitchen and his friend followed me and moved up against me and kind of trapped me against our counter and he started kissing my neck!I pulled away and he grabbed my hips and went back to kissing my neck and I squirmed away again.But now I was stuck in the corner of our counter and he leaned against me and ****** his tongue into my mouth as he held my arms behind my back and after a minute I gave up and he kissed me passionately and drove his tongue deep in my mouth and into my throat!Then he started rubbing my pussy through my tiny shorts and rubbing my clit and my pussy was getting soaking wet!He then pulled my shorts aside and started fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit hard!By now I was forgetting about my husband in the shower and I was full on kissing him wet and sloppy exchanging tons of spit and I was panting like an ******* and grunting.He then picked me up and sat me on our counter and pulled my shorts off and pulled out his huge rock hard cock and started rubbing it on my clit and began feeding it into my pussy!I gasped for air because all I had ever had was my husbands little white dick and I am very tiny 5’2” and 95 lbs.As the head of his dick went into my pussy it felt like I was being torn apart and I cried out but he put his hand over my mouth and said shhhhh.Then he started pushing his thick,hard girth inside of me and I burried my mouth in his neck and actually started to cry in pain and I said please stop your too big!!!!!!!!He said,no this is how a white woman becomes a black mans woman honey!He started kissing me again and the deeper he went inside me the harder and deeper I kissed him until he was fully inside me and grinding against me!I could feel his balls trying to push inside me and I knew he was completely inside me and he held me there grinding and fucking me!It hurt so bad because he was spreading me so wide open with his huge girth it felt like my tiny pussy was gonna rip wide open!But I held my legs wide open and he continued fucking me and I was out of my mind in pain but it had now turned into good,throbbing pain and I was cumming all over his huge black cock and I wanted every bit of it!I knew it was so wrong because at this point I was freely cheating on my husband who was close by in our shower!Now I was fucking his friend hard and pulling him inside me and panting and drooling and I knew soon he would cum inside of me!!!!!!!!My mind raced and I thought OMG he is gonna cum,I cant do this to my husband and just then he starred into my eyes and said now your gonna kiss me and feel me cum in your pussy!!!And just like that I turned my head to the side and I passionately kissed him anticipating that second there was no turning back and I began kissing him and sucking his tongue and then I felt him explode inside me and his very warm,wet cum gushed inside me and I cried out and then he ****** my legs open even wider and I braced myself back on the counter and he began pounding me as hard as he could and he said,now Im gonna hurt you for a bit so you’ll keep thinking about me until we fuck again and he pounded my pussy so hard and deep I had tears running down my face!And then after about five minutes of him fucking me like a jackhammer he started cumming again and filled my pussy again!!!!!Then he let me go and my legs were completely numb! I got down from the counter and used a paper towel to wipe my pussy and put my undies and my shorts back on,I washed my face in the sink and dried my face with a dish towel and we went back to the couch as my husband came out of the shower!His friend got on the day shift and my husband was on the night shift so his buddy Eric started comming over every night when my husband would go to work and at first I would tell him NO ITS WRONG!But he would pull me close and kiss me and work his way in the door and I would end up in his arms kissing him and he would carress my pussy and get me horny and lay me back and lick and suck my sore swollen pussy until I was again frantically pulling him inside me begging him to fuck me!Each time we fucked at first it hurt so bad I would cry and kick and scream because it felt like he was tearing me apart but he would hold me there and start slow fucking me a telling me baby it takes time to make you a black mans woman!For months he would come to me every day except my husbands off days but as soon as my husband would go back to work Sunday night he would be back at my door.Except after about two weeks I was waiting and watching for him and Id have the door open ready to jump in his arms and kiss him like his little ho lol I started craving that pain of his really fat,rock hard cock spreading me so far open.The pain was still intense and it really hurt but I was beginning to enjoy the pain and when he would cum in me it felt so fucking good!!! I found myself thinking about him all the time,thinking about sucking his cock and opening my legs and watching him put his love inside me!And my husband had no idea I was giving myself to Eric every day when he would go to work!As I got more and more used to the size and thickness of his cock it felt better and better and Eric started saying,now your a black mans woman baby just like I told you youd be!!!Now make love to your man honey and Id get on top of him and Id fuck him like Ive never fucked my husband!Eric was transforming me into a black owned woman and I was fucking him like an ******* out of my mind with lust!After about a year my pussy was getting wide and very accomodating to a thick hard black cock and we were in my bed fucking and he was telling me he was going to cum and I had already got off three times and right as he was swolled and his cock was throbbing and exploding his baby seed in me,my husband walked in because he got off early and I was screaming CUM IN MY PUSSY BABY,CUM DADDY!!!!!My husband said,WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!Eric yelled GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!And my husband turned right around and walked out and closed the door!Eric kept fucking me and cumming in me and said ignore him baby and he started kissing me and grinding my pussy slowly and I just kept fucking him back and kissing him until we were fully done!Then Eric told me to just lay there and let his cum soak into me while he went and talked to my husband.He told my husband he would be fucking me on a very regular basis and he would just have to get used to it.Eric said,either throw me out of your house or let your wife enjoy herself and my husband submitted to Eric that night and I became a black owned white wife!!!After a while Eric began sharing me with his friends and I started dating a variety of black gentlemen and even had a couple very regular black boyfriends!Now my husband and I have been married for 25 years and I have many steady black lovers who breed me on a continuous basis!Ive been pregnant two times but I lost both of my children,one was still born at 7 months.My doctor told me I am too old to carry to full term but my lovers still continue to breed me often!Eric succeeded in making me a black mans woman and I love being a tiny white whore for all black men to enjoy!My husband has grown to accept what I do and loves me for who I am and what I do!
Great fantasy story , but if that’s true your husband is a huge huge pussy . You are really sexy as hell but that is not something a man would do . A real man would have killed him

But a real man won’t do that Pam your bull wouldn’t let another man fuck his woman that’s his love . No way your bull would walk in on his wife fucking some dude and the dude tells him get out . I’d beat his ass

jealous for sure
Yup and he would pay dearly , you don’t talk to another man like that in his house while he got his dick in your wife . You talk to a pussy boy like that and he gets out . No man is taking that ******* he is liable to be killed and that’s why it’s probably a fake story or he’s a wimpy little coward . Because even the smallest man will get a weapon and shoot him or a bat or something. And most real men here know that it’s a fact .

Well that’s your husband I know no man that would leave if some dude had the balls to be fucking my wife in my bed and told me to get out . Sorry he would say that once to me and you might also be sorry and only hear him say it once I’d be so angry . A man is a man don’t treat him like anything else except a man . Unless he wants to be a pussy and let another man dominate him . Most are fucking dude up

Well that’s your husband I know no man that would leave if some dude had the balls to be fucking my wife in my bed and told me to get out . Sorry he would say that once to me and you might also be sorry and only hear him say it once I’d be so angry . A man is a man don’t treat him like anything else except a man . Unless he wants to be a pussy and let another man dominate him . Most are fucking dude up. Sorry Pam but you can’t disrespect a man in his own house let alone in his marital bed while he’s fucking your wife . A real man will not tolerate that ******* , he just won’t .

Yeah whatever,Ive watched my hubby beat guys down on more than one occassion.But you think what you want,I love my husband for giving me my freedom.Im done talking about my husband.
I’d like to see who he beat down , because if he let a man fuck his wife and the dude told him to get out and he listened he’s a pussy boy . He beat no one down are you kidding no man let’s that happen SORRY SEXY

Love the account of becoming a black mans woman I really wanted my last girlfriend to be black owned I love the thought of not fucking my woman and getting to watch those big black cocks stretching her pussy wide open every night I envy your husband gorgeous lady

Hi Pam:
I walked in on my GF once in college, and she had a guys cock in her mouth. They were both nude, and they both jumped off the bed, he was trying to get his clothes on while laughing his ass off and she came up to me and started to chew me out for being a half hour late. She kept ripping me a new asshole while her new friend struggled to get out of her room, as she tried to deflect any anger or jealous feelings I might be having. I was starting to laugh at her, when she realized I wasn't mad, and then I talked to her about my already being a cuckold for about 4 years. Once she understood what a cuckold was, she settled down and we promptly got busy picking up where she and her friend left off sucking each other off. I should have married her, but I didn't realize how perfect she was for me.

Your friend happywatcher doesn't understand what your husband and I have in common regarding sharing our women with other men. I'm no pussy boy either, as even my wife refers to me as "a rough, tough, ******* of a bitch," and she's been cuckolding me for 43 years with zillions of men.

Well let me just say this maybe you didn’t read the story she wrote . Because any guy who is in my house fucking my wife in my bed and I walk in and this a hole tells me get out . He’s gonna be in a world of trouble , if she is cuckolding him that’s different , she said this is how she got hooked on bbc he walked in on her being fucked in his bedroom. He walked out and let them continue, not happening with me . So you can say what you want but that’s just being a pussy to me no man is gonna tell me to get out while he fucks my wife NO MAN

@happywatcher: Pam also told you to leave her alone. You and I both weren't there, so we have to take her word for what happened, and maybe her husband saw something he liked and didn't want to interrupt her fun. I've been a cuckold for 53 years and probably would have done the same thing Pam's husband did, because I would want my wife to have her black experience, too. Besides, her husband agreed to allow her lover to come back on a regular basis to take care of her sexual needs. You're not her husband and neither am I, so we need to stay out of their business.

I did leave her alone my comment was to you since you mentioned me . No man is a man is getting to tell me to get out of my bedroom in my house so he can fuck my wife . I don’t by any guy that sucks cock or obeys another man to be a man or tough I feel they are feminine, my opinion and I did leave sexy Pam alone .

Happtwatcher,I understand how you felt reading my story!But I assure you its not because my hubby is a pussy,on the contrary!He thought it through at a seconds notice and used it to his benefit to begin a cuckolding arrangement between us.He straightened it out between himself and his work buddy who was fucking me,who apologized for disrespecting him in his own house!We all chalked it up to the fact that its hard to stop cumming when your in the middle of cumming lol and my husband understood with the stipulation that it will never happen again like that!Now my husband walks in and makes me suck his cock while Eric is fucking me and its all good! I go down to Texas with my husband every couple months where he is a bare knuckle fighter and he is far from a pussy and he was considering flying off the handle when he walked in on us but he is a thinking man and he saw down the road our sexual gratification and how kinky this could get and he liked it!And Im so glad he saw it that way because we have some incredibly yummy times now years later!!!

Back