How have you shown appreciation for all that pleasure...?

You can have us , white women, for free....white men must generally invest before.....
We all invest something during, before and even after but having the best of both worlds is not such a bad idea...

You are assuming every white person is wealthy. Is that stereotyping or racist or both? I can’t figure out which one it is
Agree its a negative assumption as I'm not wealthy by no means I'm working minimum wage job so I am unable to show monetary appreciation, to black mens but I do run errands, clean his Apartment wash his clothes, cook for him provide sexual relief for black men when they don't have pussy available to to them body massage as well this is just my way to show and respect blck men 😀 I love black men so very much

That's what I am talking about. So that way you get cleaner richer well mannered black men fucking the ******* out of your wives and even if she gets pregnant it's no big deal. No need to abort or be ashamed or feel any kind of way but positive and happy....
plus you get better workers and if they are in the public eye, better looking too.

Back