How has cuckolding brought you closer together?

southFLcuck

Male
From
FL, US
Me and my wife are finally getting into her cuckolding me with a black guy she used to work with. The amount of desire I have for my wife now knowing that she is going out and being able to not just be mom or a wife, she gets to go out and have wild slutty sex with hung black men. We have reconnected with a passion and desire for each other that hasn't been there in quite some time.

We are not into cuckold at all. We do enjoy time with a guy we know, it's become a semi regular thing for us.
We are a very normal couple, we aren't swingers. Our fun with our friend has improved our sex life like crazy.
We've done it quite a few times with him over the last 2 years, once she/we got over the guilt issues and I got over my jealous feelings, we both still struggle with somewhat but we're pretty relaxed and enjoy our fun now.
I get so turned on watching her have fun, she gets really turned on and she's super horny for days after.
Watching her really let go and enjoy sex with him is hard to accept in my mind but she fucks the lining hell out of me right after he finishes.

Not only the quantity but the quality of our sex lives has changed. We went from a couple times a month, on a good month, to several times a week, literally overnight! There is more passion in our lovemaking that was lost a long time ago.
My wife keeps herself, with my help, in great form for her Bull. And I certainly benefit from that.
She just loves sex now, more than ever!

Last edited:
well communication and communicating our needs have improved since this lifestyle but i have to think, partly what’s made things better and brought us even closer and we have always been close and have a very healthy, loving, caring, trusting relationship is two things: 1. The fun we have together doing this, we both love it and that’s what makes it work and 2. The orgasms.

Orgasms are addictive and she’s having more than she ever thought possible as a hotwife, I’m having the most intense orgasms of my life as her cuckold so how can that in a way, not bring us closer together. She loves having her orgasms and plenty of them with her bulls but loves the orgasms we share together when they finish and i lick her clean and make her cum ultra super hard as the kitty is so sensitive and she loves how hard i cum when i do, either in her hand, my hand or her pussy so i have to say in all honesty, the orgasms this lifestyle deliver to us both…i don’t know how sex like this with the super intense orgasms we have couldn’t make an already near perfect long term relationship/marriage we are in even better.

Me and my wife are finally getting into her cuckolding me with a black guy she used to work with. The amount of desire I have for my wife now knowing that she is going out and being able to not just be mom or a wife, she gets to go out and have wild slutty sex with hung black men. We have reconnected with a passion and desire for each other that hasn't been there in quite some time.
For us it's been a common like and desire

Definitely
It’s released my wife’s sexual inner self and I get sexually satisfied watching, listening and seeing the sexual satisfaction she now gets from a much bigger black penis than she ever got from myself.

Back