How far will you go to accommodate your cuckold lifestyle?

My wife and I live about half an hour or so from a very upscale tourist and art community on the coast. I have just paid for a years worth of rent on a small studio apartment in that community, so my wife has a nice place to entertain her bulls when she wants to be alone with them. Being alone with her bull is becoming more and more her desire. We've been married for years and her needs and desires have and will always come ahead of mine.

My wife and I live about half an hour or so from a very upscale tourist and art community on the coast. I have just paid for a years worth of rent on a small studio apartment in that community, so my wife has a nice place to entertain her bulls when she wants to be alone with them. Being alone with her bull is becoming more and more her desire. We've been married for years and her needs and desires have and will always come ahead of mine.
Excellent set up. Now you should put a few cameras in it, that she and her lovers should be aware of.

Update on wife's get away apartment. My wife has moved some of her needed things into the hideaway I rented for her and any bull she wants to entertain there. She has only been in for a week and she is already spending more time there tham at home. She hasn't said anything about having company yet, but I pay particular attention to how she looks when she leaves. Her clothes are normal of course because she has her "bedroom" attire there already. I have noticed that before she leaves the house to go there her make up is done more on the sexy side as compared to every day appearance side. I find that very promising that she may have a new bull she is entertaining. She normally doesn't tell me anything until she is sure he will be a regular. Keeping my cuckoo;ld fingers crossed that she is getting what she wants and needs.

Be sure you are going over there periodically, vacuuming, and other routine cleaning so the place you are renting is being kept nice for them. I'm sure she really appreciates the rental.

Was just there Saturday checking things out to make sure she had everything she needs for her and her company. Made sure it was spotless before I left. She is having one of her girlfriends up from Los Angeles in a week or so. They have plans to go out and meet a couple of guys. She's the friend that got her started with black men in college.

great idea.

DONE:

Pussyfree: check = already 10 years now
Peeing as a girl sitting: check
In chastity 24/7: check
Shaved legs and penis: check
Being pegged: check
Gay sex: introduced and now regular habit
Being diapered: most of the time
Premature ejaculation : check
Impotent= check : almost completely
Eating creampies: check
Feminisation with hormones: tried for some time but stopped
Cumming with 2 fingers: check
Cumming with vibrator: check
Cumming through anal: check : oh yess!!! :)
Vasectomy: check!

I WISH:
Castration but with testosterone supplements to stay healthy: not yet

MAYBE:

Penectomy...

Well for my local bulls. Usually at the house since our city is small and people talk but when we go visit my distant bulls we go out and about. When we play locally we like traveling out to the island due to not many know us out thier.

Back