How far submissive/Humiliation go between Bull and Cuckold

So there is this one White Couple, we are still in discussion.
I have just met them once for a ******* recently and we discussed things and got to know each other a bit.
One thing that come out of it is that he is a complete submissive i.e. into sex slave.
So he asked me to consider that.
It involves amoung other things, fucklicking, rimming by cuck to Bull, sucking Bull, watersports (if you know what I mean) etc.
It is only limited to sucking/fucklicking for me till now with Couples I have played.
I want to ask have any of you cuckold couples or Bull experienced that?
I would love to know your experience out of it.

Ofcourse, all of these fetishes will happen in cuckolding set-up ( not 1-on-1)

Waiting to here from you all.

I got used to cleaning and sucking cock early on and most bulls like to have me service them. I also fucklick and that also means sucking his balls while he pumps my wife full of cum. The ultimate in submission to a bull is when he fucks the husband because once he has his cock in you he has total control specially when your ass is propped up by pillows and your face is in the mattress. Enjoy it if you wish

There are clearly different levels to the hotwife\cuckold lifestyle. To each is own as to how far you are willing to go in the activities.

I can only speak for myself and I render no judgments against anyone else. I am a 100% percent straight black gentleman. There is not one fiber of my being that is interested or that would allow me to have deliberate sexual contact with another man. I have had many offers from what we can call bi couples but I respectfully decline every time. No matter how gorgeous the wife was and no matter if the servicing was only going to go one way, it's just not me or my thing and it totally ok. Now it was a deal breaker for some of the couple's and I totally understood that, and for some others they still wanted to play and we played it straight. I have no problem with a cuck cleaning up his wife afterwards. I have done many dps and dvps banged wives in the 69 position while hubby licks them but I have never had sexual contact with another man before and I don't plan on it.

On Craigslist before it went down and even on Doublslist today there are plenty of requests seeking bi single males or bulls. I assume that there are plenty out there and when I get contacted by these couple's and respectfully decline their offer to join them and play with both of them I let them know that there are plenty of bulls out there that are open to their activities and I am not. I have seen couples posts on sites say "no bi men" or "no guy on guy stuff" making it obvious that today it has to be part of the discussion as to wht level or what type of cuckold relationship you are going to have!

There are clearly different levels to the hotwife\cuckold lifestyle. To each is own as to how far you are willing to go in the activities.

I can only speak for myself and I render no judgments against anyone else. I am a 100% percent straight black gentleman. There is not one fiber of my being that is interested or that would allow me to have deliberate sexual contact with another man. I have had many offers from what we can call bi couples but I respectfully decline every time. No matter how gorgeous the wife was and no matter if the servicing was only going to go one way, it's just not me or my thing and it totally ok. Now it was a deal breaker for some of the couple's and I totally understood that, and for some others they still wanted to play and we played it straight. I have no problem with a cuck cleaning up his wife afterwards. I have done many dps and dvps banged wives in the 69 position while hubby licks them but I have never had sexual contact with another man before and I don't plan on it.

On Craigslist before it went down and even on Doublslist today there are plenty of requests seeking bi single males or bulls. I assume that there are plenty out there and when I get contacted by these couple's and respectfully decline their offer to join them and play with both of them I let them know that there are plenty of bulls out there that are open to their activities and I am not. I have seen couples posts on sites say "no bi men" or "no guy on guy stuff" making it obvious that today it has to be part of the discussion as to wht level or what type of cuckold relationship you are going to have!
Lovely response. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I see where you are at. I don’t consider myself bi, at all. But I still can’t ignore the fact that I would love to perform fucklicking for my wife during intercourse where a bull would pound here deep. That would probably result in me getting hit by the ball sack or even the BBC from sliding in and out of her (might accidentally touch it with my tounge). From your perspective sir, would you be ok with that? Also what’s your view on the verbal humiliation part of the cuck. Could you contribute to that or just be ok with the wife doing it?

Again, I am not bi and have no interest in sucking dick, not a fan of the sissificstion either but would still be very much into fucklicking and the cleanup aspect of it, as well as small penis and insufficiency humiliation.

Thanks

Lovely response. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I see where you are at. I don’t consider myself bi, at all. But I still can’t ignore the fact that I would love to perform fucklicking for my wife during intercourse where a bull would pound here deep. That would probably result in me getting hit by the ball sack or even the BBC from sliding in and out of her (might accidentally touch it with my tounge). From your perspective sir, would you be ok with that? Also what’s your view on the verbal humiliation part of the cuck. Could you contribute to that or just be ok with the wife doing it?

Again, I am not bi and have no interest in sucking dick, not a fan of the sissificstion either but would still be very much into fucklicking and the cleanup aspect of it, as well as small penis and insufficiency humiliation.

Thanks
when you fucklick you not only get hit by the balls but often end up with cock deep in your throat since if he slips out it often goes in your mouth. Most men i have done it with have made sure to press their cock and balls hard onto my face. it is not for the squeamish

Back