How far does cuck go with your black lover

everyone may as well relax and go for broke , it makes it easier if the husband sucks cock, cleans cum and if the other man likes to fuck his face then everyone can relax. Once upon a time if i caught a man fucking my wife i would have thrown him through the wall and the idea of sucking dick was yucky but then life changes . What is the difference between kissing lips that sucked a cock or sucking cock. it is hard work actually to do it right

Watching and fucking the sloppy seconds afterward. He isn't into men, won't touch them, and will kick their ass for being gay if they request he get involved. My husband's not submissive or a pushover like the weak minded cucks on this site.

He 69s me while I'm being fucked, a couple guys pull all the way out and feeds him their cocks, then slide back in my pussy. We suck their cocks together. When the bulls cum in my mouth I save some to pass him as he french kisses me. Since covid we haven't had company, so he asks me to suck his cock and save his cum to feed it to him when we kiss.

He 69s me while I'm being fucked, a couple guys pull all the way out and feeds him their cocks, then slide back in my pussy. We suck their cocks together. When the bulls cum in my mouth I save some to pass him as he french kisses me. Since covid we haven't had company, so he asks me to suck his cock and save his cum to feed it to him when we kiss.
I need a couple like you two

Her and I have talked about me sucking him. She get very hot and wet thinking about it. I have talked to her friend and he said that he's ok with me trying. He's very cool and respectful.I have licked her after he finishes in her. I get very hard thinking about it. Hope it happens

Back