how do you find bulls?

Where are you located? Try a swinger site like SDC. Males are not only verified but get feedback from others they met so they quickly realize how to behave.

My wife wants used by two or three bulls? where can we find them? They have to be okay with a 50 year old bbw

Your wife wants to be used by 2 or 3 BBC Bulls? huh?
Such an odd request from someone who isn't on this site. Does she know about this site?
Has she ever been with a Bull before?
I dont know you at all, but you give a really bad impression of yourself. First impressions make the man, you did not do a good job. I cringed when I read "have to be okay with a 50 yr bbw"
Really? Are you that disrespectful of your wife? Do you even know what a bull is? Ridiculous post and clearly par for the course.

To all those that suggested SLS, he isn't on SLS because he can't verify himself.

Your wife wants to be used by 2 or 3 BBC Bulls? huh?
Such an odd request from someone who isn't on this site. Does she know about this site?
Has she ever been with a Bull before?
I dont know you at all, but you give a really bad impression of yourself. First impressions make the man, you did not do a good job. I cringed when I read "have to be okay with a 50 yr bbw"
Really? Are you that disrespectful of your wife? Do you even know what a bull is? Ridiculous post and clearly par for the course.

To all those that suggested SLS, he isn't on SLS because he can't verify himself.
ok, I am the wife. yes my husband put this suggestion on this web site. let me preface this post with the fact that my husband is a man. he loves me and would lay down his life for me. I infact have been with a bull before, but don't be mistaken, a bull does not mean a truly dominate man. I'm a very dominate woman. we are asking a man to come into our house. that means two against one. this tells me the bull is actually in the submissive role. my husband just wants who ever comes over to understand what I am a 50 yrs. old bbw. he does not want to embarrass me by inviting someone over who is expecting something different and me picking up on that and feeling bad. I know who I am, and what I have to offer. I'm actually very thankful there are women out there like you who are protective. THANK YOU. you are a wonderful person. he did not mean disrespect for me, but actually the complete opposite. we had one man show up, even though we sent true pics was very disrespectful and left. I was hurt by this. we love this lifestyle. it's not just a fad for us. he in his own way is attempting to weed out anyone that will hurt my feelings. thank your for your response.

ok, I am the wife. yes my husband put this suggestion on this web site. let me preface this post with the fact that my husband is a man. he loves me and would lay down his life for me. I infact have been with a bull before, but don't be mistaken, a bull does not mean a truly dominate man. I'm a very dominate woman. we are asking a man to come into our house. that means two against one. this tells me the bull is actually in the submissive role. my husband just wants who ever comes over to understand what I am a 50 yrs. old bbw. he does not want to embarrass me by inviting someone over who is expecting something different and me picking up on that and feeling bad. I know who I am, and what I have to offer. I'm actually very thankful there are women out there like you who are protective. THANK YOU. you are a wonderful person. he did not mean disrespect for me, but actually the complete opposite. we had one man show up, even though we sent true pics was very disrespectful and left. I was hurt by this. we love this lifestyle. it's not just a fad for us. he in his own way is attempting to weed out anyone that will hurt my feelings. thank your for your response.

I am thankful that you decided to post a reply. I am glad that you exchange verified photos with people before meeting, but I would suggest doing a more comprehensive vetting process. It sounds like your hubby may need more experience with talking to men, or you may need to take over after he verifies they are real. I am sorry that you had to go through any of that. If I meet someone, we have already agreed to specific things and those are what is on the table. I am no where near submissive, so I dont even know what a sub bull might even be like.

I am a bull, who can be dominant, or on a friendship level its really a preference for you. Never am I submissive on any level just not in my DNA. We are all in a lifestyle that requires mutual respect on all levels even if the couples like the sub role. Again its a preference in my opinion. But respect must be given vThat being said "Hi" hope you find what you looking for

Here
Reddit
FetLife
Tinder
SLS

The list goes on and on so long as you fill out your profile to a reasonable degree. You don't need to warn people of her age and body type - post pictures, post an ad and interested parties will come to you based on that.

Where on Reddit? We've had a few nibbles on local r4r subs but that's about it.
I've met a few men off my local gonewild sub, and had an American visit last year from r/bbcpersonals.

I'm sure there's a ton of cuck and hotwife subs as well but I can't recommend any as that's not my scene personally.

Thanks for that. We're a stag/vixen couple. What is your particular scene?
Neither of us are into the humiliation aspect which can make the search a bit harder it seems.
My husband and I are just non monogamous, there's no fetish aspect to either of us sleeping with other people.

For all intents and purposes we approach things the same way someone single and looking for fwb type dyanmics would. Very occasionally we'll link up for a couple swap or some group play if it happens organically.

We're also both pretty active in the BDSM scene and I've met a few people from r/bdsmgw.

Here
Reddit
FetLife
Tinder
SLS

The list goes on and on so long as you fill out your profile to a reasonable degree. You don't need to warn people of her age and body type - post pictures, post an ad and interested parties will come to you based on that.
I love your lips...hopefully one day I will get to feel them wrapped around my BBC! :)

Back