How do you feel about latina women who cheat on their latino husband's with BBC?

I’m sure I’m going to cause some controversy here, but cheating is wrong. That said I am married and I do engage in extramarital relations, but I do so with the full knowledge and discussion with my husband, we pick my partners together and have the option to veto each others choices. Healthy marriage is about honesty, openness to each others dreams and desires, and the ability to compromise in a healthy way. If you can’t be open with your significant other and honest about what you want and need you might want to start thinking about changing that relationship or the dynamics that govern it

Why are you asking this? Are you a Latino woman? Are you cheating on your hubby? Nice pics btw.
I feel the need to ask this question, because I'm that woman. Am I wrong in doing this?
Sorry me. I missed that posting. Well, I'm white and from my perspective the fact that you're a latino couple doesn't change anything. But I can infer from your asking alone that cheating could be seen in a much dramatic way by your husband and your community. Is that correct? Because of the religious history, Westerners have the impression that Spanish and Catholic people among ourselves too (Irish, Italians) are slightly more dogmatic. I assume you're American and Westerner too, but the Latino cultural / ethnic background is very strong. Have you any friends you may feel comfortable to confide with about these things? I've seen your question in more general terms somewhere else in this forum but cannot find it at the moment.

Sorry me. I missed that posting. Well, I'm white and from my perspective the fact that you're a latino couple doesn't change anything. But I can infer from your asking alone that cheating could be seen in a much dramatic way by your husband and your community. Is that correct? Because of the religious history, Westerners have the impression that Spanish and Catholic people among ourselves too (Irish, Italians) are slightly more dogmatic. I assume you're American and Westerner too, but the Latino cultural / ethnic background is very strong. Have you any friends you may feel comfortable to confide with about these things? I've seen your question in more general terms somewhere else in this forum but cannot find it at the moment.
I can't talk to anyone about this. I guess that's why I'm here.

Back