How do you approach a black American man to fuck my wife?

Care to elaborate jus a bit on the "tell tell" signs?
Lmao I knew someone was going to ask that but there's no way I'm got to give away that piece of information. Then the and single white females on the down low and couples will stop doing it which will make it even harder to spot them.

Care to elaborate jus a bit on the "tell tell" signs?

Since I won't give you the signs on white people who love BBC on the low I will say this. White people who truly hate blacks I mean truly. I'm not talking about the white people in denial who pretend to be racist but would have sex with attractive black people in a second I'm talking about the hardcore racist. They will not even talk or be around you. Fake racist white girls who love black cock on the low will bother you. From personal experience they will constantly make negative comments but that's all a cover. They bother you because they are actually attracted to you but they hide it through negativity. Truly racist white women do not want to be anywhere near or around black men. No eye contact no touching defensive body language harsher voice tone etc etc. 99.9 percent of the time if a white person around you looks disgusted to be around you they are racist...what I have noticed is that fake racist white women won't even know they like black guys until one comes around that gets their panties wet. I can tell the ones who would fuck a black guy and the ones who won't. The white women who were brought up to hate black men by their parents have one of the highest chances of fucking a black guy.

Lmao I knew someone was going to ask that but there's no way I'm got to give away that piece of information. Then the and single white females on the down low and couples will stop doing it which will make it even harder to spot them.

You're right!! You knew it was coming!! As my experience tells me, that if someone is into you they will often go out of their way to let you know! I was thinking more of the REALLY obvious signs!!

Since I won't give you the signs on white people who love BBC on the low I will say this. White people who truly hate blacks I mean truly. I'm not talking about the white people in denial who pretend to be racist but would have sex with attractive black people in a second I'm talking about the hardcore racist. They will not even talk or be around you. Fake racist white girls who love black cock on the low will bother you. From personal experience they will constantly make negative comments but that's all a cover. They bother you because they are actually attracted to you but they hide it through negativity. Truly racist white women do not want to be anywhere near or around black men. No eye contact no touching defensive body language harsher voice tone etc etc. 99.9 percent of the time if a white person around you looks disgusted to be around you they are racist...what I have noticed is that fake racist white women won't even know they like black guys until one comes around that gets their panties wet. I can tell the ones who would fuck a black guy and the ones who won't. The white women who were brought up to hate black men by their parents have one of the highest chances of fucking a black guy.

You make some valid points here bro!!! If they don't like you they are not going to put themselves in a position to be around you or be approached by a brother!! On the hand, if they want it or are curious about it they WILL let you know or will respond to you in such a manner that you WILL know what the deal is!!!

You make some valid points here bro!!! If they don't like you they are not going to put themselves in a position to be around you or be approached by a brother!! On the hand, if they want it or are curious about it they WILL let you know or will respond to you in such a manner that you WILL know what the deal is!!!

Ok I'll give away a few things that they do. They will prolong conversation or find a reason to extend conversation out of the blue. If a white women or group of white people are friendly but they try to find a reason to talk to you or seem interested in you chances are they like BBC. If a white woman touches your arm at any point during conversation that's a dead give away as well that she wants to get packed. They won't reach out and grab your arm blatantly but they will mix it in with a laugh or they will try to do while talking as to not making it obvious. My co-workers girlfriend who pretended to be racist did this too me and I knew she wanted my cock on the low. No true racist white person would ever find a reason to touch you at any point. Truly racist white people don't view us as humans and think we are animals beneath them. They wouldn't touch us with a 5 foot pole. If they are super comfortable around you and sort of abnormally close to you that's another giveaway. I mean it could be as subtle as standing in line and you can feel them like really close that's a dead giveaway. Also if they look at you for an extended period of time with a normal look that's a dead giveaway as well. Racist whites will look at you with disgust and white people who aren't into BBC will not look at you for a long period of time but white people who love fucking blacks will eye you without them even realizing it but they think they hide it because they look normal but I can tell. The long glares is usually combined with abnormal body language like they are distracted by something. Fake racist people give off awkward body language the most because they have an internal struggle of being attracted to what they see but they were taught to hate us. They will seem super distracted and act like they are not attracted which is more of a dead giveaway. There's actually a ton of signs but non blacks who are on the down low for big black cock do hide it well but if you pay attention you can pick up on it.

Ok I'll give away a few things that they do. They will prolong conversation or find a reason to extend conversation out of the blue. If a white women or group of white people are friendly but they try to find a reason to talk to you or seem interested in you chances are they like BBC. If a white woman touches your arm at any point during conversation that's a dead give away as well that she wants to get packed. They won't reach out and grab your arm blatantly but they will mix it in with a laugh or they will try to do while talking as to not making it obvious. My co-workers girlfriend who pretended to be racist did this too me and I knew she wanted my cock on the low. No true racist white person would ever find a reason to touch you at any point. Truly racist white people don't view us as humans and think we are animals beneath them. They wouldn't touch us with a 5 foot pole. If they are super comfortable around you and sort of abnormally close to you that's another giveaway. I mean it could be as subtle as standing in line and you can feel them like really close that's a dead giveaway. Also if they look at you for an extended period of time with a normal look that's a dead giveaway as well. Racist whites will look at you with disgust and white people who aren't into BBC will not look at you for a long period of time but white people who love fucking blacks will eye you without them even realizing it but they think they hide it because they look normal but I can tell. The long glares is usually combined with abnormal body language like they are distracted by something. Fake racist people give off awkward body language the most because they have an internal struggle of being attracted to what they see but they were taught to hate us. They will seem super distracted and act like they are not attracted which is more of a dead giveaway. There's actually a ton of signs but non blacks who are on the down low for big black cock do hide it well but if you pay attention you can pick up on it.

Preach!!!!!!

Thank you all for your responses. It was super usefull, finally we have an idea what amd what not to do when we want to approach a potential bull.

Many thanks and my wife says thanks as well.

Have the woman do the looking and talking.
She just has to look nice and start to chat - if he is interested in white women, he will engage with her and she can suggest a ******* or coffee , or leave him her number for later.
She can then meet and chat with him - likely get felt up a bit - and suggest they do something more - at that time she can ask if it is ok for hubby to watch or engage.

Find a black who offers household service like landscaping,cleaning, plumbing,painting etc. Build a trust on how well he works and have your wife in sexy attire when he is there. Joke with him on the possibility of having sex with her. If he is attacted to her, he will do it.

At first my wife said she wasn’t too keen on the black dildo but now loves it and I love watching her fuck herself to completion.

I start off tongue fucking her shaven pussy to get her prepared for the vibrating 9” dildo, she slowly takes the dildo inch by inch until it is balls deep and she finally cums, her pussy is stretched and the feel of my cock entering her stretched pussy is absolutely amazing,

When the sound of the Dildo goes silent that means she has it balls deep, 9 inches of it, she might need a 10” soon.
Happy sucking and fucking

At first my wife said she wasn’t too keen on the black dildo but now loves it and I love watching her fuck herself to completion.

I start off tongue fucking her shaven pussy to get her prepared for the vibrating 9” dildo, she slowly takes the dildo inch by inch until it is balls deep and she finally cums, her pussy is stretched and the feel of my cock entering her stretched pussy is absolutely amazing,

When the sound of the Dildo goes silent that means she has it balls deep, 9 inches of it, she might need a 10” soon.
Happy sucking and fucking
Hi

Back