How do I approach you and your wife in Las Vegas?

So you don’t tell her he is coming and let him work his magic?
Yes cause she says no to meeting guy for arranged date saying she feels like a *******. So ever since I’ll make sure it’s a guy she would be attracted to set up and start a conversation. She will let you know right away if she’s into him and wants to leave together.

See someone on the street, just be natural.

"Hi, how are you doing? Nice dress (whatever she's wearing)!"

If they are interested, they'll respond. If not, move along.

It would help if you were dressed well, not a suit, but nice clothes. Look confident and clean. Be polite, articulate, helpful if necessary.

Just normal things normal people do when meeting other folks for the first time.

As my husband would say, Vegas is a 'Target Rich' environment, so you shouldn't have any problems.

I love the responses, and I have actually gone out and tested a few. None successful lol, but it has been hilarious looking for each type of couple I've read described above. And have yet to be approached or see any QOS markings/jewelry.

Definitely suggest wearing something to signify you are an approachable couple. Eye contact and a playful nod to a guy you want to approach would help. In such controversial times, be open and make it clear you a PRO BLACK even if conservative.

Honestly have seen more black couples wearing spade apparel and have yet to see a white woman wearing anything publicly in the Fashion Show Mall 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Will keep my eyes peeled 👀

I love the responses, and I have actually gone out and tested a few. None successful lol, but it has been hilarious looking for each type of couple I've read described above. And have yet to be approached or see any QOS markings/jewelry.

Definitely suggest wearing something to signify you are an approachable couple. Eye contact and a playful nod to a guy you want to approach would help. In such controversial times, be open and make it clear you a PRO BLACK even if conservative.

Honestly have seen more black couples wearing spade apparel and have yet to see a white woman wearing anything publicly in the Fashion Show Mall 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Will keep my eyes peeled 👀
The one and only couple I seen with QOS tattoo was a young guy and girl both had on their leg. They were at a table betting at Harrah’s hotel right by the piano bar. This was like 5 years ago.

Back