How do I approach you and your wife in Las Vegas?

PussyMonster

Male
Real Person
From
NV, US
I'm going to go walk the strip tonight and see what it's like before we get shut down again 🤦🏾‍♂️.

But I'm curious, since it's been sometime since I've been on the prowl, how I should hit on and or approach white couples I think may be into bbc.

What would you want a black guy/kid to say to you?

Cuck or Stag.

What would you want to hear said to your wife..... what would piss you off?

What would piss her off and ruin chances of getting a black guy invited back to your room?

I often get asked, "Where can I take my wife?" "Can you hit on her for me?" "What strip clubs are good?" "Vegas Male *******?" Lmao. So I ask, Where can I find white couples? What is permissible to get the right situation achived?

It was easy as a young unmarried man. But as a married man with permission to do as he pleases, it's a little different for me now. As a BBC unicorn how to I find the right couple in the wild, post pandemic/protest 2020 and going forward.

Curious about all opinions.

Just the usual really, compliment her, ask her where she is heading tonight, what her plans are. See if shes local or from out of town. If shes interested, she will invite you to join them for drinks.

I wouldn't start with 'So do you like black dick?'. Even if the answer is yes, its too straight forward for a lot. Some don't like that side of their lives being out in public. Just be nice.

Dress nice. Make small talk. Offer to buy me *******. Touch me a little.

Actually when we were living out there wife was approached and asked if she would model QOS bathing suits and clothes for website. It was explained as spade for Vegas and love and support black friends there. She is also picked out here in NYC by black men approaching her on her clothes , shoes and especially tattoos. They show interest to get conversation going and it’s usually buy her a *******.

Has any couples actually met any black men in the hotel bars? We will be staying at Aria in February.
Yes, we actually stayed at the Aria. The guy we met we had already met online but there are a few bars inside. We went all out that weekend, she dressed sexy and wore a temp QoS tattoo. A few bought her drinks over the weekend. Tip: make sure your room isn't super far from the elevator, that place is huge.

As a couple who was just in Vegas last month, we looked for a BBC for her to play with. Two of them flaked and we just ended up having a good time on our own. As her owner and Daddy, whether it be in Vegas or anywhere else in the world, I would not appreciate someone downright moving in on my woman. Even if it's in a respectful way. Most of all, she would not be turned on by it and it would be a flat out "no". The only way it would possibly be acceptable is if she was wearing a QOS bracelet and he happened to notice it but even then, he would have to let us decide whether to pursue him as a potential playmate.

Yes, we actually stayed at the Aria. The guy we met we had already met online but there are a few bars inside. We went all out that weekend, she dressed sexy and wore a temp QoS tattoo. A few bought her drinks over the weekend. Tip: make sure your room isn't super far from the elevator, that place is huge.
She just wants to meet a guy naturally in the bar and not have to find them on a site.

Just the usual really, compliment her, ask her where she is heading tonight, what her plans are. See if shes local or from out of town. If shes interested, she will invite you to join them for drinks.

I wouldn't start with 'So do you like black dick?'. Even if the answer is yes, its too straight forward for a lot. Some don't like that side of their lives being out in public. Just be nice.
sounds ideal advice, we would like that approach

Back