How did you prepare for your first BBC?

Met him at Sweetwaters took him out to our van in the parking garage and fucked him while people walked by. Went back to the club looking well fucked , Had him various times after that in my husbands van. No need to prepare or be nervous they are just like other men. Now when you start having them in front of husband that will be different

Kat and I had our first Bbc experience about 2 months ago and repeated a month ago. Getting ready to do again.
Kat was nervous when he came in the hotel room. She had on dress, bra, and panties. Her BBC directed her to the bed, and her climb up on it, he knelt between her legs and began eating her pussy. It didn’t take her long and she was climaxing on his face. I kissed her while he was eating her pussy. I removed her dress and bra. He worked his way up and began rubbing his black cock against her pussy. Then he just sank it in. He fucked her in multiple positions until he filled her married pussy with his cum. She has been hooked ever since

LOL, I was so naive. I never thought to stretch myself with a dildo. I made sure i was waxed everywhere, wore sexy clothes and made him feel like I really wanted him to ravage me (which I did want),
For the second date, I did not make the same mistake. I definitely used a dildo to prepare.

And how did it go? Looking forward to my first experience as is my husband just a little nervous.
Honestly I drank a lot lol. We did our first experience at a swingers weekend and both were nervous so partied and enjoyed the drinks. It was actually a lot of fun though and went well as we kept on doing it. Mind you I did ******* a lot but was not like out of my head *******.

I hadn’t prepared at all as my first time was totally unplanned and unexpected but thrilling and the start of my black cock journey.

Last edited:
Well we met him at a hotel, i had a few drinks. I was shy and nervous at first. I had never had someone else watch me fk before. It was a learning experience 6 yrs later its been an adventure for sure. Fun to say the least i still get shy but not for long
niiccee

Back