How did you know if it was for real or only a fantasy?

All real stags and cucks here,

How did you guys know that it was really for real and not just a fantasy? Any input would be very appreciated. Thanks!

I'm not going to elaborate upon what we've already written about in numerous posts on this site about this, and/or similar questions, suffice to say the following. Our situation started out as a fantasy I had and shared with my wife after we were married for about a year. Her initial reaction resulted in my immediately being accused of being a pervert and sleeping in the spare bedroom, all alone, for a full week. I won't mention the fact that even though this happened in the middle of summer, the air when I was in her presence was Artic cold. Nevertheless, not one to be discouraged for long, eventually Pam came around and eventually began to share in my fantasy, which by the way led to some great sex! After almost eight (8) years of marriage we were on a combined vacation/convention trip. While at a convention cocktail party I was surprised to meet up with an old university friend and roommate of mine whom I hadn't heard of since shortly after graduation. I introduced him to Pam and the next night the three (3) of us went out to dinner together and did a little club hopping. Later that evening as we were on our way back to our hotel suite Pam invited Edwin to join us in our suite for a night cap, naturally he didn't refused. Long story even shorter, that night Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam's white swollen horny wer pussy!
P.S. Did I forget to mention that my fantasy was "always to ask Pam if she'd ever like to try a black one!", or that my friend, Edwin, is black!
P.S.S. I surmised that it all came about "by being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy!", not to mention that it took almost eight (8) years to get to all three!

I'm not going to elaborate upon what we've already written about in numerous posts on this site about this, and/or similar questions, suffice to say the following. Our situation started out as a fantasy I had and shared with my wife after we were married for about a year. Her initial reaction resulted in my immediately being accused of being a pervert and sleeping in the spare bedroom, all alone, for a full week. I won't mention the fact that even though this happened in the middle of summer, the air when I was in her presence was Artic cold. Nevertheless, not one to be discouraged for long, eventually Pam came around and eventually began to share in my fantasy, which by the way led to some great sex! After almost eight (8) years of marriage we were on a combined vacation/convention trip. While at a convention cocktail party I was surprised to meet up with an old university friend and roommate of mine whom I hadn't heard of since shortly after graduation. I introduced him to Pam and the next night the three (3) of us went out to dinner together and did a little club hopping. Later that evening as we were on our way back to our hotel suite Pam invited Edwin to join us in our suite for a night cap, naturally he didn't refused. Long story even shorter, that night Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam's white swollen horny wer pussy!
P.S. Did I forget to mention that my fantasy was "always to ask Pam if she'd ever like to try a black one!", or that my friend, Edwin, is black!
P.S.S. I surmised that it all came about "by being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy!", not to mention that it took almost eight (8) years to get to all three!
Been trying now for 20!

Been trying now for 20!

It will all come down to three simple facts coming together at the same time! They are:
"Being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy!"
If you're lucky enough to win that trio, you'll be amazed how quickly she'll spread her legs for an experience of a lifetime!
I guarantee it, she'll love every decimetre and second of what a BBC can do for her! (and you)

I really love the fantasy we share. I hope if it ever happens as I have just read, that it is as rewarding to her as she dreams of. If it is, then my pleasure would be doubled.

Back