How did you become interested in Cuckold lifestyle?

Looking back , Mine started when I was quite young . My ******* played in a band and every Saturday evening he would play at at a local social club. My mum would dance with a few different men, one was a black guy called Dennis. He would take my mum and I home before my dad had finished playing as it would be my bed time . My mum would snuggle up to him as he drove to our house.
On this particular night I went to bed my mum tucked me into my bed , i lay in bed and could hear my mum moaning , I crept down stairs I could hear clearly my mum moaning from the lounge.I moved towards the lounge trying not to make any noise as I didn’t want to get into trouble for being out of bed.
I got to the lounge door which was slightly open, i looked into the lounge I could see my mum on the floor with her legs open and Dennis was holding her legs up and moving between them every time he moved forward my mum started moaning. I stood watching for a few minutes then crept back to my bed. I was to young to know that Dennis was fucking my mum.
Then a few years later while working at a company I was stood at the urinals next to a black guy and noticed his black penis god it was huge. Seeing it brought back the memories of seeing my mum and Dennis, she was obviously enjoying Dennis’s black cock .
I went home explained to my wife about my colleagues penis and how she might try interracial sex , I invited him over for dinner trying to match them up for him to fuck her but to no avail.
I spent many years and money buying interracial films and realistic black dildos . Although she really enjoyed them and would say yes I’m ready but in the broad light of day she would say it is a fantasy and will always be a fantasy.
It eventually changed at a friend of hers party.
This must be a much more common experience for young people these days !

Well, years ago my husband came over and over again with this fantasy, watching me getting fucked by another guy. In the beginning for me there was no interest a all. WTF is going on with him, I thought. But he was persistent and after a few months we built such a fantasy in our marriage sexlife. I wondered how horny he was, when he talked about it. Bit by bit I felt comfortable and it aroused me more and more.

After a year I spreat my legs the 1st time around a strange guy while my husband watched us. That experience spiced up our sexlife and changed everything. It was not easy at all but in the present days I sometimes love being a slut and my husband, too.

Back