How did everyone get into the lifestyle

Jokingly I heard it from a guy on a YouTube comment, I decided to look up the term ''cuckold'' and got really interested, I wondered if there were sites with legitimate couples who were into that thing and it lead me here, so far I've slept with two wives from this site.

Last edited:
It started with me when I was 18 and with my first girlfriend. I was introduced to My First Girlfriend by a friends with benefits of mine Tanya. We had a few threesomes together and the friends with benefits wanted me to introduce her to BBC, which I did!
First time my actual girlfriend took BBC was when her and I we're watching my friends with benefits take him on the couch. My girlfriend was sucking on tonya's titties when my BBC friend pulled out to shoot his load on Tanya's titties and my girl took him in her mouth and swallowed the whole load! She kept sucking on him with my encouragement and he warned her if she kept sucking on him he would fuck her! When he said that she pulled back and I pushed her back down on his cock! Needless to say within 10 minutes he was sinking his huge cock in her! But with her he shot his load deep inside of her! He nailed her about 10 times after that to the best of my knowledge.
Ever since then, I have tried to introduce every woman I've ever been with to BBC, some rolled with it some didn't.
I don't consider myself a cuckold cuz I've never been sub, but I do like to share my lady with BBC!

It started with me when I was 18 and with my first girlfriend. I was introduced to My First Girlfriend by a friends with benefits of mine Tanya. We had a few threesomes together and the friends with benefits wanted me to introduce her to BBC, which I did!
First time my actual girlfriend took BBC was when her and I we're watching my friends with benefits take him on the couch. My girlfriend was sucking on tonya's titties when my BBC friend pulled out to shoot his load on Tanya's titties and my girl took him in her mouth and swallowed the whole load! She kept sucking on him with my encouragement and he warned her if she kept sucking on him he would fuck her! When he said that she pulled back and I pushed her back down on his cock! Needless to say within 10 minutes he was sinking his huge cock in her! But with her he shot his load deep inside of her! He nailed her about 10 times after that to the best of my knowledge.
Ever since then, I have tried to introduce every woman I've ever been with to BBC, some rolled with it some didn't.
I don't consider myself a cuckold cuz I've never been sub, but I do like to share my lady with BBC!
That is an incredibly hot story! Have you ever come that many times before this happened?

Jokingly I heard it from a guy on a youtube comment, I decided to look up the term ''cuckold'' and got really interested, I wondered if there were sites with legitimate couples who were into that thing and it lead me here, so far I slept with two wives from this site.
Alright! That is soo awesome to know thank you!

It took almost 31 years for me..... I was locked up in my sexuality. With help from Ma'Lady and her Sissy Boi (MMJJ)- they freed me and taught me the truth. I could never thank them both enough for it.
:qos:Ya.......that MMJ will corrupt you to BBC.....LIKE DAT.....!!:qos:she knows her stuff:qos:

we talked a few years ago about wanting to spice things up, try new things, and swinging was something we decided to try,. after a couple of meets with other couples we both came to the conclusion that me with another guy was what we both wanted, my first was a white guy, but my husband asked me to try black, which i confessed had always been a fantasy of mine, have been black only ever since

we talked a few years ago about wanting to spice things up, try new things, and swinging was something we decided to try,. after a couple of meets with other couples we both came to the conclusion that me with another guy was what we both wanted, my first was a white guy, but my husband asked me to try black, which i confessed had always been a fantasy of mine, have been black only ever since
Does hubby still get to fuck?

Back