How did everyone get into the lifestyle

Here's the very very short story version:
My ex-H surprised me with a trip to Hedo III. I had NO IDEA about the LS. While we did not "play" with anyone, I was sooo turned on by the sexual/sensual environment. One of the days I was floating in the pool, and a couple came up to me and asked if I wanted a massage. Naively I said yes - really thought they only meant a massage. They proceeded to give me a sensual massage with a happy ending. We we returned home, my ex-H introduced me to SDC dot com and we began going to clubs and playing with couples.

I met my current hubby in the LS 15 years ago, and we've been in the LS ever since. :)

Is it okay to ask what happened to the husband that introduced you to the lifestyle? Did the divorce have anything to do with the lifestyle?

Always had a thing for black guys (and gals), and husband has a fetish for seeing me blacked.

More and more it boils down that I prefer my men fit and their dicks to work - and a lot of the white men we've played with who are in their 30's or older just don't have this. Its a rare white guy who appeals more then black guys.

so, we focus on what we like. :)

Always had a thing for black guys (and gals), and husband has a fetish for seeing me blacked.

More and more it boils down that I prefer my men fit and their dicks to work - and a lot of the white men we've played with who are in their 30's or older just don't have this. Its a rare white guy who appeals more then black guys.

so, we focus on what we like. :)

That's a good idea ?

2jJvE.jpg

tumblr_nbekjfiTt61tk2sz3o1_250.gif

I got into the lifestyle at an early age. He was a much older black man who was a friend's coworker. I was curious and he was happy to show me a sexual adventure. I was totally addicted, I would skip school and sneak out of the house at night to get that BBC in me. I couldn't get enough of it. ??#bbclove #addiction

I got into the lifestyle at an early age. He was a much older black man who was a friend's coworker. I was curious and he was happy to show me a sexual adventure. I was totally addicted, I would skip school and sneak out of the house at night to get that BBC in me. I couldn't get enough of it. ??#bbclove #addiction
:qos:good for you.....and the Man..!:qos:

we are brand new to this lifestyle. We are just wondering how everyone got started.
I was at a club frequented predominantly by white people. This particular evening, I was approached by this white woman who wanted to dance and dances we did. Once she turned her back to me and backed that ass up she felt my bulge and stayed. She reached behind her and felt me, rubbing up and down my shaft, occasionally squeezing it. I guess she was trying to see if it was real. When she turned around I put my right leg between hers. ( I usually hang right.) She began grinding up and down my leg. We danced for several songs while I squeezed her ass, kissed her on her neck and ran my hands up and down the her inner thighs. At the end of the night, just before the club closed she asked me if I wanted her, I said yes. She asked me if I cared that she was married, I said no. She said, my husband is here and he’s been watching us, can he watch you fuck me, I said yes. She brought him over and introduced us. He said so you want to fuck my wife, I said sure do. He said ok, let’s go. He sat in a chair at the foot of the bed, at the corner and watched me give his wife several orgasms. Watched her clutch the sheets, my back, my ass, the pillow, all the while screaming about how big my black cock was and how good it felt.

I got started back during the days when the Yahoo groups existed and AOL still sent you disks in the mail?There was an IR group called Zebra. Lots of couples were a part of that group. Lots of hotel parties?

Back