How could you even have a white hubby?!

One thing I don't understand is why so many of you have white hubbies yet fuck black men?! This is coming from a white woman who is ONLY attracted to black men (and big, muscular ones at that!). So I honestly don't understand how or WHY you'd even want to "be" with a white man in the first place?! Is it for financial support? Because that is the only condition in which I'd EVER even ATTEMPT to be with a white man to any capacity. Otherwise I have ZERO interest in it! So I just don't get how so many women on here can want sex with black men so much, yet be "saddled" with a white man? Personally I've just had one steady black lover of the course of many years now (I prefer it that way), and I can't IMAGINE wanting to be intimate with a white man. Because ALL the things that make me sexually attracted to black men in the first place (their beautiful muscular bodies, big beautiful dicks, etc) white men almost NEVER possess!! In fact, there is no greater turn-off to me than seeing the average white guy naked (they lack muscle tone and have little pink dicks on average)... Does anyone agree with me here?! Is anyone on here just with black men ONLY?
This cuckold lifestyle" promoted by white men-to share hot wives and slut girlfriend's
Engagement lationship with man of color!
I don't agree with you totally, if these couples are happy with this cool"agoodboisharing-makes-for-a-great-relationshipmmmm-would-be.jpg

This could be called the new engagement among white couples. I hope it inspires more white couples to come together under similar circumstances.

All the positions have been pretty well articulated on this thread, but I'll just add to the chorus of those who want the security and stability of marrying a white man (and possibility down the road of having white children), but the excitement and unmatched pleasure of continuing to sleep with black men.

Unlike yourself, a lot of women on here (maybe 95%) didn't discover Black men until later in life.
There's a difference between women who love black men, and women who love black dick.
You know, that's an excellent point. I think you're right. And I'm obviously the type of woman who just loves black men and have no real interest in white men... well, except in seeing them in a subservient position of being a cuck.

Let the Church say Amen

QUOTE="baaloftx, post: 1196795, member: 105813"]I was pondering this thread and against my better judgement I'm going to reply. Mods, if you deem this inappropriate, please feel free to delete my remarks.

Plain and simple this is a troll thread! @daydreamer3 has been a member maybe 10 days with little to no activity? By all means @daydreamer3 get yourself verified and maybe you'll have a chance of being taken seriously.

You are, without a doubt, a racist and a bigot with no place on this board. You throw around generalizations and stereotypes, e.g. little pink dick, not muscular, etc. These are the same types of characterizations that have brought race relations to where we are in this country today. You could have simply stated you weren't attracted to white men, but you felt so compelled to throw around unnecessary adjectives for the so purpose of defaming a whole class of people.

Kindly, show yourself to the door, that's not what this board is about.
No, this is not a troll thread. And I've been an ACTIVE member for MONTHS not 10 days. Please get over yourself. Also, I'm not a racist for expressing what turns me on vs. what doesn't. I wasn't "defaming" anyone. If anything, most of the white men "defame" themselves on here, incase you haven't noticed.

This is different from person to person. Some people are really like black, so they will choose black husband, without considering the white. But there are some people are just attracted by the black body, such as their strong muscles, special color of skin, especially big cock. For the latter, they just want to keep physical relationship with black.

This is different from person to person. Some people are really like black, so they will choose black husband, without considering the white. But there are some people are just attracted by the black body, such as their strong muscles, special color of skin, especially big cock. For the latter, they just want to keep physical relationship with black.
as a white man, this is the exact type of lady i want to marry!

Back